So Sup Forums, I have to choose a painting to put on in my apartment. Any cool recommendations?

So Sup Forums, I have to choose a painting to put on in my apartment. Any cool recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

sannadullaway.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.

You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

Here's a better pic

Coronation of Charlmagne

No reason just a nice painting.

Go on eBay and buy a real painting, not a print. There's a shitton of affordable art there, most of which is shit, but some of which is quite good. A print is just a poster, and if you're going to do that you might as well just put up a photo of some naked chick in a suggestive pose.

This. This is Sup Forums before electricity.
Finding the Jew, freeing his Schneidered captives, and telling the Turkroach to go fuck himself.

this or
<
Remember when you saw those paintings that looked like this that were from the 70s or 80s or whatever, squares and shapes and squiggly lines and dots that made you feel like art was a mistake, a failure as a human project and an afront to mankind?

This is what that kind of stuff was like before the Jews got their hands on it.

shit like this, it's not classical, but it's not pozzed either. This is real Sup Forums, it's the good stuff that the Sup Forums universe gives you, not tired founding fathers stuff that everyone knows about, but not degeneracy either, it's what the world could have been.

Cool one to have

One of the many portraits of boy Jesus found in the temple.

Is this the one from courage the cowardly dog

yes. didn't think you'd recognize it

This is a colored photo.

You can order it from here:
sannadullaway.com/

The one I posted is the wallpaper 1920x1080. If you just want to send it to print to one of those places that do that thing properly, you can get the full resolution one from Sanna Dullaway's Deviantart. I think it was called "my grape fruit".

This is messing with me. Is the angel big or is she flying close to the viewer?

Washington Crossing the Delaware
I've got it hanging on my wall next to my Imperial German flag

I have one painting... and it's a 4 foot map of a song of ice and fire. Westeros and Essos.

Come the fuck at me.

These are both great. Interesting old photos, especially of the local area, make great conversation starters and get you a lot of rep with oldfag coworkers.

She's big. Just look at the telegraph wire compared to her.

4u

this is bullshit

I like this one

>4 foot map of a song
congratulations, you appear to be extremely retarded

i have this in my living room lol.
also pic related.

>pic related, i have this one over my bed

>all these painting threads
Make Sup Forums great again.

Friendly reminder that there are already several artwork boards, plus /his/ for classical artwork. Thank you for understanding.

Reply of the Zaphorozhian Cossacks

Posting from mobile but "the Oath of the Horatii" is pretty based. Story goes 3 warrior brothers from Rome were sent to battle 3 warrior brothers from Alba Longa in a prearranged battle that would decide who would conquer who as neither city wanted to risk a costly war with the other. The two sets of triplets set to battle in a forest, and two of the Horatii brothers, the representatives of Rome, were slain rather quickly by the three cheating shit fuck Alba longans. The eldest brother then slew all three of the brothers from Alba Longa, and returned to Rome a hero. At his celebration, his sister wept for one of the alba longan brothers who was her suitor. Seeing his sister weep for the fallen enemy, he did what any based warrior would do, and slew her in the middle of the city in front of everyone. He was sentenced to death, but his father pleaded to the court that not only was his son a hero, but that he lost 3 of his 4 children in one day, and begged to not make the Horatii line die that day. So the Romans decided fuck it and he lived. Pretty brutal story but anyway the Horatii were fucking dope

Go get a few canvases and some paint and make something yourself.

It's for your apartment, why put someone else's vision on your walls?

Inb4 can't paint...
Bob Ross is on Netflix now.

Wow... it truly deeply saddens me to see how great we once were and how far we've fallen.

This one of Mother Mary and Jesus is good.