I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here

Other urls found in this thread:

wtxl.com/news/found-dead-in-moultrie-house-fire-were-shot-and-killed/article_78cef5f8-1e0a-11e6-a2e2-d33d011dc25b.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm 1/64 cherokee

WTF I hate Trump now

I'm a #JebJet

Please tell me that you guys/gals don't actually support Trump. All these posts about Trump being the savior of America and western civilization are satire, right? I understand that 4 Chan has a large "troll" community, but I can't help but think that some of the post here are serious. Your actions have consequence that may be far more reaching than even you understand. It may be all fun-and-games to some of you, but there are people out there who think that the stuff posted on /Pol is real. Just look at what happened to Reddit. They have an entire subreddit (with 130k followers) dedicated, unironically, to Trump.

Trump is dangerous, yet you don't seem to care. You'd rather cash in your political influence for short term laughs than long term global stability. If Trump gets elected it will be YOUR fault. I only wish that you would put as much energy into making the world a better place as you do into meme'ing for Trump.

We are all responsible for our actions, I just wanted you to understand that.

i blame le trump

pls upvote

the white man is holding the world back
white man thinks he was the first on the moon little does he know we africans have already been to distant star systems

wtxl.com/news/found-dead-in-moultrie-house-fire-were-shot-and-killed/article_78cef5f8-1e0a-11e6-a2e2-d33d011dc25b.html
this wasn't even that hard to find desu senpai

pure conjecture, Trump train 2016

>be American

being american is how you get shot though

New Zealand is based

oh no, gay muslim democrats are murdering gay people

how can we twist this to make straight white conservatives seem evil??????????

>how not to get shot
>be American

A FuCKING LEAF

>Worst mass shooting in decades

>No won involved was a straight white male

But it's still our fault..........

Are people's critical thinking skills really this impaired? They have to change the topic when anything that might not be politically correct arises?

Be American?

Then I guess America doesn't have a gun problem after all.

Thumbs up.

don't bring that cuck into this. you guys literally have a nigger as a president

>#JebJet

Holy fuck, why is this is so funny?

I'm maori and I thought this ad was hilarious
Neglected to mention white niggers though

Maybe it's because straight white men don't bring attention to themselves or aggravate others so they're less likely to be targets.

>Be American
>Don't get shot

He's right. I'm #MentallyHill now

Fuck off.
MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD

>how to not get shot
>living in a white neighborhood
I learned this one weird trick. Seems to be the bare minimum desu.

>Maori
>in America

Really makes u think.

>be America

>be American
>don't get shot?

Blasphemy, Lord KEK will obliterate you!

>be American
>don't get shot

Because Jeb is low energy and Jets are high energy

no you should probably pick it up again and fuck off.

SAGE

I'll never understand what went through JT's head but damn if he doesn't make a good meme PM.

Is that real?

Alright lads Hispanics are white when it comes to lumping them in with crime statistics (Zimmerman for example was 'white' even though he was a half peruvian jew) but not white when it's time for them to play the victim game.

You can have it one way or another, but not both.

Funny shit is the gay bar snakbar shooter targeted white and hispanic gays and passed over blacks.

I love him

He's a headline machine

Rob Ford (RIP) is definitely the most based Canadian of all time though

Fuck off you shills

>be white
>get white average violence
>be black
>get black average violence

Not too complicated senpai

Not only was Zimmerman a Latino but one of his grandparents was a black Venezuelan

It was literally a minority-on-minority shooting

If his name was Pedro Sanchez instead of George Zimmerman we would've never heard about it
It wouldn't have even been anything more than a blurb in the local police blotter

It's true because niggers and spics shoot each other all the time

UGLY nigger

please help me... I'm... cold.

>Ugly nigger
Literally the same words. You could have just called her a nigger, the "ugly" is kind of redundant.

what the fuck this!?

this pasta is getting a bit stale

This person hits it on the head. Being a white, straight American is pretty fuckin' sick. Won't deny it.

sick

Am I the only one here who thinks that we need to stop this trend of just screencapping whatever some retard nobody on Twitter/tumblr says and making a whole thread about it?