The Island?

Anyone here have watched The Island (2005)? Thoughts?

I barely remember much of it aside from that the main plot is about a pair of clone escaping an island where they are basically breed to replace the organ of their originals.

I don't notice its Obi Wan and Scar Jo who played the clones until now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjKeLvwG-5w
ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/2834820.html
variety.com/2005/biz/features/was-the-island-cloned-2-1117927239/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I saw it on TV one time and all I remember from it is Arwin from The Suit Life of Zack & Cody is in it.

Blatant rip-off of Parts: The Clonus Horror. In fact they had to make a big payout.

I liked it when I was 10. It was a fun spooky sci-fi flick. Don't think I would like it now.

Good action sci-fi film. Derivative and you won't care much about it, but you will not regret watching it.

Never heard of that movie. Is it KINO?

I remember hearing they had over 100 points of similarity

No, it is fucking awful. Even has an MST3K episode.

The first half of it is really good. Then it devolves into a generic sci-fi action movie.

It's got prime ScarJo in it though so it's worth watching.

I liked it when I saw it 9 years ago

I got to watch it at the end of the year in high school biology class, really enjoyable at the time.

Saw it at the cinema, very underrated

>Obi Wan
he is known for being Renton, you underage faggot

>science in Clapland is watching the latest jewlywood propaganda
Fucking hell lads

>spend the whole movie trying to get off the island

THERE IS NO ISLAND

BRAVO BAY BRAVO

We could have had Scarlett Johansson nude. But Bay wanted SPLOSIONS.

A decent action movie, standard sci-fi story used in lots of books and short stories, good acting, and plenty of dynamic scenes with explosions.

He is known by whatever role a person knows him by, fuck you virgin nerds get triggered by anything these days. Also I'm not a druggie who relates to druggie movies, enjoy your AIDS.

only things I remember about it are
>supposedly scarlett was going to do a sex scene topless but bay wanted it pg 13 and had her keep her bra on
>a stuntman died in another bay film, so they reused a scene from the island in it

All I member is prime ScaJo.

It's good

>lads
Are you living on a wharf waiting to sojourn amongst the whales? No?

I kinda like it. It's a neat sci-fi film for the first 2/3 and then descends into obligatory Michael Bay boom-boom.

>BIG
>JEWISH
>TITS

what a total babe

Clonus vs The Island

youtube.com/watch?v=KjKeLvwG-5w

>"The Island" looks so much like 1979's "Clonus," aka "Parts: The Clonus Horror" that its director says he may seek a federal injunction to stop "The Island's" distribution.

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/2834820.html

WB, DreamWorks face legal woes over 'Clonus'

>As if the grosses for “The Island” weren’t bad enough, DreamWorks and Warner Bros. must now contend with legal woes related to the movie.

>The producers of 1979 indie pic “Parts: The Clonus Horror” filed suit Monday in federal court in Gotham alleging “The Island” was based on their film.

variety.com/2005/biz/features/was-the-island-cloned-2-1117927239/

I remember thinking it was pretty good. Don't know if I'd feel the same way today, but I mean the core concept isn't bad.

When this came out, I was eighteen or so, I thought it was excellent, didn't see the plot coming at all, a few years later I watched it with a qt3.14 who said the story was predictable, then proceeded to make snu snu on me

i laughed way too hard at this