It's time to disarm white men completely

Did my sensational title get your attention? Good.

The argument that you need guns to protect the American public from a tyrannical gov't is now invalid and it is time for the public to be completely and totally disarmed.

Here is why: You have had endless opportunities to use your weapons as a MEASURED response against tyranny (and white men most specifically) have sat on their fat asses doing nothing each and every time, without fail.

Here are a few examples. Ask yourself, did a well regulated and organized militia do any of the following?

> 1. Drag corrupt bankers out of their ivory towers in 2008 and put them on trial for destroying the livelihood of 300 million Americans? No.

>2. Did you march into the NSA's Utah Data Center and arrest the people responsible for illegally wiretapping Americans? No.

>3. Did you arrest the executives of AT&T when they were caught working with the NSA to surveil Americans? No.

>4. Did you protect the free speech of Trump supporters who were being assaulted in California at any of his rallies? No.

American white men have had nearly 100 years to put those guns to use and haven't so much as lifted a finger to protect this nation. We the moderate people of America are coming for every gun you have. Get used to the idea.

YOU DON'T DESERVE TO OWN FIREARMS. And you brought this on yourself.

>Come at me faggots. You have no argument. Inb4 """m-muh constitution!""". We're going to repeal the 2nd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vD0hYy8FrwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tldr, but ya nah m8. Your not takin em.
On a more important note where did everyone's flag go????

Might as well just have guns, then. The government isn't gonna protect you anyway.

I agree 100 cent
the white mayne is the downfall of west civilisations
when black people ruled, we had already found ways to travel to other solar systems

Yes. We are. When 5 police officers come to the door with a warrant and ask you to step outside. you will fucking comply, or you will be shot.

Your guns are going into a blast furnace.

>repeal the second amendment

Only if we can also repeal the 13th, 15th and 19th amendments.

> complain about gun owners being violent anti-government nuts
> complain that gun owners aren't using violence to achieve political ends

Fucking liberal doublethink.

Just like, shoot them through the door if they're going to magdump your ass anyway at any perceived notion of resistance, take one or more out to thin their numbers for the next guy

I don't care when the gov't protects us or not.

I have thoroughly debunked the notion of white men using their guns to fight tyranny.

I want to be able to go to a park or a BBQ and not have one of your drunk, dumb, fatass morons, open-carrying and flagging me and my kids with your piece of shit Hi-Tek.

I want to be able to go into any part of town and reasonably expect that people aren't armed any more.

There is NO SUCH FUCKING thing as an organized and well regulated militia anymore. Those retards in Oregon who laid "siege" to an empty visitors center proved it.

Nah, I'll just shoot through the door after I throw my body armor and helmet on. But seriously can anyone else see flags cause I cant?

I made no such argument. Faggot.

Law Enforcement is going to get BTFO if this happens.

Honestly I hope people do resist. I want to see fat white men riddled with bullet holes for their stupidly.

We the American people have payed for their idiocy with RIVERS of blood and it would be fitting that they reap what they have sown.

It's pretty telling none of you have bothered to address the original point. It means I'm right.

Nah they won't confiscate shit, I lost my guns in a boating accident nigger. What now?

No they won't. White men will keep getting owned.

MODERN white men are a shadow of their ancestors. They have had a never ending string of resounding defeats going on nearly 100 years now.

And what, you think a handful of dumb fat rednecks are going to stop what is coming?

Come back to reality pal.

sage

When you fuck up and get caught with those weapons or any ammunition you'll get 10 years of hard time without parole.

We'll offer HUGE incentives for the population to turn illegal gun owners in and you'll get rightly FUCKED.

What now nigger?

Because no one read all that shit, you have been making threads for days now. You aren't doing anything except typing on your keyboard like everyone else. Your not going to do shit pussy.

fuck you pussy. Sorry your beta ass got so fucking triggered by an argument you can't refute.

It's probably because my IQ is 80 points higher than yours.

Well, since constitutional lawyers agree that the 2nd amendment includes self-defense (and you'd know this if you actually studied the material), I'd say you're up shit creek without a paddle, faggot.

Sage

Who said anything about tyranny? Might want to learn the arcane skill of reading.

What if a nigger or woman walks up to you on the street and you ain't got a gun? You're fucked and the police ain't gonna save you. Better come loaded so you can pop them.

I'm working with a group to introduce some of the worst most restrictive legislation ever to reign you gun retards in....And it's a start.

I hope you like single shot only revolvers and bolt-action rifles without magazines you fucking fag.

That's all you'll be left with when we're done and it WILL pass.

Goddamn, son you are fucking stupid.
I mean seriously, this is just an act, right?
You're not really this stupid are you?
Tell me you're just having a laugh here.

The American civilian public MUST HAVE GUNS. This is not debatable and any attempt to do so just makes you look dumber and dumber. The police/military ARE NOT GOING TO OPEN FIRE ON A MASS OF AMERICANS FOR EXERCISING A RIGHT THAT THEY THEMSELVES EXERCISE YOU FUCKING MORON!
Sorry about all the caps. Your galactic-level retardation inspired me though.
Imagine that scenario, if your pigshit brain is capable. You honestly think the police/military are going to open fire on private citizens over guns, which are protected by the very constitution they serve?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Holy FUCK, you are stupid!

We're going to eliminate 99% of the guns you can currently buy.

Once that's done we're going after the 2nd.

Lel you already get 10 years where I live for AW possession, turns out the law stops no one. Greetings from NJ :^) So I ask again, what now nigger?

Buy some pepper spray or take up ju-jitsu. 90% of you white guys are fat, slovenly, pigs. It would do you some good to get some exercise.

>waaaah those evil, drunk, fatass morons are attempting to use every political resource available to them first instead of immediately dragging this country into the bloodiest civil war the world has ever seen to appease my knee-jerk crypto-marxist feelings

Eat a bullet kike. Don't worry you'll get the bloodshed you crave soon enough. Your kind have made sure that there is no other option.

>white men
i know Sup Forums got neoliberalized and all, but you're not disguising your pink hair dyed at all.

why do you hate humanity?
why do you hate your own race?
why do you let another guy fuck your women?

Yes. Cops kills civilians all the time. Furthermore white men are huge massive pussies. 99.99% of them will cry and bitch and then give up their guns without a fight. I mean seriously have you ever seen a white men confront a black guy? They get their asses beat nearly every time. White men can fight for shit in any way, shape, or form.

You missed the main point: you gun nuts have had ample opportunity to use your guns to stop tyranny. You've done exactly fucking DICK.

Time to give up the guns.

> Drag corrupt bankers out of their ivory towers in 2008 and put them on trial
>Did you march into the NSA's Utah Data Center and arrest the people
>put those guns to use
And then when called out on your condemnation of people not using violence to achieve political agendas, you reply
> I made no such argument. Faggot.
Oh, I see, because you didn't say "Shoot people" means that those with guns aren't actually being violent. See, if you just heavily, heavily imply it without downright saying it, you can't be held liable! It's our fault for thinking that's what you meant! Surely marching into a government office with guns means no violence! Or, maybe I'm misreading that. Have some fucking dignity.

Pepper spray is worthless, it's part of my standard gear at work. You'll probably end up getting a facial from that yourself. Oh an indoor use is no good. No wind either.

Good, I can't wait. I'll make those pigs beg. Better get my house first because if shit like this goes down I'm makin presents.

Let me make this so simple even a dumb nigger like you can understand it.
You say they're going to come for our guns?
Who specifically? The police? The military? What organization is going to be charged with the actual confiscation of said privately owned firearms?
Well guess what, Quindarious. Guess who are some of the most avid gun enthusiasts in America.
That's right! Police and military.

You ain't taking shit.

>Did my sensational title get your attention? Good.
it did but i havent read any further

Anyone who sides with the globalist shills and tries to disarm us is a traitor and will be treated as such. Only we have the guns and you are defenseless.

What now De'Marquirst?

We're going to create a new force of police specifically to deal with illegal gun owners. We're going to make sure the majority of that force is run and staffed by black and brown men who don't share any comradery with the flaccid, useless, loudmouthed, do-nothing, white male gun owner.

You've had plenty of time to use your guns to effect positive change. None of you can give me a SINGLE INSTANCE where your guns did any good whatsoever.

I can't wait to melt down your stupid fucking AR's.

>Pic related. Retards with guns.

Who the fuck is "we"

Whatever you say, literally Hitler faggot.

>White men can't fight for shit in any way, shape, or form.
>most boxing champions and mma/ufc champions are white

Whatever, Daequan.

Lol your going to send niggers? Fucking Kek, literally every nigger in the army was absolutely worthless, couldn't shoot for shit, literally couldn't do anything. Absolutely worthless in combat.

My CZ did a pretty good job of making a spic piss his pants that was trying to break into my garage. :^)

Oh please. How long are you going to swing your tiny limp dick around while you sit on your ass doing nothing?

Name one thing white men have done in the last 30 years using force where they actually won?

Everywhere I go I see white women disgusted with how pathetic most of you have become and are married with children to black guys.

That should have been a wake up call, but apparently modern white men are fucking unteachable, useless, idiots who cannot adapt and win. At anything.

I want to see the faces of totally defeated white men when all their precious wittle guns get dumped in a fucking furnace and melted down.

Good fucking point.
We're all a bunch of pussies.
I can see why Islam and other nations would think we are a joke.
Our protesters look and act like fairies.
Our politicians don't give a fuck about our God given rights.
The bankers have us all by the balls and we keep buying into more debt to them.
We have been marching along with our heads down hoping to not make a ripple or fear losing our livelihood.

There are violent civilian uprisings against corrupt governments around the globe and our media portrays us discussing trans gender bathrooms and gender rules.
We cry every time someone gets killed instead of grabbing our balls and getting even. All talk, us Americans.
We should be the last hope of the free world.
We should be the beacon for freedom from oppressive government.
We should be the ones to let the world know enough is enough and it's time to take a stand.
But today we cower. Today we secede. Today we sit back and let ourselves be ruled by unseen faces controlling every aspect of our pathetic existence watching as the groups that see us powerless destroy us.

>You've had plenty of time to use your guns to effect positive change. None of you can give me a SINGLE INSTANCE where your guns did any good whatsoever

Battle of Athens, 1946

>We're going to create a new force of police specifically to deal with illegal gun owners. We're going to make sure the majority of that force is run and staffed by black and brown men

So you will be using men who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if they were standing inside of it. Good to know I don't have to worry about my body armor degrading from use.

You can't be this retarded and not be black.
Quick 2 + 2.
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Stay in school, Marquavious. Who knows 18 or 19 years you might actually graduate.

It's bait to get people to respond with how they plan to murder the government. Sage and move on

>people are actually taking this shitty bait.

It's obvious bait, he's been going on for days. But he's trying really hard and his responses are funnysometimes.

you're literally the reason we won't give up our weapons, you must die for the sake of peace and freedom.

Basically OP is an upset gay man and he is mad that muslims as well as ~40% of Americans dont give a shit that a bunch of faggots were massacred at a Latin dick sucking competition in Orlando

OP is fucking pathetic. Can't wait to hang you from the highest tree after we take care of all the people you send for our guns. P.S. local cops won't do it for you.

willis pls come back and draw for edn
pls

Honestly the responses are the only reason I'm here, it's pretty funny. Maybe we can get a neato new pasta from him.

Kek

I don't hate humanity.

I'm sick of other white men. How can any white man look in the mirror and be proud anymore? White men have had nearly 100 years of solid straight losses and here you all sit pretending that someday you're going to get off your collective asses and fix the world? I'm tired of listening to you fucking jabber like a group of niggers.

I'm tired of your stupid gun culture and how it impacts others.

We've waited long enough for you to get up and do anything/something productive. And you have NOTHING to show us.

Fuck your guns. Fuck your gun culture. When middle-class, moderate people like me think this way, you've lost.

Please dump these comics if you have any of the rest of them.

Yeah. You're right.

And theres not a god damned thing we can do about it. The culture war has been lost.

That's why we're all here.

Fuck you op, go bait somewhere else. And if you're not baiting, get the fuck out of here. You don't deserve to be here. Go earn your fucking stripes.

Found your thread's theme
youtu.be/vD0hYy8FrwM

How you doing tonight /k/anadabro?

Too many guns in circulation to ban them.

You won't win this, don't try.

I chose my words very carefully in the original post:

>MEASURED response

You and your merry band of rednecks, IF properly trained, IF disciplined, IF organized, could have marched 1000 armed men into Goldman Sachs and dragged every last one of those bankers into a court of your creation and convicted them.

>YOU AREN'T ORGANIZED
>YOU AREN'T DISCIPLINED
>YOU AREN'T WELL REGULATED

YOU ARE: A bunch of useless, delusional, often drunk, idiots with guns.

I think I got all the willis comics saved from bitd, too many to post them all but I'll give some of my favs

You'll get shot from a distance by a much better marksman, and everyone that knows you will think you're an idiot while they put your body in the ground.

And there's nothing your bitche ass can do about it.

You remind me of the radical libs on the politics and sociology fb page, just full of autism and idiocy.

You sound more like a pussy if anything, just because those that actually own firearms don't revolt for your own personal political beliefs doesn't mean they aren't organized or disciplined.
It's a big world out there, get your head out of your ass cuckmeister.

Not surprised. Modern white men are totally under-educated which is why they keep losing.

All the more reason you mental-midgets shouldn't have firearms.

What did you think I mentioned by present? I was talking about bombs idiot. Btw my windows are bullet proof and I have steel shudders, a pussy ass marksman wouldn't be able to do shit to me.

>wuz

>black and muslim control

You're about as smart as I would expect for a modern white man....

You've missed the point: You haven't done shit. You will never do shit. You and all the other white guys are ineffective, useless, loudmouthed retards.

AND EVERYONE FUCKING REALIZES IT, MOST ESPECIALLY WHITE WOMEN...Who are fucking FLOCKING to non-white men.

Damn it phone stop changing my words

Cuckspam autist took up a new tactic.

>pepper spray or take up ju-jitsu
Those are not as likely to kill the perpetrator.

Have you ever heard of a little site called Liveleak?

Go there.

It's dedicated to effeminate white guys getting enriched.

But hey man go play those video games instead of working out and learning to defend yourself, you know, with your hands and feet.

lmao. there it is folks.

I can't take any of your posts seriously anymore sadly. You're just shitposting without argumentation at this point.
So what subreddit do you belong to?
Or are you from somethingawful?

With enough rounds they'll get the job done.

sage

Your not going to do shit either pussy. Cops would laugh in your face if they where asked to go into people's homes and take their guns. And your special squad of niggers would be slaughtered.

Fantastic post. I couldn't agree more. This is exactly my point, but more well said.

You deserve some tits. Pic related.

>"other white men"?

OK I am confused I was like 90% sure you were a girl from the way you were talking.
BTW if you are a girl and are looking for a bf send me a PM cutie-Pie ;)

No they literally won't, you have no idea. They will be slaughtered by white men in a gun fight.

>You and your merry band of rednecks, IF properly trained, IF disciplined, IF organized, could have marched 1000 armed men into Goldman Sachs and dragged every last one of those bankers into a court of your creation and convicted them.

lol
and then what punishment would you recommend comrade commissar?

>there's a person that's so dedicated to LE EBIG TROLE that he's been posting in his own little retard thread for over forty minutes

We get it. You're saying something """"triggering"""" and being aggressive to anyone who takes the bait. Truly hilarious.

Nice tumblr gif you dumb cuckold.

One more battle white men lost. Your point?

You've got one (sort of) example of something your great grandfathers may have been involved in?

Congrats.

Now... other than that one time you won an engagement in EVE Online is there anything else to indicate modern white men aren't complete and total losers?

I know that you're a faggot wasting time talking to random losers on an anime imageboard dedicated to white supremacy.

>>MEASURED response
>implying coming in organized, disciplined, and trained would mean that the police/SWAT/FBI/ConvertedAliens/Lizard Vanguard wouldn't kill you. Sure, we would win and have victory, but there would certainly be
>using violence to achieve political agendas
And fuck you, I may be a northerner, but southern biscuits in sausage gravy are amazing.

How bad at trolling are you? Can you niggers come up with something better than interracial gang bangs and asshole licking? Like shit dude, serious question.

Are you some buttmad minority that is mad that people say "nigger"?

Are you a 13 year old that has a huge interracial fap folder because prepping bulls runs in your family and the only way to justify it is routine shitposting?

Are you a liberal self hating white guy that hasn't really been able to think and can't see past race in any way shape or form?

I'd love some more insight as to what your true goal is, your shock value has left. I found the post-op tranny vaginas WAY more interesting than this.

Have you lost faith my son? Have you fell into the abyss and can't figure out why autists on the net are so much more creative than you?

Let me help you, user.

Let me, help you

Then move to Europe, you don't have to stay here. If you don't like it, leave. It's that easy.

I won't die because I am quite simply a man of intelligence that far exceeds your own simplistic and outdated rudimentary understanding of global politics, and the world. I have honed by mental aptitude to that of a sword which I can use to cut down simpletons like yourself. Lastly, I would never subject my body to potential harm carrying out the work of mere soldiers. I am a general surrounded by lesser men and I will lead, whether you like it or not.

Ok that's enough for tonight, thanks for the top quality shit posting thread, ill see you again tomorrow I'm sure.

>tips fedora

Lol. You're so delusional. You think your silly little weapons and meager defenses can match the might of US military or SWAT?

It's this level of craziness that only encourages me to ensure your firearms are confiscated without remuneration.