/heem/: American Gangster Edition

News: google.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUTQyk57q1g
mmajunkie.com/2017/05/ufc-211-athlete-outfitting-pay-champs-miocic-jedrzejczyk-lead-highest-payout-of-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=2XDfXKp4nJE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ziwcS0qzUYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is your favourite XX fighter?

Horiguchi vs Tokoro
Aliakbari vs King
Garcia vs Gagloeva
Miura vs Tapa
Nasukawa vs Saiga

Rizin will startat 1am EST Saturday night/Sunday morning after UFC 214

Embedded is out boys

saving this thread

caption this OC for me

Tokoro
King
Garcia
Miura
Saiga

literally just guessed

>Horiguchi
>Aliakbari
>Garcia
>Miura
>Nasukawa

fucking faggot

>US WANT SNU SNU!
>SNU SNU! SNU SNU! SNU SNU!
what do /heem/?

top quality webm. keep it up mayne

when is that bottom right qt fighting?

This is going to be a shit fest until the bump limit is reached.

Just saw the BBB with Joey Diaz talking about putting draino on his dick

what a fuckin idiot

Horiguchi
Aliakbari
Garcia
Miura
Nasukawa

I want to fuck Joanna for some reason

how good would gabi's rough callused man hands feel on your penis

>when you just realize you jinxed yourself by getting haircut on embedded

she's the second fight of the night. Shinjuju Nozawa

Horiguchi
Aliakbari
Garcia
Miura
Nasukawa

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

i don't really like you norway, so i'm not gonna answer that question

Safety tip: always swim near a manned lifeguard tower at the beach.

>tfw you have to wait till saturday evening for the long awaited SUCC

I'm a literal black belt under the Gracie system. If I defended myself against a random attacker or in a street fight I could go to jail for using deadly force. I'm also 6'3" and shredded at 245.

How do any of you pathetic manlet fatbodied pussies even THINK you have a chance against me?

>mmajunkie.com/2017/05/ufc-211-athlete-outfitting-pay-champs-miocic-jedrzejczyk-lead-highest-payout-of-2017
>Leading the way were the two fighters who both entered and exited the event with gold around their waste.
>gold around their waste

quality journalism right there

OFFICIAL HEEM CUTIES FIGHTING THIS WEEKEND

>Kailin
>Albu
>Reina
>Miyuu

kek

Horiguchi
Aliakkbari
Garcia
Miura
Nasukawa

Actually in terms of grappling Maia matches well against Woodley

Going by his MMA performance and college wrestling career. Woodley strives at the neutral position, that is neutral stand up and foused on developing an explosive double leg and defensive scramble from stand up.This let him focus on his striking in his MMA career.

One of the gaps that i feel Woodley struggle in (and Maia hinted in the post fight conference) is his poor riding and counter riding abilities. In college he would wrestle hard and stall out his opponent on the ground so he could get a stand up and work his takedowns.

You dont see Woodley on the ground getting wrestler ride at all so far, or even scramble a lot from the ground to standing.

In the Wonderboy fight (i think it was the first one) Woodley was rather clumsy/clunky trying to keep Wonderboy down and fumbled not only a basic wrestler ride on Wonderboy (and honestly no disrespect to Wonderboy but his ground game has no concept of how to counter rides) but fumbled a basic concepts like front headlock/guillotines

Maia has the advantage with his style of MMA wrestling relying on the single/half guard and his back take to wrestling ride combo.

Now of course Woodly has insane power and can just KO Maia before any of the offensive set Maia can do. But saying Maia has no chance is foolish. Maia has probably 2 paths of victory and Woodly is extremely exploitable with one of the paths to victory

Only if lifeguard is a hot lady who wears a high cut single piece swimsuit, I ain't getting mouth to mouth from some dude, maybe besides Hoff, no homo

Horiguchi
Allahuakhbari
Gabi
King Reina
Nasukawa

mandrama sells fights this isn't a real sport its fan are the biggest manchildren in Sup Forums

>muh systematic racism
There has been a lot of Hype lately. Motherfucker hasnt really proven himself yet. 1-2 more KO's of Top 5 HW's and he will get promoted af.
Okay, his broken english might be an obstacle but the color of his skin has nothing to do with it. Hell, it might be even an advantage

Gooch
Aliakbari
Gabi
Reina
Nasukawa

What the fuck is going on in this thread ?
Why is spammer posting old posts from the archive ?

STFU ur the biggest nerd here

i hope you have got your stubs hidden it's going to be a long night

upvote this if you're buying the PPV this weekend

You know, I really like the way Tyron presents himself in interviews, analyst segments, even in Embeddeds. He comes off as a consummate professional, well spoken, intelligent, and hard working.

But man, the second he gets behind that presser desk and puts those shades on, he becomes so fucking unlikeable. I was neutral up until today, I really want to see him get backpacked now.

Why are you implying I am going to make it a long night? What do I have to do with this?

>still havent watched press conference
>new embedded
>rogan live with dorian

Shit too much stuff to watch right now. Guess I'll go with Rogan since its live

Can somebody explain all that Coral Springs, Docksperg etc shit to me? I´m just here to discuss mma.

Cyborg or Gabbie?

I mean for... you know.

just fucking lol @ paying for ufc events

People started bullying me on /heem/ about my favorite fighter Brendan Schaub and the city I live in (Coral Springs)

>sleepy

youtube.com/watch?v=2XDfXKp4nJE

>its a Coral Springs derails the thread episode

Wait I thought Dorian Yates was that australian cycling goof with the weird haircut

>oral spring is under attack
FORM SPERGTRON

just fucking lol @ being poor my man

That's Durianrider

Conor was good for UFC but not the sport, does heem agree?

Always blame it on me and never the losers who have nothing better to do than pick on me.

appreciate your post wrestling bro. As a middle european I have no idea about grappling/wrestling but I hope you are right.
Woodley was so cocky and over confident the last couple days, I really hope Maia got this!

I'm constantly under attack and it's not fair to me and everyone else trying to talk MMA

that's why I'm here

I'll be your hero bb

>Trying to discuss mma
>On /heem/
You came to the wrong place m8, there's no discussion until late night hours

Koscheck had his eye even more fucked up and they let it go for 5 rounds, with GSP sadistically jabbing it over and over again

what happened to that poster who said he had a pregnant gf? people didn't believe him. did someone goad him into taking a pic of the baby?

That post was made weeks ago, spammer dug it out from archive and posted again for some reason

You are gonna feel really silly when Jake chokes out Danis and says "I'm not surprised motherfuckers"

>for the first time skip embeddeds/pass on pressers
I'm exited for the card just don't care about what any of these people have to say. Rogan with Yates should be awesome tho.

he got high on bath salts and caused a miscarriage by repeatedly punching his gf's belly. didn't you see the news article? people were spamming it for days

>jon jones calling DC a junkie
Is he retarded?

He said that his /o/ and Sup Forums passions collided and he met Stipe at outdoors store

He copies heem posts into a notepad and repost them pretending to be people. Does the same with images and filenames. He's really obsessed for some reason and it seems like something triggered him today

Link article

REAL

Conor's only good for Conor.

I've seen Jon Jones showing dorms for goofs trying to make it pro in JacksonWink, and honestly it seems like a nightmarish lifestyle to me. They pay through their noses, get beat up in sparring by relevant fighters every day, live in bunk beds in rooms of like 8, right next to gym hoping to catch their big break. It's something like military except worse

>my mum talk about UFC will be bankrupt if the illegal knee happens again and how touching gloves should be banned because it's "just a fight" and respect has no place in a fight.
Bro my mum does this aswell, its a fucking British thing to be disrespectful as possible i swear. I hate when people dont have a clue about martial arts try to tell me about it. Its like me commentating a football match when my dad is watching even though i dont have a clue whats going on other than kicking the ball

Spammer is having a bad day, must've gotten picked on at summer camp.

Always wondered how much that shit costs. How do irrelevant pre-prelim guys afford training like that? How does someone like, say, Joanne Calderwood, afford training at Tristar?

Honestly fighting isn't something I see someone doing unless they love it. Unless youre a top guy you ain't going to be making shit

I triggered him this morning, sorry guys

I think it's because nobody ever responds with their favorite woman fighter

what's the best takedown to armbar attempt you have ever witnessed in mma?

>>be model tier
>>fight anyway
LOL!
Models only make money if they're FEMALE. Male models make nothing.

Not reaching into the scat folder today, huh? Waiting for mommy to go to bed?

I just made this webm

both nigga shieeet

This thread is just bizarre, gonna have fun reading it in the morning or late night heem as you call it

Ronda over Zingano

Horiguchi
Aliakbari
Garcia
Miura
TENSHIN

Great Lakes area has it's own drawl of extended vowels and clipped syllables that change the cadence of even simple words. Add to that a little punch-drunk slurring and just a hint of a lisp and you have St-eeee-pay Meeee-ooo-chich, Oh Yea

BOBBY I'M DA WORLD CHAMP, TELL CLEVELAND THEY GOT A CHAMPION BOBBY, TELL LINDA SHE HAS A CHAMPION

Sup, lads. Just stopping in to say I honestly hope
>coral springs
gets hepatitis.

No the UFC are just idiots who push good looking kids with no experience who recently got into the sport against world champions whilst top caliber veteran dudes like James Vick have been bringing hell into the cage for a decade and they're still at the bottom of the prelims fighting bums. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a UFC drone. Dark Roast LMAO.

Just stopping by to remind everyone you're a casual.

how dare u

discuss mma immediately or i will be forced to report you exactly one time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ziwcS0qzUYI

we will see, Silva's problem was that he cleaned up the lower end but lost to the upper tier guys. Yair only lost to Edgar in the UFC so far and thats nothing to be ashamed of.

That was pretty much me. I was in denial.

Wow I'm watching the press conference and Jones is destroying DC

>you ill forever be known as the 206.2 pound champion

Fucking brutal.

Did Porandbro abandon us?

Anything a man can do, a woman can do better. That’s the way that it should be. Because there isn’t as many females as there are male fighters. It’s a rare commodity. It’s still a rare thing because not as many females are doing it as much as males. It’s not very common for girls to be getting in there and doing fist fights.

It is starting to get more popular for women now, and especially because women are starting to see other women can do it and they’re feel empowered by that.

In my opinion, women rule the world. They are the neck and they make the head turn. I feel like that’s the way that it should be and I feel like, if anything, they deserve to get paid 10 times more than the men.

You look at the business aspect of things and the business world and women that do 10 times the work get paid less than a man. That’s not right.

You know there's more than one Canadian on /heem/, right, fish killer?

No, there's not lmao lol bud!

Was this you admitting that you miss me?