Hill bots?

If I am correct, Sup Forums's Warrant Canary went down a few days ago. In the last few days, the amount of pro left wing posts or replies has gone up tremendously. These could be:
> trolls
> Tumblr fags who thought that they could invade and take over Sup Forums
> something like the 50 cent army
> trained government propagandists
> absolutely nothing
I want to hear your thoughts Sup Forums

It's just people realizing what a complete asshat Trump is. It's not nearly as sinister as you think it is.

reddit had yet another mass censor or something and we got a bunch of newbies

also yea the bot threads are endless

i dont know you may be on to something literally everything other post is some far left liberal bullshit about anti gun

mods can you pleas delete the poorly constructed,rushed, repeat threads?its ridiculous

>trained government propagandists
now see this is what we call schizophrenia
> trolls
now this is a sane persons choice

also
>Sup Forums's Warrant Canary
literally made up bullshit
the picture is going to change from time to time because gook moot likes to feel useful, thats literally ALL HE DOES

OP you piss me off so fucking much sometimes

>people care what happens on a beta manlet weeaboo nazi board

fuck off you reddit cuck

Found the Trump shills.

This

We all thought Trump was some master strategist with a master plan to defeat Hillary, Turns out he really is clueless and cares more about using his influence to save his ass in the Trump University case than he is in forming a coherent campaign strategy

He's going to embarrass me and everyone else who supported him publicly when he gets crushed in November.

All of the above.

>hurr hillary shills
>durr emails
>derp muh conspiracies

Remember when US govt agencies were going after people accusing them of being communists? The paranoia and allegations and victimization? History does repeat itself it seems.

Well said.

so many shillbots itt already

summerfags. im not kidding. its summer. the summerfags are flooding Sup Forums right fucking now.

Wow, this comes off as natural conversation.

It really makes me think.

Have an upboat haha XD

gold

I wonder who it could be, also 1 post by OP.

You mean Sup Forums?

What Said- of course any government resources spent monitoring an ocean of trolls is wasted money being blown to give tedious busy-work to people who really fucked up.
> there's incompetence
> Then there's US government incompetence

What was Sup Forums's warrant cannary?

My brothers, we as vessels of Lord KEK have made many enemies in the passed month. We also started becoming slightly mainstream. That whole ((())) brackets thing was a good wake up call for the left. However the some of the other sliding and shilling and trolling seems to be of Sup Forums nature. So possibly reddit plebs familiar with our ways.

Kek is reddit tier now senpai

There wasn't one. The FBI has operated the server which runs Sup Forums for years now. They don't need warrants.