Do Muslim girls in your country wear trendy western fashion like leggings, sneakers...

Do Muslim girls in your country wear trendy western fashion like leggings, sneakers, and boner inducing tops but still wear the head scarf?

I'm starting to think (hot) young Muslim girls are wearing the head scarf for fashion only and don't care what it represents. They probably just know the scarf makes them look a ton more sexy.

Also why am I suddenly seeing so many Muslims? I just now noticed I see at LEAST 30 Muslims a day.

Yes
>Muslim girls wearing tight leather pants with tall heels

My cock damn near burst out of my pants

Post more for the love of the Christian God.

No, which is a blessing considering they are all fat and ugly Tu*ks

They do. But then again those walk with hair uncovered so it's hard to tell them apart from non-anyway.

Trump's Muslim ban makes more sense now, doesn't it?

I think Trump made them hurry up and get their papers in order and get over here faster. But I don't mind, I've only seen a few that I would consider radical just by looking at their mannerisms and they way they treated their wives and acted in public. Rest of them are quirky, shy, and weird. There are some girls a few times a day though that make my dick stand at attention. Even though they might have a beta arab fag bf with them, they look like they're desperate for some free American dick and I am ready

I would cum inside her

like this

It's odd. I grew up near a city that has a massive Pakistani population. I can't say that I ever used to see headscarves during the 1990s...

Now they're all over the place. I don't think the population has gone up that much either.

*cums in hijab*

I only know like two Muslim girls and neither wear a scarf

fucked up my chances with the hottest jordanian hijabi girl want to die

>pic related: not her but it's basically most hijabi girls in toronto now

>It's odd. I grew up near a city that has a massive Pakistani population. I can't say that I ever used to see headscarves during the 1990s...

hijab is becoming ever more popular with muslims in the west and muslim counties in the past 2 decades

back a couple decades paki women would mostly wear indian clothing but now you're seeing a lot more wearing body coverings and hijab. probably due to saudi funding of religious institutions

>dat contrast
made me blind.

can't find this one's nudes anymore reee

They are wearing it because they see it as a reaction to racism.

not bad, but not good either. just average.

Bangladesh
Yes but usually no head scarf.

wouldn't it draw on even more racism?

first you'd get shit for being a paki or arab - this just makes it more obvious ?

>makes them look a ton more sexy
it doesn't, really

Most American Muslim girls treat Islam more as an identity than a religion, which is why no more than half cover their hair.

For those that do, the hijab is often a cultural or even political statement. It immediately identifies them as Muslims, and a lot of Muslim women think wearing the headscarf shows resistance against Trump and Islamophobia.

I'm sure when all the racist white people are gone they'll stop wearing it. Just like they already do in all their home countries, of course. It's so nice to understand that Islamophobia is always the cause of any particular Muslim behavior, makes things simple.

hurrr

>Do Muslim girls in your country