Have you seen this?! LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=2IEO-wj877o

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=IXVGBv2eEroC&pg=PA117&dq="Sodom had become widely identified"&hl=en&sa=X&ei=DZ8fUYfLO4fPhAffu4GYBw&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="Sodom had become widely identified"&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fag wearing a cross

>inb4 nignogs call the black caricatures racist for having nigger lips

Milo is Catholic.

>draw them without nigger features
>WHITE WASHING
>draw them with nigger features
>RACIST CARICATURE

No he's a faggot

Hi Milo.

>not understanding that christianity doesn't want men to treat other men like women, but it's okay for men to have sexual relations with each other as long as they are treated as equals

It's like you don't even know the story of Sodom and Gamorrah.

same thing

AYO HOL UP NYUCKAH! Dem huckin' wyte wimminz be like acting as if dey were sum mufuggin' PRINCESSES N SHEEEEIT! Well look at Beyonce who has sum muhfuggin colered contats and bleached haer n sheeit. She a beatiful indepndant nigguh wimminz.

Bergolio is a commie, not a Catholic.

bretty gud animations

You're wrong though, homosexuality is very clearly forbidden by the bible.
What the Romanian said, the Vatican has been infiltrated by Satan

It actually isn't, though.

Did you ever read the bible? Yes it is
>If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

fuck you nigger

This isn't funny...

stop circlejerking over this faggot who wants attention and stop using these stale memes.

literally fuck back off to reddit /r/The_Donald

Absolutely Haram/10

>not understanding what it meant by lying with a woman

They were seen as less than men. As in, whores. To make a man into a woman, a whore, of that class, was a sin. Not simply fucking a guy in the ass cause you both are faggots.

Try reading the whole story instead of being a cherry picking virgin. (kinda ironic, that you pick so many cherries yet have popped even one)

Sodomy is a sin also, don't try and justify your decisions to go against what god had intended for us

where does it say that in the bible?

Levitican code, originally created to be followed by the priesthood.

This shows the cucks exactly what remaining silent on Islam will get them. They don't seem to understand that "white Christian males" are the only thing standing between them and slavery.

And like a good Catholic he is, he worships niggers.

Google it
Jesus even said homosexuality is a sin

Pretty good.

you don't understand how burden of proof works, do you?

Quit falling for jewish tricks

> By the end of the 1st century Jews commonly identified the sin of Sodom with homosexual practices.

books.google.com/books?id=IXVGBv2eEroC&pg=PA117&dq="Sodom had become widely identified"&hl=en&sa=X&ei=DZ8fUYfLO4fPhAffu4GYBw&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="Sodom had become widely identified"&f=false

I don't like Milo on account of flamboyant degenerate and constantly pushes his black fetish, but this video is funny tbqhfambalamaba. It might actually help repdill some normals.

If you want to commit a sin go ahead, but don't try and say the bible said it's okay because it's clearly condemned in the bible.

muslim is real men
white men is so sissy
what are you not protest white men?

I thought you people were supposed to be good at haikus.

You still need to prove yourself right.

Cause I can go ahead and bring up more jewish tricks that you're falling for.

>taking a book from thousands of years ago literally and attempting to apply it to modern times

wew

it's got the right amount of syllables if you read it with a sideways vagina

Have fun in hell then with your other faggot friends
Everything in the bible still applies to us

> 1:30
> AIDS Skrillex comes in
> Absolutely retarded animation suits him so well

I'm laughing so hard. This is the funniest thing I've seen this month.

>SyeTenAtheist

You mean applies to you, religious cuck

>cant provide proof
>assumes im gay
>judges people

I'm sure you're a great Christian.

I like how what I assume is Cenk from TYT is portrayed as a fat roaring beast. Too accurate to be honest familia

>Judging other people based upon their alignment unless it harms other people in some way
Not very respectful of you. You're putting your faith in a bad light when you do things like that.

"Everybody knows that no country will succeed if it allows its affairs to be carried out by a woman"

damn, I agree with this muslim. He is very redpilled

That colored child relentlessly blowing his little rape whistle in the live action version cracked me up for hours.

lol I agreed with that short statement too

Just give up, that burger rekt your ignorant ass.

JUSS DRAW MY NIGGAS LIKE DEY IS NIGGA FUK REAGGGHGHHHH

FUCKING MICRO AGGRESSION

How am I ignorant? Show me where in the bible it says it's okay to be a homo

I want to get some priest to kiss my feet. Where can I get that? I need some cool shit for snapchat

Show me where it says it's not okay to engage in consensual sexual intercourse with two males with a homosexual orientation.

protip: you fucking cant

>muh bible

holy shit, I'm not even kidding, religious cucks are seriously fucking pathetic, especially you. Does your life revolve around what some book says?

Just paint your skin black and ask the pope.
It's not that hard to fool him, you already have the same skull shape as a nigger.

I already did and you ignores it

The vatican has always been in the hands of satan.
- cathar

It's not just some book

That final frame summed up the Islamic apologists perfectly.

What is the accent of the voice actor? Is it Scottish...?

what does your life revolve around?

>nigger skull
Not sure of that. For reals, where can I get priest(the higher rank the better) to kiss my feet? If he can kiss my girlfriend's feet too that would be cool(can they??)

it's annoying

>Aids skrillex and carl the cuck show up

HO BOY I'M LAUGHIN

Living the way I want to, not having to be restricted just because muh faith

11/10

>religious cucks are seriously fucking pathetic

>book written entirely by jews
>call themselves "god's chosen people"
>god's son is jewish
>literally worshipping a jew

Yeah, Christfags are pretty cucked, alright. They don't realize that Muslims are basically worshipping the same barbaric superstitions but they resemble the original biblical culture more than we do.

>These are supposed to be the "bantmasters" of Sup Forums

So do you ignore the laws our government set out for us also?
They were Gods chosen people to spread the word of God, this isn't a gift it's a burden they were supposed to carry. It does not mean they are Gods favoured people

>Stilted animation
>stale memes
>bad voice acting

We can do better.

What are they saying?

Welsh

Ghost is the real king of Sup Forums.

(((Milo))) is a ((((((((((((CATHOLIC)))))))))))

not funny

Didn't Sup Forums name all those meme characters? Pretty interesting the reach that this board is having. I thought they were old memes but I guess they've got some staying power.

Wow, you're such an enlightened individual that you instinctively know how to live your life properly without dogma or outside sources.

It's not funny. The first round was ok but then it got lame and repetitive. Also Carl the Cuck survived.

Regardless of if the Bible stated it (it would be an appeal to authority if the Bible was referenced, or just a Christian), homosexuality is wrong because they are sexual degenerates with perverted lifestyles that put them in the path of disease, addiction, and (inevitably) death. Stop defending faggots, they are mentally damaged.

I was holding my breath waiting for carl...sho nuff @ 4:52

:)

Nah. He dies at the very end.

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

otherwise its alright

That was corny and lame.

You are a corny alt-right memekid if you like this kind of played out Newgrounds tier flash shit in 2016.

>Sup Forums is still defending that fag
>not even a straight-edge fag who tries to live a regular couple life, no, a giant faggot who talks about how much he likes getting banged by niggers

I think the apologist is supposed to be Cenk Uygur

this is really funny

Trick video: the maker is muslim

butt hurt lefty detected

sometimes I like to pretend allah visits me at night and pounds me with his giant ghost cock

the animation looks like those Ray William Johnson music videos

>the path of disease, addiction, and (inevitably) death.
Those are unavoidable in all lifestyles.

It's trendy and flashy to wear, which is exactly why it's all over the place in Evangelion.
No 2deep4u symbolism or shit behind that, people just think crosses look cool. Especially the exploding kinds of crosses.

A better question is why do fags "pray" for the families and lives lost in that shooting?

Milo is a fat fucking Greek jew not Jonny bravo
FUCK THIS KIKE SHILL OFF FUUUU

this made my morning, thank you

You can't win when it comes to minorities. If you don't give them what they want they complain about not being pandered to. When you pander to them they still complain about not being pandered to in the way they wanted.

Evangelion came out nearly 20 years ago

Lost it at fucking a white male

>making a coalburning faggot kike the hero and main voice for normal human ideas
>the owner of channel is an atheist
and you wonder why there are so many nu/pol/

I have some bad news for you moron, if you want to be judged by the law it won't end well for you either

>Islam is sexist and homophobic you guys :( t. edgy atheist cuck kike-puppet from Youtube

Kek

Top kek

no more about viet fuckin nam

Whatever, Dan, you can't handle the truth, go back to your normie circlejerk and forget about what you have witnessed here.

well mohammed sounds like an alpha male