These two make a romantic comedy playing lesbian wives

Do you watch it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLa2nhZcJ7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you see them scissoring?

Do we get a mental breakdown scene of them watching Hillary lose?

I'm sitting down and I still got weak in the knees

Depends on who's the domme and who's the sub

Will they shove those awards up their asses?

yes, they're proven comedy writers/actors.

and I want to fuck them.

Fuck No!

I can't even get a hate boner over these two. Why not throw Amy Schumer in there while you're at it.

they basically do that in their films anyway so sure

I'd fuck both of them.

i want those legs wrapped around my head

bazinga

where are the others from this interview, she looks great as a redhead

There's nothing romantic about the destruction of the family, desu

You know the alt-right latent homosexuals are speeding up the process right?

its great that these two are successful but they seem to be taking a more behind the camera approach lately.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>twn comedy roast your pathetic cock in front of an audience of every girl you've ever had a crush on

I mean, I bet you could goad them into it

jesus, i dont know whether to congratulate you on bothering to write so much

thats the one, almost "basic instinct"

its pasta

Yes. Hell, I'd even pay for it.

Yea. But it's a body double for Tina.

she really does have great legs doesnt she

Then why even bother?

This is highly unwelcome.

But unsurprising since they used a body double for tina's ass

youtube.com/watch?v=KLa2nhZcJ7w

not a double for amy? then its all good

That was sort of necessary though, you know, with the joke being her ass looking like the ass of a 20 year old in those jeans.

looks like they already do that judging by

anyone else amazed by tinas ass?

not really
thats what jeans and photoshop can do for you

I'll watch it if they get a face double for Amy

I take my statement back
Seems that she hit the gym, impressive

It's weird that Tina Fey playing Liz Lemon makes her more attractive to me, since Liz Lemon is ojectively disgusting on nearly every level.

What's up with that?

I'm tired of these bazinga-tier "comediennes"
Disgusting, to be honest, family.

gay frog

That's a fish, silly

yep, but you are a gay frog, did obama turn you gay with chemicals

disgusting??? i hope you are just trolling

bazinga tier, wow that is one hell of an insult

Yeah, but only if Tracy Morgan plays their house boy who looks to their every need. EVERY need.

>old
>childless
>not funny
>unattractive
>liberals
Nope

under 50
both have kids
award winning comedy shows
milfs
liberals

yes

Fuck yes.
Tina Fey makes my dick leak.

Sisters was really bad, so no, probably not.

>tfw gay but those thighs are amazing

>tfw this gave me a boner
Welp. Time to fap. I guess

Is it? Fuck, I wanted to watch that.

No, they wax everything, fuck that shit.

its perfectly fine, and better than most of those types of comedies

>fey and poehler are actually pretty funny. the issue is they get typecast a lot and seem to stick with the same crew of mediocre SNL graduates. but 30 rock is genuinely hilarious

30 rock is the story of a hot actress playing a ugly self deprecating third wave feminist who sleeps around while claiming she does not like sex. The humor in 30 rock comes more from Jack.

I don't care what the fags here think but I would gladly let them use me as their sex toy.
>tfw I have a serious thing for milfs and it's great

I love 30 Rock. But Fey should have played a different character.
She's too hot to make the "ugly self deprecating third wave feminist who sleeps around while claiming she does not like sex" believable.
But I do think her character was funny. Even if Baldwin was 11/10

>Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will never ever be your lesbian moms who after spending so much time with you begins to feel a strange craving that only you and your 11" dick can satisfy directed by Nicolas Winding Refn
Can someone just kill me now please?

>>Yeah, but only if Tracy Morgan plays their house boy who looks to their every need. EVERY need.
YEah plus some BBC action, since in a couple of dykes, there is always one dyke who love flesh dicks.

>we get a mental breakdown scene of them watching Hillary lose?
I wanna upvote this soo much...

bump for tina

Tina Fey and Amy Poehe are unironically the funniest women out there.

Their work on SNL is rather bland.

what do you mean by "bland", to be specific?

Probably not

But that isn't true.

dude, she was playing a second wave feminist

Tina Fey isn't hot though. She has a funny on-screen personality but she's an average looking woman without makeup. Even worse if you count her scar that's covered up well with makeup in every one of her movies/shows

That's not how you spell Kaitlin Olson

I'd watch a couple mins of it for the sole purpose of having something to complain about

Amy Poehler has pretty nice feet IIRC