As A Father, Jimmy Fallon Has Some Poignant Questions After Orlando Shooting

>“What if my kids are gay? What do I tell them?”
>“I, as a new father, am thinking, ‘What do I tell my kids? What do I tell them about this? What can we learn from this? What if my kids are gay? What do I tell them?’” he said. “Maybe there’s a lesson from all this. A lesson in tolerance. We need to support each other’s differences and worry less about our own opinions. Get back to debate and away from believing or supporting the idea that if someone doesn’t live the way you want them to live you just buy a gun and kill them, bomb them up. That is not OK.”
>“This was just one bad guy here; 49 good people and one bad guy,” he said, referencing the victims, “and there will always be more good than evil.”
youtube.com/watch?v=yl8Xg9FdPNc

Why is this allowed to be broadcast?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1460456016351.webm
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/04/08/late-night-ratings-march-28-april-1-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>someone doesn’t live the way you want them to live you just buy a gun and kill them, bomb them up. That is not OK.”
Obongo would beg to differ

>Obongo would beg to differ

because he, by himself, turned the US into the world's largest arms dealer

>only 600 dislikes
>all comments are cringey "SO BRAVE" tier

Does he really want to debate with terrorists?

This was a lot better than Conan's diatribe. Didn't seem agenda driven. Wasn't anti gun.

Good question. Why *did * they allow it?

>turning this into an argument about gays and not about combating terrorism

What the fuck is wrong with people?

He's the most watched late night host talk show host he's not going to get butthurt

>Implying fags are good

This was 50 bad people getting what they deserve. Muslims and Fags are both shit

>jimmy phallus thinks

More pics of female!

If it wasn't a gay club, would people still care?

It's like a political wet dream. Gays, Islam, guns, etc.

What if it was a black person in a black club?

It's viciously annoying, seeing all of the people in the media (and social media) pretend to care and spark intense debate on the topics of

>attacks on gays
>gay rights
>terrorism
>banning weapons.

I work in a hospital. Someone came in with a gunshot wound. I asked if he was gay or had been in a gay club (he was dead, asked a co-worker). They all cried out aas if I was a monster.

You lik? :^)

She has beautiful eyes!

Jimmy Fallon is a huge dumbass. Look at any of the interviews he does with hard questions and he knows about as much as Wolf Blitzer does in asking follow up questions.

She's a whore

>If it wasn't a gay club, would people still care?

of course not

the Paris attack didn't get any attention whatsoever

no one knows about 9/11 because it didn't target gays either

if this happens you know you fucked up parenting

Goddam it bugs me that his finger is on the trigger. Not because of *safety* reasons, but because it's as if he's ready to pull the trigger, but the 1911 is a single action and the hammer is down, so pulling the trigger will do nothing in this instance.

I too wish he would blow her brains out

Someone who holds a gun to another person's head like that (and that person stays with them for a picture, no less) is garbage. Nothing of value will be lost if the inevitable occurs.

Tell him to not be a faggot
And to duck if he hears someone yelling "allahu akbar"

>What do I tell them?
Try not to get shot.

>conan THAT low

What the hell.

It goes to show your that online presence means nothing. Team Coco doesn't watch and he has 21 million twitter followers.

>Get back to debate and away from believing or supporting the idea that if someone doesn’t live the way you want them to live you just buy a gun and kill them, bomb them up. That is not OK.”

Yeah whatever, it gets results.

I have no son. Go kill yourself faggot.

Conan is shit

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1460456016351.webm

This

that is old, conan is on top of the daily show now.

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/04/08/late-night-ratings-march-28-april-1-2016/

you're a smart guy, breaking at least two gun safety rules.

i always liked Conan even if he disliked Trump