/collage/ 5x5 4x4 3x3 thread

Call each other soyboys, recc music, guess personalties and whatever. Have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FtLtMHfm6s4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

soyboy

+spiderland, c&l, illinois, mysterious eggs, fear of music

I haven't heard that This Heat album but I like their other stuff so probably + that too.

I recently got into Andrew Bird. He's one of those guys with huge, consistently good discography that can only get a small cult following. Shame

for dinner you are having

pasta

steak

I could never really get into Disco Inferno, Unwound, or Elliott Smith. Nice Residents tho
Songs: Ohia - Ghost Tropic
For your sadboi w/ a guitar needs
Nice Books, nice TMR. I fucking hate The Mountain Goats tho. Have u listened to Sun Kil Moon - Tiny Cities? All Modest Mouse covers

+Spiderland
+TMS, TMR
holy shit the Flobots, that brings me back
+Lil Peep

Lil Peep? More like lil corpse. Nice Deathconsciousness, how old are you? 17? Highschool must be tough.
Flying Saucer Attack was shit

Alright, Jay Z hasn't been good since Reasonable Doubt although 4:44 was decent. The rest of your chart, start listening to real music. Late registration? Really? Shit album, kanye dropped the ball on that one

>steak
>like i have money
noodle again for me

>Have u listened to Sun Kil Moon - Tiny Cities?
yeah, i love it
rip lil peep
nice hanl

>holy shit the Flobots, that brings me back
lol yeah, it's nostalgia if anything. For that album anyway. their album Survival Story is ok. everything else is garbage

you doin ok?

I can sense the soy in your post

how does it taste?

>pasta
actually, I'm making butter chicken. But I got pasta for lunch today and was eating it when I made this thread so...
Nice tortoise, Songs: Ohia and Flying Saucer Attack
Try Kauffman & Caboor - Songs From Suicide Bridge

you disgust me. I hope I've helped turn your life around from listening to shit music

You've probably heard of them but try Lovesliescrushing

does hardcore get any better than yank crime?

Cool. You gonna comment on any of the other albums on there, or are those the only ones you've heard?
You see that recent interview with Dan Barrett? He said new HANL is almost done, new Black Wing almost done, and he's about halfway done with new Giles Corey
Thx 4 the rec bud. Will be sure to check it out
I've heard of them, but haven't checked them out yet. What's a good starting album for them?
U might have already heard, but if u haven't then listen to Circle Takes The Square - As The Roots Undo

>He said new HANL is almost done
That's good news. I haven't heard those other projects, guess I'll check them out

I have but I haven't listened to them enough, personally I like Lovesliescrushing-Xuvetyn
youtube.com/watch?v=FtLtMHfm6s4

nice nico :)
how is that john cale album?

divorce lawyers used to be all the rage around here. haven't seen it in a while
+++

its good but i think fear is the better album (only other album ive heard by him)

+SDRE
+HANL
ambersmoke - gloom tapestries
sorry if i recced you that previously, i think i might have