Gubna gets 1 and a half season

>Gubna gets 1 and a half season
>Neegan gets 1 season

even the producers realized Gubna is the superior villain

>superior weapon
>has tank
>goes big boss during his """""""redemption""""""" arc
>cuts off farmer joe's head
>is only stopped from wrecking rick all to pieces by strong black woman who don't need no gun

much better, morrisey should have had his own show desu

I felt bad for the daughter thing. I know she was dead, and there was nothing that could be done, but he had some hope that they would be able to fix her. Also loses his eye as the icing on the cake. Fuck, that must've been a shit day for him.

Dat AUG tho'!

AUG + grey coat + eyepatch >>> baseball bat + leather jacket + red scarf

dubs confirm

Honestly they should've made the Governor a recurring villain that the group cant seem to kill for good. Imagine him dying in an ambiguous way and then coming back 2 seasons later

>group is cocky and think theyre hot shit
>its dark out
>suddenly a dark figure approaches seemingly out of nowhere
>Rick: who's out there, come on out and show yourself!
>Governor appears: Now Rick is that any way to talk to a friend?
>the groups faces when

>Neegan gets 1 season
I hope that's true!

Please let me know when Negan is gone so I can go back to watching TWD

>Finger on the trigger
>Safety off
>No cartridges in magazine
>Eye patch on the eye you need to use for aiming the rifle.
Bravo AMC.

Negan will be around for at least 3-4 seasons. He's still alive in the books which are already like 2-3 seasons ahead of the show.

whatever triggers /k/ is welcome
I remember the countless threads about that glock scene in Ant-Man and seeing you autists spergout made me smile like a retard

Bizarre how Tara just forgot she has/had a sister, and a niece...

>he doesn't know that you could aim with either eye despite which hand is dominant

every other criticism was valid though

is that Maggie and Glenns kid?

It doesn't "trigger" me. It's just lazy.

You really cannot with an AUG without doing some stupid chin gymnastics that ends up with it over the ejection port anyways. He'd have to fire it from the left shoulder, but the probably doesn't have the left handed bolt, so he's going to be shooting it all retarded then and taking hot brass to the face still.

this show looks really shitty

i kinda want to watch it

it's really shitty, but enjoyable
just skip the filler episodes

>dude lucille lmao

>just skip the filler episodes
Well what's he going to watch then?
The Talking Dead?

JDM signed a multi-season contract. He'll be around for about 3 seasons, and more depending if he dies in the comic or not

ebin

Yeah. They don't really show much of Maggie's pregnancy because there is a long time skip that covers it all and more after.

>taking hot brass to the face

The eye relief on an AUG scope doesn't let you hold your face back nearly that far and get a decent sight picture. I doubt his optic even does. You could use a brass deflector, but really, you should just get the left hand bolt, and swap the ejection port cover. It takes like 90 seconds.

I'd be into that actually. Might actually start watching this piece of shit again.

Can't wait for Sup Forums's responses when Negan and Rick become buddies like in the comic.

>Can't wait for Sup Forums's responses when Negan and Rick become buddies like in the comic.

I wonder if people are still waiting for Rick's hand to get cut off

wont happen
tv negan is too ebil, the fans would never accept it

i still have yet to see how he is evil tbqh. he hasn't done anything unreasonable thus far

They never let that shit go, Kirkman repeatedly told them he regrets doing it and it's NOT happening in the show because it's too expensive and inconvenient. Off the top of my head:
>filming pictures of his bandaged hand in season 4 after his fight with Tyreese, OMG DUDE RICK IS GONNA LOSE HIS HAND
>filming pictures of his bandaged hand in season 5 after his fight with Pete, OMG DUDE RICK IS GONNA LOSE HIS HAND
>filming pictures of his bandaged hand in season 6 after it got ripped up holding onto Spencer's zip-line cable, OMG DUDE RICK IS GONNA LOSE HIS HAND
>Rick cuts his hand on a machete lodged in a walker in season 6, OMG DUDE RICK IS GONNA LOSE HIS HAND TO STOP AN INFECTION

>too expensive and inconvenient.

What, you telling me Andrew doesn't want to lose his hand for the show? Rooker did it, Lincoln is just a pussy

>that glock scene
Do tell, I enjoy /k/ spergs but seemed to have missed that detail. I assume you mean the part when he's running down the barrel?