Edmonton
Pic related, contains the tallest building in Canada west of Toronto

Calgary BTFO
Vancouver BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQun25IBntA
youtube.com/watch?v=OMkEdi-patM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes they keep building shitty skyscrapers.

>a fucking speech-bubble

Why new worlders can not build proper citys

>thinking that everything is about size

Subhuman tier

that thing is gonna look like complete shit within 2 or 3 years when the metal fades

Edmonton should (re-)build the Oilers first then build something else.

will the international postmodern architecture meme fucking die already

>lewronggeneration faggot
neck yourself

>a fucking slob of metal

Not sure if it counts, but we pay 73 million € to renovate Hitlers rally ground.

>pic related
Edmonton was stuck in the 70s for so long. We're modernizing :^)
Don't talk to me ever again you barbarian

Montevideo

A multi-purpose arena with advice from the NBA.

For next year if nothing wrong happens

getting ready for the possible 2030 world cup, I see

that's that speech bubble building a venue for?

lmao who gives a shit edmonton's still a landfill past 97th

My ancestors :)

:D

Berlin, in the future!

>Your city
...Juarez
>Are they building anything cool?
There's a bunch of strip malls that are being built because they're very popular here. They're also building a 10-or so story apartment building

Nation's Capital

Nothing special, just the usual gentrified mixed-use stuff. They were going to move one of the government agencies to the suburbs, but decided not to.

SF

Aside from the various skyscrapers going up, we're building this park on top of a future transit terminal. Still not quite done yet.

Paris
Yes we are building the new world order, the world war 3 and bringing forth the apocalypse

>Macron tried to pay the Italian government 20 billion Euros to build a 150m tall statue of him at the temple of jupiter optimus maximus in Rome

What the fuck is his problem?

dont talk to me ever again, rat

what could have been

Luv that stadium.

2023 Basketball WC.

Though it was planned long before they thought of that, like I said it's a multi-purpose so it'll host boxing matches, concerts, volleyball/handball/futsal and it has top of the line technology so schools can use it for videoconferences and other stuff like that.

you follow basketball? wtf i love urugay now
i thought you were 100% football cucks

goiania

tallest building in the country (for some months)

We do it's the second most popular sport here, albeit on a whole different level for example if football is a 10 in following basketball is a 4.

But in the end we're still 3 millions, even if we're not bad at it we can't compete with top nations because we simply do not have enough players or money. It's not rare to find our league players working a second job at a supermarket because the salary is not enough for them to live. Even in football our league is the the poorest in south america only behind Bolivia I think.

Problem is that blacks go for football instead of basketball

youtube.com/watch?v=YQun25IBntA

youtube.com/watch?v=OMkEdi-patM

4 to 10 is not bad at all considering the whole continent around you is obsessed with football! good luck to you guys. can you guys watch NBA or US college basketball? here college basketball is huge. some people follow it more than NBA actually! college teams would be a good way to grow the sport in your country.

Yeah well NBA is easy since cable has it and DirectTV too, we don't live in the jungle. Now our Telecom state company has a contract with the NBA too so buying a smartphone or getting a certain internet plan gives you an NBA pass and people can watch it live online which is convenient.

About the NCAA, we can't watch that. I have a friend that has a duke t-shirt though.

Also basketball is not as unpopular as you think, I know that it's more popular in Argentina and Brazil than it is here

he is a living god that's his "problem", mortal
and don't you ever dare talk about him like that again

>Baltimore

They're literally building a brand new city inside our own city