It's coming anons

It's coming anons

Other urls found in this thread:

sjgames.com/illuminati/img/illuminati_cards.txt
sjgames.com/illuminati/y2k/img/y2k_cards.txt
sjgames.com/inwo/lists/
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)
sjgames.com/inwo/lists/ill.html
reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/
youtube.com/watch?v=0h4y9lJ1CDM
youtube.com/watch?v=H0PYgA5Zbmk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post more of these cards, they are interesting

>Obama

>#BLM

>9/11

Before someone posts more of these cards I'll remind you that, like I said in the other thread, they are still releasing new Illuminati cards.

The ones with the towers blowing up and the pentagon exploding are all made after 9/11.

It's still a really fascinating card game though.

>The internet

I thought the blue ones (9/11) included were pre-9/11 and the red cards are after, more recent?

Michelle Fields
Assange's accuser.

Original box set was 1994. We need to find out what cards were in that box set. I'm still looking

>I thought the blue ones (9/11) included were pre-9/11 and the red cards are after, more recent?

You might be right about the blue one. There are some spooky coincidences in these cards.

I had found a web site before that showed all the cards by series. Trying to find it again.

Is there a place to buy them other than ebay? I've had bad luck looking

>sjgames.com/illuminati/img/illuminati_cards.txt

>sjgames.com/illuminati/y2k/img/y2k_cards.txt

>sjgames.com/inwo/lists/

I found the rationalwiki page. It gives a ton of info about release dates

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)

>We need to find out what cards were in that box set
They are all listed here:

sjgames.com/inwo/lists/ill.html

& most of images here:

reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/

You can buy the original from ebay, I am missing just 11 cards, 9 ultra rares & 2 that only were available in a promo-mag, even more ultra-rare

I've been meaning to scan those two books on the left in the pic, they are filled with even more interesting ideas and drawings than the cards

they are also pretty cheap too

i think it might be like 100 for a full set except rare ones

>tfw your dad gave you this book at age 12

I am 24 now, and I have spent a whole life tinfoiled.

No regrets desu

So what exactly are these cards all about, I always see them,

Nah a box set will cost around $300, subgenius for $150, then the assassins "commons & uncommons" go for ~$200

Each ultra-rare costs like ~$50-100, and they are hard to find, I got one after opening 14 assassins booster packs

+ if you want the official dice + playing pieces you're looking at $75, and good luck finding one

Nice one dad

A game made by a guy who knew too much

top bantz

Who exactly is this guy?

This is the post I was waiting for. Thanks user and get those 2 books scanned

Search and you will find, if you so desire to know answers to your questions.

>get those 2 books scanned
I will, will do it soon. Also want to scan all the cards in 1200dpi, but that will take a long ass time since it's 700+ cards

Truly what has this seemingly innocuous card game not predicted?

>Shilling this hard

The 9/11 cards were during the 1990s

wow that is really expensive

tfw i should have bought it in 2008 when i saw it

it was just the box set for 100 shekels

Where will you post it all? I have always wanted a good record of all this material.

>>Shilling this hard

I said I was wrong about the towers card faggot. Doesn't change the fact that this is an ongoing series and people post new cards that reference relatively current events and present them as coming from 1995.

I also said there are some legitimately spooky coincidences.

Likely just start a thread and dump a rar throw it up on a fileshare site and make a magnet torrent link

I want to properly batch process all the cards so they look extra nice after the scan, figure put some time into it and make it worth the effort

That text as well. Redonk.

This game is great in a tarot cards for the entire world kind of way

neato

found a video

youtube.com/watch?v=0h4y9lJ1CDM

another one

youtube.com/watch?v=H0PYgA5Zbmk

Isnt martial law reserved for invasions and yuuuge terrorist attacks? How would BLM even get martial law instated?

Those predictions are actually less impressive upon finding out there are 526 cards. Statistically a few of them had to come true because there are so many different predictions.

Have fun putas, it's been a looong time coming

found Trump

tfw its anti irish

Obongo and Hillary

>Get martial law and collapse of society
>Or get Trump
Also these tweets clearly show that these aren't idiots, they know that Trump isn't evil or racist - so why are they so hell bent on literally going as far as destroying the country if it means getting rid of Trump?

They knew about the Finnish memes

Maybe they'll settle for states of emergencies by getting big enough chimpouts. At least, that's what they're probably hoping for

Spics and niggers taking weapons from the evil white men

i actually laughed

Teflon Don.

Well shit.

Many Trumps.

The text is very telling as well. Taking guns from law abiding citizens benefits criminals.

:,^(

I'm having the time of my life with all those cards

Jesus, that face. They were right. Soros is nearly dead, but we'll be dealing with Zuck's god complex for a long, long time.

Is this... is this supposed to be Alex Jones?

Look at Deep Agent at 2:38

Who does he remind you of?

MILO

Use your MEME MAGIC

spoopy

MASS PEPE is MAGIC?

hillary magic?

>that British hand