How to redpill people on Donald Trump?

Has anyone on Sup Forums ever successfully got a bernfag to support trump instead? If so how would you go about doing it when they "HE RACISS" or "HE BE SEXIST"

No but I've gotten them to admit he "isn't as bad as I thought."

Why would you try and convince people to vote for a literal retard?

Pro-Trump threads are just playful shitposting, nobody is actually going to vote for him on election day.

Found shill

Yes my gay brother.... :)

Focus exclusively on the white male non-effeminate Bernfags. The kind of guys who are naive and maybe a little stupid but not completely hopeless.

Women are too emotional and will pretend to support him to appease you. Non-whites are simple minded savages who vote D unconditionally.

Many users here were just like the reddit neckbeards at one point. You just need to wake them up.

I originally was a Bernout before he fell into obscurity. I'd rather vote for Trump than Shillary, so I'm supporting him.

Fucking Sup Forums is getting redpilled as fuck these days

You're using "redpill" in the wrong context. Go watch the matrix or something.

Shut The F*ck Up Tripf*g

Butthurt newfag detected

They are being automatically redpilled. For example, so many gays were redpilled this week and no one had to convince anyone, they woke up by themselves.

I converted my gf, she thought that trump supporters were more violent so I showed her the Chicago footage and the mexishits in san jose shouting "BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE" and beating each other up. Took her a week or two but she came around.

To what, Trump bragging about how he was right? It takes a special kind of scumbag to politicize the worst terror attack since 9/11. Trump is an egotistical asshole who' going to get blown the fuck out in November.

SHILL ALERT

Everyone on every side is politicizing it dumbass, but it doesn't take a genius to realize that Islam hates gay people ,and Trump is against radical Islam.

Keep asking them over and over again when he has ever said something racist or sexist and when they finally start providing you with what they consider examples, be extremely dismissive and rationalize why they are invalid.

Almost have so far it takes time

Islam doesn't hate the gays. You're associating a terror cell with an entire religion, if you can't see that then I don't know what else to tell you.

Bernfag? Go back to yahoo forums.

>be Trump
>be right about mudslimes becoming radicalized and committing mass murder
>dismiss congratulations and clarify that defending our country is more important
>be called a racist asshole for being right
>be called a racist asshole for stating the obvious
>shitlibs tremble in their thongs

we definitely need to redpill people on (((trump)))

Fuck off, bigot.

>redpilled as fuck

I drew attention to a Bernout American colleague after the the riot attacks on Trump supporters saying essentially "Isn't this scary?" they hadn't heard about it before and they consider themselves politically well informed, then I just started subtle dropping the things Trump and Sanders have in common in conversations with them. Opposition to NAFTA, opposition to war, a desire to bring the middle class back to strength. They've stopped attacking Trump lately in conversations so I think I'm making progress without revealing my power level, just playing dumb and dropping facts.

It's impossible.

By terror-cell you mean those members of the Islamic faith right?