Tfw no majestic Neige bf

>tfw no majestic Neige bf

anyone understand this feel?

also, post your top tier music husbandos

Other urls found in this thread:

teamrock.com/feature/2017-10-05/alcests-neige-the-10-records-that-changed-my-life
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He wasn't even the most handsome guy in Amesoeurs

>husbando is just some faggot looking indie fuck
Kys

>not liking faggots

what are you, gay?

make more peste noire

Fursy is short and his voice is annoying. He must think he's better than everyone and everything and posts poetry with hashtags of clothing brands on his facebook wall.

>husbando is just some thumb with shitty hair
Kys

>makes one good album then makes the same album three more times

>makes 4 good abumns

Neige is legit my style inspiration. He has the most beautiful aesthetic I've ever seen. He's gotten me to start braiding and putting feathers in my hair and searching for more 'flowy' type clothing.

Please, please tell me how Le Secret, Souvenirs d'un autre monde, Shelter, and Kodama even vaguely imitate one another. Neige has probably one of the most stylistic varieties of any modern artist.

He smells good too.

Shame his music is fucking shit.

>being gay
>liking faggots
What are you a faggot
I don’t give a shit about the hair, the face is the kind of thing that gives me palpitations

I think mine is Neige too.

yeah, he's not what I'd call conventionally attractive but he makes it work. his style is just warm and inviting somehow

>ywn hang out with Neige and talk about anime and Grimes

The only good aesthetic is the lack of one until after the fact. Trying to brand yourself excessively is too artificial

He’s be actually really attractive if he shaved his beard and had less dramatic photos taken of him

He actually does like Grimes, too!

teamrock.com/feature/2017-10-05/alcests-neige-the-10-records-that-changed-my-life

>The album that inspires me the most is…

>Grimes – Visions (4AD, 2012)

>“It inspired me forKodamabut in a very indirect way. I’m a huge Grimes fan; it's the best stuff I’ve heard in the past five or six years. She’s a nerd, just like me. I love her sound, I love her future pop universe. Her voice reminds me of Elizabeth Fraser fromCocteau Twinsbut in a more modern way, and a more DIY way. She’s making her own cover art too – there’s no better person to make cover art than the musician themselves.”

>shame he's the most pretentious piece of shit of the music industry without being even that great artist

>“I went from grunge to black metal directly. I skipped the heavy metal stuff, when I heard heavy metal I was like ‘What the fuck is that? It’s so cheesy and dated.’ I was having arguments with the more heavy metal guys because I thought, and still think, that Nirvana has more balls than heavy metal. I don’t care about Kurt Cobain and I don’t listen to the lyrics, for me the genius of Nirvana is their ability to compose extremely well-written songs that are also super-simple. As a composer I would dream to create a song like Nirvana did. Everyone can play it, everyone can sing it, and it’s still a great song.”

based Neige

I'm sad I'll never marry Mark Hollis

Sup Forums shitters and plebs destroyed. wonder when the /metal/ thread will start talking shit about him and posting soy topics about alcest now

Mark looks like some sort of friendly woodland elf

>I have never been in /metal/ in my entire life

r8 my husbando

neige is top tier husbando OP, gotta agree there

It's honestly obnoxious how attractive he is.