Why is GG so feared? Yes he is very good in lightsaber fights, but he doesn't have any force abilities...

Why is GG so feared? Yes he is very good in lightsaber fights, but he doesn't have any force abilities. There was this cartoon years ago on cartoon where Mace Windu just used the force and almost killed him by breaking his chest. Why no one uses the force on him and just break him like a normal object? Is it because the bullshit moral jedi code or wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTnpqjJae-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never understood why he couldn't use the force

wasn't lukes hand chopped off and replace with cyborg part but he can use the force?

The animated episodes showed him as some sort of unstoppable monster that could take on multiple Jedi with ease.

Thing is, he mainly fought the interns and other low level trash and was no match for the good Jedi.

Because he's overclocked to move fast enough to escape their FOOLISH JEDI powers

He couldn't use the force in the same way blind people can't see.

GG was never force sensitive to begin with.

Most jedi cannot use force crushing. Mace is unique in that regard because he rides the line between Jedi and Sith in terms of his appropriation of the force.

Grievous could kick ass but Windu is a damn OP Jedi.

He's not feared by the Jedi. He's a coward and runs at every opportunity.

>>childrens movie
>>logic

figure it out

Well you still can move objects and use pull/push so I'm guessing it wouldn't be that hard to beat him.

In the animated series he destroyed jedis like they were flies. I don't really remember the movies but if i recall correctly he was very strong also

I guess you are right

He actually personally murdered like a dozen fucking jedi. Those are the generals of the republic army and also happen to be legendary revered iconic motherfuckers. This guy wrecking them one by one has to be incredibly demoralizing for both the average jedi and the army. No shit he's feared and a high priority target they send their top rank masters after.

Don't give me any of the comics and cartoons and books and what the fuck else because that shit is gay. In the movies we don't see the average jedi pull off incredible telekinetic feats. They can knock over the basic battle droid and that's about it. This nigga just OUT FUCKING SKILLS them with his robo reflexes.

He couldn't use the Force before, why would he be able to do it as a pair of lungs and burnt flesh?

>Don't give me any of the comics and cartoons and books and what the fuck else because that shit is gay. In the movies we don't see the average jedi pull off incredible telekinetic feats. They can knock over the basic battle droid and that's about it. This nigga just OUT FUCKING SKILLS them with his robo reflexes.

But by your own reasoning he's only ever fought one Jedi and Obi-Wan while he did struggle eventually killed him.

Even Darth Maul has more kills than he does, he could have just found those lightsabers for all we know going by just the movies.

>he says killing jedi is how he got his collection
>they are sending council members after him
>he confidently faces obi-wan even though he could just have him shot like a dog right on the spot
>b-but he could have just found those lightsabers!!!!

Yeah sure, whatever helps you sleep.

it's super strong plastic, and only a Super Jedi with an high midichlorian count like Window could hope to crush it. All the other jedies were too weak to affect his armor.

You would need a 900 million midichlorian-count per limb to do a succesful "Force-Crush" on his techno-plastic carapace.

Or you could choke his heart.

>General Grievous wouldn't lie

We have no proof he has ever killed any other Jedi based solely on the movies WHICH WAS -YOUR- FUCKING ARGUMENT.

>make 10/10 design
>dont make anything interesting about it story wise
What the fuck, Lucas?

youtube.com/watch?v=xTnpqjJae-g
>ywn experience GG's introduction for the first time ever again

The only point you're proving is that Lucas was a hack that couldn't be fucked to acknowledge his own canon. Grievous did most of the heavy lifting for the separatist forces and there's no way a heavy hitter like Obi Wan would have been tasked to fight him if they thought lesser jedi could do the job. The execution of the film left much to be desired.

Mace Dindu is like the strongest jedi ever, he outdueled our guy Cos Dashit and rekt his ass, anyone fighting him would get rekt even GG

No, my argument was that anyone can deduce all that from watching the fucking movie if, unlike yourself, they have even the least bit of common sense. And for some reason you're just acting like a petulant kid for the sake of being a contrarian little cunt.

>I didn't actually see it happen so it doesn't count :D no proof bro! but even if I saw it on screen, it could just totally be that the drug dealer got obi-wan high in ep2 and the rest of ep2 and ep3 is just his hallucinations and aren't really part of the story so all these signs pointing towards one thing don't actually mean it happened that way because I can just pretend it's not true :))