Its november 5th and Hillary Clinton has won

So lets roleplay the reactions of trumpshills on this board.

AMERICA IS DOOMED GUYS I LOST ALL HOPE.

God dammit. Now how are we gunna build a wall to keep the mexicans from shitposting on this board.

welcome to faggot usa
good bye strong usa

Please tell me that you guys/gals don't actually support Trump. All these posts about Trump being the savior of America and western civilization are satire, right? I understand that 4 Chan has a large "troll" community, but I can't help but think that some of the post here are serious. Your actions have consequence that may be far more reaching than even you understand. It may be all fun-and-games to some of you, but there are people out there who think that the stuff posted on /Pol is real. Just look at what happened to Reddit. They have an entire subreddit (with 130k followers) dedicated, unironically, to Trump.

Trump is dangerous, yet you don't seem to care. You'd rather cash in your political influence for short term laughs than long term global stability. If Trump gets elected it will be YOUR fault. I only wish that you would put as much energy into making the world a better place as you do into meme'ing for Trump.

We are all responsible for our actions, I just wanted you to understand that.

>Hillary Clinton has won

The only thing she's going to win is a jail cell.

Make America RICH Again!
Make America SAFE Again!
Make America GREAT Again!

Seize the means of production
do it
now

REPORTS OF NUCLEAR STRIKES ALL OVER THE WORLD!
STAY SAFE GUYS!

wow,really makes you think

i shill for hill now!

>RICH Again
get real

I start the war if that happens Sage

In A.D. 2017

War Was Beginning.

*Clu-Chunk* Time to get dangerous.

I'd probably just decrease my intake of political news, and replace it with more fapping

>people in here actually supported Drumpf

I thought Sup Forums was satire?

At least we had a good run lads

America won't be doomed. It will just keep doing what it has been doing, going slowly stale and fat

>Turn on TV.
>Nothing has changed.
>Virtually same administration as Obama.
>4 more years of American decline.
>Status quo is disgusting to most, especially Bernie supporters.
>Current teens supporting Bernie can finally vote.
>Country took even more of a progressive swing during Hillary's reign.
>Next election, Bernie gets elected when running again.
>Communist Gulags and wealth redistributors coming to a neighborhood near you.
>Get weapons to defend self.
>Civil war.

We should deport all Mexicans indiscriminately.

>Get weapons to defend self

Not after 4 years of Hillary.

You need to tell me what else is different in the alternate universe where this is possible. Did Clinton "Vince Foster" Trump?

Didn't say legally. When you gotta defend yourself and the commies are coming for you, you get what you can, where you can, how you can. But let's hope it doesn't happen.

Switching from Republican voter to radical muslim extremist is looking more and more tempting.

Maybe they are right.
Maybe slaughter and killing is the answer.