Alright, so there's this girl I'm trying to fuck and shes really into 21 Pilots...

Alright, so there's this girl I'm trying to fuck and shes really into 21 Pilots, now I've avoided the subject of music when talking to her but she brought up those questions today:
>user I know you're really into music what do you think of 21 pilots?
and
>can you recommend me some music like them?
Now, I dont know shit about twenty one pilots nor do I know anything that is similar to them. I also didn't want just to recommend some garbage band to her so I need help here, what are some good artists that a 21 pilots fan could possibly enjoy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pELu_4DsCM4
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ7Ma4I7kwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

be yourself (:

Show her The i.l.y's

cLOUDDEAD

I was going to post a similar thread except
There's this guy who listens to a lot of metal like celtic frost, bands like Christian Death, and he knows some industrial. What are some really patrician artist/albums I could expose him to and make him fall in love with me?

no, not cLOUDDEAD

show her Why?
youtube.com/watch?v=pELu_4DsCM4

just use the spotify recommendations fag

alternatively just say you don’t know instead of trying to impress some girl with your vast knowledge of music similar to 21 pilots

Lorde? Kanye?

Queens of the Stone Edge
Loved by thots and faggots alike

you've got to LET HER SHOW YOU what she likes about them and act real dumb and she will be like oh my gawd and then you're in there, man. trust me. let her be a total geek and show you her musical guyfu and you're in there. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SHOW HER YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SUPERIOR TASTE. let her be all like man 21 pilots and be all like WOW i love this too, then she will suck you off listening to HER favorite band

LMAO

t. virgin

bitches love talking about themselves

Brand New

Kek. This.

you laugh because it's true

Oh yeah also modest mouse.

My ex listened to all three so those are the most obvious choices to my mind

>Alright, so there's this girl I'm trying to fuck and shes really into 21 Pilots
Underage detected.

For real though, just recommend whatever you like that you think is even vaguely related to 21 Pilots. If she likes you then she'll probably love it purely because it was you showed her them. If she doesn't like you then no matter what band you show her it's not going to change that.

Show her Eek-A-Mouse

She probably partakes in the "Fake Emo" Trinity movement. Ask her if she knows any of the bands in pic related.

>trinity
>four bands

Hey, tell Tumblr that! And plus, TOP is barely even rock.

honestly this desu. seems like a juvenile thing to do.

i kek'd

Good Charlotte
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ7Ma4I7kwo

Try By The Throat by Ben Frost

you’re the one who said it