Go to urban area

>go to urban area
>miscegenation everywhere

is all hope lost?

>nigger baby
What the fuck is this shit

would hatefuck for being a coalburner

if i can get on the left nipple, then no

Typical lil white dicks fucking the superior black bulls used goods.

And here we go.. the cuckold fetish people come out of the wood work

>public breastfeeding
Fucking disgusting

>brown nipples
>white

get that shit outta here Harambe

>black guy with dicks saved on his computer/phone
nigga u gay as fuck

Why do you want to post this on here

Save the cuck posting for when I go on tumblr and shamefully masturbate to it and then contemplate suicide for a few hours then go back to whatever it was I was doing

>Th...the....they are trash any.....way I do....nt want them.
Literally you right now lil dick white boi

Eww, I didn't notice that a first, that's gross as fuck

Stopping by to tell your stupid ass that that's what happens to nipples when a girl gets pregnant. Look at pic number one on the left, to see what they started out like.

God I would have loved to see that thick, white slut BLACKED by superior BBC. Those tits would look incredible with black semen smeared on them.

I mean okay seriously

Sup Forums is suppose to be full of racist hackers, why are the tumblr accounts propagating white genocide by sexual conquest still up?

>It's a neckbeard in his moms basement role plays as a tough black guy episode

Enjoying your fantasy cuckboi? I bet you enjoy talking about that Big black cock

Go away hillbot

Yes, we really envy being black

Proof Sup Forums is underage Murrifats.

>Wh...who cares she is not white anyway
White bois mad cuz day genetics getting fukked just like day wemen

no hope no dream no Savior

Yea you do lil dik white boi

Know your place, boy. Us whites pay for your childrens welfare. And inevitably we pay for their prison time. Inevitably means "it gonna happen" in nigger speak by the way.

You don't even know how much.

Can you imagine what this guys life is like? Spending his free time spamming BLACKED.com photos on a Chinese finger painting forum in hopes of trolling people? We all know you are some little white 15 year old with a black dick fetish who gets off to this shit.

White men have failed if White women literally prefer gorilla

>bragging about paying your conquerors to outbreed you

We're the slaves user, not the master...

>Us whites pay for your childrens welfare
Ya you do you lil dick cuck. We giv yo hoes babies den you support our babys. Sounds lik yo gittn cucked WHITE BOI

In Brazil, it's a popular thing for White women to fuck a BCC at least once, before they marry.

You people are still falling for the interracial troll posting the same 3 or 4 pictures.

He even making it obvious by typing in meme ebonix, you people are fucking retarded.

>1 post by this ID

1 POST BY THIS ID

Dyed hair and fake boobs....

>In Brazil
Not only Brazil senpai why date lil dick white cucks when white wimminz cn fuck da real BIG DIK NIGGAS

>wasting blue eye genrtics on half niglet mongrel offspring
This should be a punishable offense. Blue eyes are a blessing to the white race and are extremely rare on a global scale. Throwing them away on niggers is like incinerating the Mona Lisa.

All white wimn want black dik you gone learn today

As long as they end up in prison, I don't mind paying. And they usually do. We made crack into a separate drug even though it's just cocaine. Be happy that we are so kind as to just lock you up and pay for your shitty prison food. Remember to thank the guards and call them sir.