Why are most nationalists from shitholes or poor countries?

Why are most nationalists from shitholes or poor countries?

Because they need something to hold onto because they're so insecure about their country.
It isn't surprising.
I've seen Arabs call other Arabs non-whites and insult Africans.

Nothing worthy to cling onto but distant ancestors' achievements and base tribalism

my guess is because if they were globalists they'd be posting from german, unitedstatian or norwegian flags
rats leaving the boat before it sinks in other words. why are you posting from greek flag?

redpill yourself there on that matter - hint hint: liberalism

>post sovietstan no. 13
>le Sup Forums red pill

Thanks for proving op's point

Never go full retard, mate.

Because the only thing they have is their family and their nation.

so you're saying intelligent people leave their shitholes?

>Shitskin shithole #43728487
>Aushit poster
No surprise here.

Did you have a point to make or are you just shoehorning tired Sup Forums memes like an underage faggot?

yeah, haven't you heard of "brain drain"?
also you didn't answer my question

>amerishot mutt 3948385848

The proper question is: why is nationalists poor and mostly uneducated people on welfare? And why is the majority ugly S&M gremlins?

>Cletus/Tyrone/Paco hits himself in confusion.

Poor people are the first to feel the strain of globalism due to a lack of opportunity and diminishing job outlook.

more like why do the countries with the least minorities like them the most

Not quite accurate, though. Everyone is nationalist except some cucked Western countries, you know.

They aren't

Why are the shitskins areas in Europe full of violences, rapes and welfare scums even though the poorer White areas are really safe in comparison?

Not in Shitada where everyone is equally poor and retarded, sure.

Yes, since most of them tend to insist entitlement on success, so when they don't magically get it in their lap, it must be someone but themselves fault.

>european "opinions"

There is no meme about it though, the job pool is shrinking in many countries thanks to outsourcing and automation.

because I'm still a student

why didn't you study abroad if you don't like Greece?

Because wh*te """"people"""" fucked up their countries so they have to resort to extreme nationalism. Ishallah.

because firstworlders are spoiled