If you could kill a liberal, how would you do it to make it ironic?

If you could kill a liberal, how would you do it to make it ironic?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gay Muslim

With lots of sharp edge, like OP has

I am black.

/thread

I would kill a dyke with a giant rubber dildo.

>a pedo jew

i'd ban living

Take a Muslim liberal to a gay club, he will take care of the rest

I don't know but I'd be sure to use lots of buzzwords while I was doing it :^)

The oven, powered by the coals of jewish ancestors and shoveled in by an entire line of minorities.

Lock them in a gymnasium with a massive overcapacity of illegals all fed with the strongest laxatives on the planet to where they die do to suffocation as illegals shit up their world.

Not edge, just really hate liberals

Go back spear chunker!
Ongo ongo ongo

>Drop liberal off in Iraq
>She dusts herself off, "Uhg, fucking shitlord. Well fine, leave! I'm glad to be in this country, atleast people respect true leftist values! I love you Marx."
>She heads into town, getting extremely angry looks from the Shitskins
>"Greeting comrades! I have chosen to preserve my values into this society to help it grow and blossom into a proper healthy multicultural utopia where any xir/xim and have a p-
>Just then a countless number of Durkas swarm the pampered college liberal with multicolored hair before brutally raping her and slowly cutting off her head
>Just as she's bleeding out covered in gallons of sperm she croaks out for the last time
>"T-This isn't what it was supposed to be! It's obviously Donald Trump's fault... He's such a... raaaaciiiisssst." Before falling into the void
And then she burns in hell forever.

I'd suck their cock first, you know, for irony

Fabricate evidence to make it look like they were heterosexual, and not a Stealth Homo with a Tranny pretend wife, and stolen kids.

Drop them off in the middle of Chicago or Detroit without a phone.

Dump them in a Muslim ghetto with a 'I hate Muhammad' sandwich board, a la Die Hard with a Vengeance

Shout allahu akbar and kill them with a homemade gun

And maybe

Have this guy murder him w/ an AR pattern rifle.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

first post best post