French Kiss

So, I just read french kissing is discouraged in some countries because of its sexual implications.

How does your cunt feel about pic related?

I personally don't mind seeing it even though I don't usually make out in public. Older people don't really approve and in particular most of people get offended/disgusted if it's done between people of the same sex.

Brazilians do it anywhere and anytime, nobody seems to care

Mostly older people hate when young ones french kiss in the street. I really don't care, love doesn't offend me, dirty streets and homeless kids do.

I honestly don't think I've seen two people kiss in this country in my entire life.

It actually is pretty common in metro stations and other transport terminals, as couples say goodbye

Nice. So is Brazil the nation of Love?
Ikr. Actually seeing teenagers make out makes me feel quite gloomy, wish I had that age again
Well I may be wrong but I think Islam forbids them, doesn't it?

It's considered a little much in public, hence the expression "Get a room!"

It's practically the only way Norwegians kiss. Even friends of opposite gender.

It doesn't really forbid it.
It just isn't proper doing it in front of people.

Really? So if I got a Norwegian friend they would stick their tongue in my mouth everytime we meet? Or is it more a stamp kiss?

Kissing and French kissing is fine. Anal sex is the big thing that isn't allowed by most scholars. And out of marriage stuff.

I haven't seen it because people don't show affection publically here. If you meant kissing in public is haram, maybe you're right I'm not sure. You're just not supposed to do any sexual things with people watching in Islam actually.

Well, Brazil ir fairly known for sexual liberty, but there is still a lot of conservatism, especially in religious circles and among older people.
The thing is, brazillians don't care much if they're being judged. Personally I don't give a flying fuck. So they keep kissing and whatnot

This pretty much.

No, we're very afraid of causing cultural misunderstandings so we barely shake hands with other euros if fear of doing something wrong/offensive. Though there's an unwritten rule about never ask for a kiss since its rude and pushy/clingy. Close male friends might "man hug" though if it's been a long while.

Pecks and such is considered childish.

Yeah meant kissing in public.

I like this.
Well very interesting to know, didn't imagine that

They may even kiss harder to rustle some jimmies on purpose lol.
No surprise we got the biggest Gay Pride in the world, and during Carnaval kissing and sex is rampant among strangers.
I love this country

t. perv

same here. although it's disgusting if they are kissing next to you during the peak hour in the metro when there are like 6person/m2.

French kissing used to gross me out...that was until I saw Japanese kiss.

Going to Brazil during o Carnaval has always been my forbidden dream

Weird af desu

what the fuck is the point of french kissing
it's disgusting

Is French kissing just literally vanilla making out. Don't understand a controversy here.

>tfw French
>never had a French kiss

Feels bad, man.

>How does your cunt feel about pic related?
in public it depends how much noise you make, generally I prefer/enjoy pecking in public than cleaning her throat.

Interesting i Don't see pecking as childish but more caring and loving.

In the sack I will jap kiss her.

>How does your cunt feel about pic related?
You just don't do it in public

Also it's not a french kiss, it's florentine
I have no idea why everyone call it a french kiss, maybe you're all fucking retarded

Same for French fries. I guess it sounded cool to call things "French" before it became a nigger-islamic shithole

It's not anyone's business.

Well, in your case, any kiss is a french kiss.
Ever kissed your mom? Bam, french kiss.
Cheer up

Or french press, french coffee, french oven... Americans are fucking stupid when it comes to name things. They don't know any country in Europe so they just take the bigger one

>Anal sex is the big thing that isn't allowed
But how can the locals fuck tight boy pussy then?

*kisses* (french style)

At worst you'll get screamed "she's not your lunch!"
Most kissing I do in public is pecking tho

They say no homo first.

Jk i know what your talking about. It's called bachabaazi, more of an Afghan thing, but they've brought it here now too; idk why they do it, ask them.

>homosexuality is haram
>sex outside is haram
>yet ultra religious muzzies think it's a-ok to fuck little boys
They really are all just a bunch of hypocrites aren't they?

it's funny because in France all sandnigger girls take it in the ass, as they fear their future owner will honourkill them if they discover she's not a virgin after her family sold her to some man

>You just don't do it in public

in what kind of city do you even live?

did you even go to high school?

not many figurative fucks are given

many litteral fucks are given, though

t-that was my first time

>it's funny because in France all sandnigger girls take it in the ass

Seems to be the same here, though I haven't known too many as to say they're all like like.

:3

Japanese women also tickle their partner's butt cheek when standing in public. Quite a disturbing sight.

Slut

Kissing in public is equal to making sex in public, hence it's indecent here, an unwritten rule to be followed not because of religions or anything. It just there. Hugs and cheek pecks are quite common among non-strangers. Acquaintances? Just handshake or a smile without any body contacts.

Good, feel the envy flow through your puritan american veins

Whatever, gross soup boy.
Why would I want to have intimate contact with those around me? Stupid

fuck we should have patented that stuff.

Wonder how we call it here?

SOPA

Besou belga?

Dunno but I French kissed ur mum