I am calling for a complete and total ban on all alligators from entering the U...

I am calling for a complete and total ban on all alligators from entering the U.S until our country can figure out why they keep eating people. This last gator pledged allegiance to ISIS shortly before eating the 2 year old. This has to stop. Our country must be smart and not be led by incompetent leaders anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2016/05/19/florida-now-has-a-nile-crocodile-problem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#NotAllGators

wow what a racist just because some "alligator" ate some children doesn't mean all of them are evil

He was probably a crocodile anyways.

THIS. crocodiles make up .0001% of the population but are responsible for 50% of swamp based people eating.

yes, there are too many alligators, (most are undocumented!) in this country already.
WE DO NOT NEED MORE.

Alligator immigration is at a net loss, since the illegal immigration of pythons.

We don't NEED gators.

This is the last straw, we have to remain smart and vigilant in order to defeat these monsters. As president, I will completely and utterly shut down all reptile immigration into the US until proper screening measures can be implemented.

As a 2 year old boy, I'd like to apologize to alligator-kind for the all the speciest bigotry you guys are getting. I know that alligators are peaceful animals that have been pushed by evil humans into committing these acts.

This all could have been prevented if the 2 year old had a gun.

SHALL

Get that communist nigger lover outta here!

It's the parents fault for leaving the kid unattended and smeared in cattle blood.

Fuck off

Fools! You are all being false flagged by the caimans! (not caimen).

GET EM OUTTA EREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Look at this actor. I've seen him at at least 4 other people eatings.

Good thing there aren't any alligators entering the U.S. from another country
>Reddit in charge of analogies

ALLIGATORS DON'T KILL PEOPLE. PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE. TRUMP 2016.

>he thinks gators obey immigration laws.

They're bringing teeth, they're bringing scales, and some I assume are good alligators.

We're not gonna be taken advantage of by reptiles anymore folks, that I can tell you. Big league.

SAY THE WORDS OBAMA

SAY THE WORDS "RADICALIZED ALLAHGATOR"

See even this 2 year old child is smarter than anti-reptile trash like OP!

orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2016/05/19/florida-now-has-a-nile-crocodile-problem
WE DO HAVE ILLEGAL GATORS ENTERING OUR NATION, THEY ARE COMING IN THE FORM OF MAN-EATING NILE CROCODILES!! GET EM OUTTA EEEEREEEE