Kvelertak is the best modern metalband. Prove me wrong

Kvelertak is the best modern metalband. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8b5v-nUhByY
youtube.com/watch?v=tmI-CvhxcWs
youtube.com/watch?v=euALIidJYsA
youtube.com/watch?v=d48amP2HONE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're gonna need to post bands with more than one good album if you're gonna claim they're the best modern metal has to offer, bud.

They aren't though. They're forgettable party metal at best. They're something you put on in the background while you dominate the beer pong tables, bro.

I wasn't the biggest fan of their work after s/t, but this album does slay

I agree

Holy fuck that album cover is so fucking cool. I'm pretty sure those two artists did Flashback Caruso aswell

The art was done by John Baizley of Baroness.

>tfw Baroness is shit now

Forgettable? Are you for real?

this desu

Kvelertak - 8/10
Meir - 6/10
Nattesferd - 3/10

I loved this art!!

I want it hanged on my wall

what did you say kiddo
youtube.com/watch?v=8b5v-nUhByY

Leviathan is best US metal band, hands down.

.>posts the shittiest HoF album

youtube.com/watch?v=tmI-CvhxcWs

Yes. I liked this album when it came out but it quickly got old. It's whatever.

Yeah it's so cool, it looks like every Baroness/Kylesa/Black Tusk/other dispensible bands from this genre album cover on the planet.

Probably because the same guy did the album art you stupid faggot

They are a little too metalcore for me. Black Tusk, Baroness and Kylesa are better

I know. Doesn't mean it doesn't get boring as fuck. I guess at least it's not false advertisement, seeing as all those bands try their best to sound identical too.

If you can't hear the difference between Baroness and Black Tusk you should've stayed on r/music

>posts the shittiest HoF album
youtube.com/watch?v=euALIidJYsA

I dont think people like you "get" metal.

Metal doesnt want to be mainstream.

It doesnt want to be popular.

Metal wants to be hated, metal is abrasive, metal is brutal, metal is like a band named "holocaust abortion" with an album called "legalize murder" and the front cover is a zombie ripping a baby out of a womb.

Everytime metal goes mainstream metal heads hate it.

Hair metal, nu metal, fucking disasters that brought in hordes of normal fags.

Metal is the only genre that hasnt been swallowed and destroyed by pop, and the only genre that retains its orginal ethos.

Punk music died the second it went pop
Real rap is dying as we speak because they wanted to become top 40 clowns.

Metal marches on.

You will never hear this shit on the radio and they want it like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=d48amP2HONE

>saying all that pretentious crap about hating pop in a thread about one of the poppiest, most accessible metal bands out there

Is this pasta?

How new is this pasta, anyway? I only come here occasionally, but I've seen it a few times this week.

>falling for one of the most obvious pastas around

it's not. what are you on about?

They're a fun band to play when you're drinking and talking shit with your friends at a house party.

honestly it does sound like something a teenage metalhead would say in all seriousness so it didn't occur to me

teenage metalheads don't exist anymore

I still see them every now and then, used to be one myself. I wish I could forget...

They do on some level - saw Mastodon in Dec and there were definitely a load of teens there. Made me feel old as shit tbqh senpai

you shouldn't be ashamed for enjoying things, especially as a stupid teen

good for them. get over it.

>get over it.
Over what? Are you having a side conversation in your head?

you mustve been gone for yellow and green

over feeling old as shit.

Music is an art form. I listen to thrash, black metal and punk, even the song you linked, but ultimately, music changes and evolves.

Oh ok - thanks user!

Posting is an art form. I post shit, memes and pastas, even the pasta you replied to, but ultimately posting is for the lulz and I love you all.

What are your critical thoughts on the new Watain album? Or even non-critical thoughts I suppose.

Skálmöld

You got me. I took the bait.
I thought the atmosphere was good, but it seemed too self-aware as a black metal album