Shills out in force today

So /poll/acks now that there's more info about the Orlando terrorist, because that is what he was, mainly about him being a frustrated closeted homosexual. Do you think this is legit? Or just bullshit they're putting out to change the narrative in Hillarys favor? Either way he still killed all those people in the name of Isis and said that he wants the US to stop bombing his country, I assume Afghanistan even though he was born in New York. Let's discuss in a shill free zone, and do your part and sage any shill threads you see popping up. Also fellow Floridians what do you think could be the next hit for this terror cell in our state?

>Or just bullshit they're putting out to change the narrative in Hillary's favor?

exactly

I figured as much.

What evidence do you have to refute the official story. It seems more likely that he was a closeted homo rather than Hillary trying to get some sort of narrative out of it.

alot of mudslimes like fucking little boys so its not too surprising if a terrorist is also a closet homo desu senpai

I'm not arguing the fact he's a closet homo, I'm talking about how the sleazy media are spinning that angle and not the fact that he is another bedroom radical.

Of course. Both sides politicize all major events. It's something the media and their constituents want, so they give their sounds bites and await the next round of polling data based on their responses

Yeah but with Trump roasting the establishment both media sources are spinning it for the leftist agenda.

>homo
>had a wife
>she drove him to a gay bar
yeah no

Muslim internet defense force trying to tell us that the shooter was a homo nutjob and not a psychotic Islamic

This is also why I'm skeptical.

Trump has convinced the right the embrace gays. Thoughts?

You know Trump is going to lose, right?

It's not so black and white. He was a cock loving snackbar.

It's like if you weebs were alive in ww2 and your beloved cartoons were being made by the Japs who just tortured your friend the cut off his dick and shoved it in his dead mouth. Would you still want to watch your cartoons or would you want to slaughter the chinks and hate them even more because you once loved them?

I'm a moderate myself, voted for gay marriage because I have gay family members and friends. But yes hopefully this will be the cause for the gays to unite against the impending swarm to come.

Please tell me that you guys/gals don't actually support Trump. All these posts about Trump being the savior of America and western civilization are satire, right? I understand that 4 Chan has a large "troll" community, but I can't help but think that some of the post here are serious. Your actions have consequence that may be far more reaching than even you understand. It may be all fun-and-games to some of you, but there are people out there who think that the stuff posted on /Pol is real. Just look at what happened to Reddit. They have an entire subreddit (with 130k followers) dedicated, unironically, to Trump.

Trump is dangerous, yet you don't seem to care. You'd rather cash in your political influence for short term laughs than long term global stability. If Trump gets elected it will be YOUR fault. I only wish that you would put as much energy into making the world a better place as you do into meme'ing for Trump.

We are all responsible for our actions, I just wanted you to understand that.

you know, it's hard to tell - are these just ironic trolls or paid shills?

>weeb

It's intense today they're fucking everywhere.

You really think Hillary is a viable option and any better? She is the face of crooked establishment politics. Also you have to go back and then kill yourself shill.

>Also fellow Floridians what do you think could be the next hit for this terror cell in our state?

Disney World

They have gay pride days so I wouldn't be surprised if they were next. Thankfully I don't go to Disney atm have annual passes to Seaworld and Aquatica and as far as I know they don't have any gay day bullshit so I should be safe.

Yeah the parks seem like an obvious target but I feel like if they're in Orlando they'll attack Idrive or something. That fun spot place for instance.

Attacking the parks would have a far greater psychological effect. Not to mention it would force them to rehaul their security to airport levels which would hurt them heavily financially and it also would probably lower tourism for awhile so the economy would take a hit.

I was at Disney and universal recently. You have to go through metal detection before getting to the entry gates. The universal one would be a problem. It's at the part of the walkway that leads from the garage and turns into those people mover ramps. Heavily congested and easily a bottleneck if someone were to start firing or detonate an explosive.

I was too on a day pass and the metal detectors were pretty annoying, but I'm glad they are there. At Epcot there was a police officer stationed at the entrance to the park where they scan your ticket. They're taking their security seriously, but I feel like a single uniformed officer is a mistake. Should be plainclothes if it's just one guy or he is the first one they will take out if it happens.

>SeaWorld
Kill yourself my dude

so he was either
>a die hard radical who scouted out the place and pretended to be one of us
or
>a moderate, integrated muslim who couldn't cope with the culture clash with his family and lashed out violently anyway

It's a win win since it proves the point that there's no moderate muslims. They're all time bombs incapable of living in western society.