Holy shit, this is just pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm
carm.org/signs-practices-of-a-cult
prem-rawat-talk.org/forum/uploads/CultCharacteristics.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

threats one day and begging the next.

...yeah really inspiring confidence here.

>israel
>supporting leave

Are you feeling alright there?

Fucking worthless pieces of shit

B-b-but if you leave who will help Germany with their gimmedats and take Turkeys brown tide!

It's sarcasm.

What stage are we at now?

Please don't leave!
>YOU FILTHY FUCKING BRITS!
We need you!
>TO DUMP ALL OF THESE TURKS INTO BECAUSE WE HAVE NO POKER FACE!
Why would you abandon us?
>WE'LL ANNIHILATE YOUR ECONOMY IF YOU DO!
Why don't you want to be a part of us?

Fuck the EU, this is the first step to dismantle the EU, are you a self hating jew?

>Germany trying to destroy Europe since 1870
literally worst than jews

As a European citizen but not British, my personal interest is for Britain to stay

As an Israeli, my country takes part in a lot of European institutes, though Britain will probably still stay in most of them, so I have only a slight national interest in them staying.

But if I was British, I would vote leave without a moment of doubt.

Are you a self hating American?

Britain is the most Islamized country in Europe. They imported millions from Pakistan, millions from Africa. Turkey, an almost European nation, would be a huge improvement for them. There are parts of London that literally look like Africa and other parts look like Arabia. Burkas are everywhere. It's unbelievable, burger.

Deutschland is like an hysterical woman in a dysfunctional relationship.

Nope, but Jews who support Israel are criminals

Allow citizens to bear arms, kill the shitskins

Bargaining.

That's what happens when you rule half the planet for a century or two. Some backwash happens.

Britain will survive. Britain will be strong again.

Who cares about that small gay ass island with some the drinking faggets and no economy on it

If you aren't a self hating American, why do you support Brexit? It would hurt America much more than it would hurt Israel.

Reported to the FBI

Scotland has actual democratic autonomy and effective representation (more in fact than England itself) within the UK.

The UK does not have any effective democratic representation within the EU. The EU parliament is a toothless tiger, a pantomime of democracy.

lel, let it hurt the US, we will bounce back stronger than before

>Brexit will hurt America

Why?

Maybe not next time.
Hopefully not next time.

why hopefully not?

America needs a weak Europe and a cucked UK

Be nice to see the yanks bought down a peg or two.

we freed the holy land for you at least help us free ourselves merchant

>Reported to the FBI

Jew

we hit the bottom and are on the climb back up..the cracks under your feet are just forming

>Turkey, an almost European nation, would be a huge improvement for them

lmao

just no. Turks are the most backwards Muslims

wrong

scotland is going nowhere

D-DELET DIS

>dR. gOEBBELS will never tell you an interesting tale

>he doesn't know about percentages

you already got caught up in the other thread, Ahmed al-Volgani

>israel
>Mastermind

Do they feel in charge?

Sorry Krauts. Too little too late. Enjoy your Muslims.

God save the Queen.

Berlin doesn't have a muslim mayor :^)

somebody kill us please

bls dun go brit.
we in need of da marmite relly bed

Not for long Yank, not for long.

>Britain is the most Islamized country in Europe
??????
Far from it.

Declare your independence, father! We'll egg you on- I mean root you on.

>spiegel

>greece
reminder that we keep them in cages and you FORCED us to take them

>>he doesn't know about percentages

Neither do you apparently

>UK 5.2%
>France 9.5%
>Germany 9.1%

>mfw a Dutch newspaper did the same

Absolutely fucking disgusting, objective reporting is near death if you ask me. Especially with these fucking cunts, Jesus Christ how I detest them.

Can anyone explain why Germans are so fucking shitter shattered about this?

I was defending you and your irrelevant island nation but you were probably too busy praying east to properly read and comprehend my post.

Get the fuck out of this thread right now.

You're forgetting that Britain and Israel were pretty close until the '70s.

Plus the Israelis are our creation.

>Get the fuck out of this thread right now.

Make me

>Israelis are our creation
Well the UK has nukes.

Fix it.

B-but muh dank memes!

>killing our chosen son
Perfidious Albion lives on through.

>he doesn't know that I'm backtracing him right now

You've already been reported to the cyberpolice, Ahmed.

>this outdated shit
c'mon senpai, france is at least 15% at this point

>Implying I'm not flase flagging for the cyberpolice

>9.1%
you pulled that out of you ass didnt you
even with the immigrant crisis were somewhere between 6 and 7%

Maar wie neemt het AD nou serieus.

Google says so, check it yourself

the uk leaving will trigger the collapse

lol?

That imagem ust be at least 15 years old

its the percentage of muslim newborns in Germany you imbecile, paired right next to your percentage to muslims as a whole and the Frog one

>nuke Israel so the Jews come back to Europe

nice try achmed

>> The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave (or even consider leaving) the group.
csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm

carm.org/signs-practices-of-a-cult
>Control of members' actions and thinking through repeated indoctrination and/or threats of loss of salvation, or a place to live, or receiving curses from God, etc.

prem-rawat-talk.org/forum/uploads/CultCharacteristics.htm

>13. Instills a fear of leaving the group.
>There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.

A hallmark of a cult is threatening the member with reprisals for leaving. Say, murder in the case of Islam, lawsuits in the case of Scientologists, or punitive economic threats in the case of the EU

UK money is basically keeping the entire EU afloat at this point

If we leave, we take 25+ billion pounds (40+ billion euros) a year with us, which would trigger more austerity, and further encourage more states to leave

>>killing our chosen son
OI FUCK YOU DAD WHY ARE YOU PICKING HIM OVER ME YOU AREN'T MY REAL DAD ANYWAYS FUCK YOU
Y-you wouldn't even share your chips
I had to make my own
They get stuck in my teeth and taste like raw salt rocks ;-;

It's not.

They're all confined to France.

Deal with it.

BASED EASTERN EUROPE

You just got blown the fuck out by stats and you respond like a liberal bitch by cussing him out. Fuck off you bitchmade pussy.

>Why Germany needs the British?
They don't. The EU needs us... oh, I see Germany, very clever.

Why the fuck would any Brit in their right mind support Israel after the shit they've done to our nation after we've helped them?

They can fuck off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine

But we were literally not arguing you fucking idiot. His facts confirmed what I said.

The Deutschebags know the Eu will fall without the UK.

Nationalism is good my Zionist friend. Support free and independent European countries!

They are not as based as you think, Eastern Europe is as poor as fuck . . .. . .even 'refugees' don't want to live there.

they are poor that is why

muslims simply would rather go back to the middle east than live there

nothing based...its simply they are too poor lol

Because if Britain is to ever become a superpower again, Israel will be the country to help us become it.

They're very picky and ungrateful.

Whether they like it or not.

>4,7 out of 82 is 9,1%.
>british education
>british intelectual

take a guess who owns the spiegel, along with many other newspapers / magazines

Notice how they only come to the decent counties with the exception of Greece

>Whether they like it or not.
Actually they'd like it. Retaking the Suez would give us insane power and to do so would mean invading Egypt. Israel obviously has beef with Egypt.

Don't leave, we need a cuck buddy!

Guys, I just realised how bad the SJW and feminism movements are in the west. I have only came across the term multiculturalism and globalism in the wake of the EU referendum. I am living in Russia right now but I am east Asian. It seems to me that the western sphere is committing suicide en masse which is similar but much more worse than the Cultural Revolution and Great Leap Forward in China.

Is there any place that I can learn about the origin of SJW/feminism movements and also the start multicuturalism/globalism in the west? I won't mind a biased source, I just want to know when they started and how they started.

The only thing Gott is strafe-ing is your shit hole.

FICKI FICKI!

>"""""""""refugees""""""""" are fleeing from war and aren't just looking to leach off welfare states
kek

>Gott strafe England
>its hitting Scotland

In theory if Scotland really wanted to be in the EU and England wanted out then we should split up.

But, the UK can leave the EU far easier than Scotland can leave the UK. To the point that I don't think Scotland really can. Sure, they can get "out" of the union, but it will takes decades and cost them billions to be at a point where they are somewhat free of the UK, but still partly administered by it.

That's why I used inverted commas too.

It all comes from American Universities and it's still being pushed by them now, transgender toilets etc.

They also come to the countries that appease them. Poland wouldn't put up with any of their shit.

yeah, the whole magazine was in both languages. I didn't even bother reading it since they even talked with Schäuble.

lel. Thanks Germany.

I too lel'd at that.