We are being raided, haven't you retarded incompetent fucks noticed?

We are being raided, haven't you retarded incompetent fucks noticed?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/014fWVyreVf5WE6ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but by who

>guys
>guys
>hey guys
>some shit posters from some other shit posting forum are shit posting on our shit posting forum

Hey 4 Chan,

Former Redditor and Bernie Sanders supporter here. After the events that unfolded yesterday (r/News censorship) I have decided to support Donald Trump's campaign for the presidency. Reddit has become overrun with overzealous pro-Bernie mods and supporters, which makes it very difficult to have any kind of civil debate about the pros and cons of each candidate. While some of the threads in this forum appear to be incredibly hateful, it seems that free speech and difference of opinion is respected here.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and let you all know that I'm on Team Trump now. I look forward to producing dank memes with you fellow Channers!

P.S. Can you guys help bring me up to speed on the lingo around here. I need help with the following acronyms:

NYPA
PBUH
FPBP
PEPE
RWDS
GTKRWN

Thanks a bunch!

pic extremely related Why? bc of orlando

Report, hide, do not reply.

>doesn't know how to hide threads or use filters

stay cucked.

Proofs

I haven't noticed because those responsible are completely incompetent.

discord.gg/014fWVyreVf5WE6ao

discuss here

>We are being raided
Sup Forums is constantly being raided. Get used to it you criminal.

wrong flag

yes we've noticed it's fucking obvious.

but they reply amongst themselves and push threads away.

their not even hiding,

not really something to joke about senpai, i just watched a traitor from my country rave on about how good gun control is for us, not fucking with you, it's shameful.

We've been raided since last year and will be till November.

Just in the last 5 mins there has been like 30 new threads created.

Was just strolling through the catalog and it's all zero reply threads.

if it was by a major sub, they would of been exposed by now. If a raid is going on its by people using irc, a private subreddit, or paid shills

Spoopy shit is going on desu

Resist at all costs.

CTR is going all out. They can sense that Trump is weak.

It's obvious and a waste of their time given how Sup Forums works.

This happens all the time

They stay here long enough and they turn into what they hate. Unfiltered truth wins out over delicate, millennial feelings

They've already been doing so for months. Stuff like "Based Milo" and "Gays are cool as long as they blah blah blah".

This shooting will be their latest attempt to shill for faggotry on pol. Don't fall for it.

Yeah I know. I just ignore or use the threads for comedy value. These idiots are always here They just ramp it up every once in a while.

it honestly kinda feels like theres been an influx of leftist outsiders

like not just this week

slowly in the last few months..

We've been raided this whole election

Who cares about those reddit shits, or whatever cesspool dwellers.

I am aware

business as usual

it's particularly bad right now but generally speaking we are being raided and fed bot threads every minute of the day. they then bump their own threads with bots and/or AI.

At this point they just want to be the exact opposite of us even if it directly hurts them in the process.

BUMP FOR BACON REBELLION

The good news is that we're guaranteed at least one raider suicide from the unforseen anxiety and panic.

I made a topic on this, but they called me a shill and saged.
I give up.

Seriously though

When are we not being raided by faggots? The only times I can think of is when there is a happening

They honestly believe this is changing minds. When you're redpilled, only traitors go back.

>Person makes thread expressing contrary opinions to agitate Sup Forums's subnormal userbase
>They know that Sup Forums will be extra triggered if they post a single-line thread and only one post, which is great because they know they can get lots of replies for minimal work

>W-W-WE'RE BEING RAIDED BY THE HILLARY-SUPPORTING SOROS-FUNDED REDDIT JEWS
>LET'S GIVE IT 300 REPLIES EVERY TIME! THAT WILL TEACH THE HILLARY-SUPPORTING SOROS-FUNDED REDDIT JEWS NOT TO MESS WITH THE Sup Forums ARMY!
>T-THE HILLARY-SUPPORTING SOROS-FUNDED REDDIT JEWS THINK THEY CAN CHANGE OUR PURE ARYAN MINDS WITH THESE SINGLE-LINE, SINGLE-POST COMMENTS, WE ARE TOO STRONG FOR THE HILLARY-SUPPORTING SOROS-FUNDED REDDIT JEWS' BRAINWASHING!
>MAKE SURE YOU REPLY TO THEM SO THAT THE HILLARY-SUPPORTING SOROS-FUNDED REDDIT JEWS KNOW HOW TOUGH WE REALLY ARE!
Gas yourself. You're not as smart as you think you are.

but why would someone do that? They're gonna wanna watch the action they caused, not post 20 other threads as well.

>not post 20 other threads as well
Why not? You morons fall for it literally every time. I don't think you understand how this works.
>IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY, TROLLS WOULD NEVER HAVE THAT MUCH SPARE TIME

W-well I don't fall for it user.

I think you're exaggerating how badly we're taking this... I'm comfy.
Also, the people spreading sliding awareness are ignoring obvious slide threads.

Your thread was deleted quick

People troll on Sup Forums?

Are you new?

>Person makes thread
>person
>not bot
>thread
>not 50 threads
u retarded

This

Is no one allowed to have liberal views on Sup Forums?

Is this place a Trump conservative safe space now?

Yes.

This...
Maybe we just don't give a shit about faggots trying to raid us

Gonna lose my janitorial position over this but I can't stay silent about this problem any longer

We've been invaded for years now.

They're always upity around the time of elections. If you remember, the romneybots everywhere, the automated shitposting across multiple boards, and the VPNfag from Sup Forums?

it's constant. just report it and move along.

I almost didn't reply because I think everyone is a shill, shitposters or b8er but idc. This isn't just opposing views, I have seen no less than 10 nearly identical threads today all on gun control

You are the hero that Sup Forums desserts

PEPE
Just lurk more fag.

And Welcome.
MAGA
You atleast know that one right?

I'm retarded explain this to me

Sup Forums has been shit for a long time now. The shills and lefties come on a daily basis.

Right Wing Death Squads When?

Pissing in an ocean of piss.
This is nothing new, OP.
Let them raid, make them seem like they're doing something.

What does it mean?

Holy shit... /r9k/ is getting slid too

Is this a message that appears when users post across different boards?

Why isn't the imageboard more transparent about things like this?

This is not a board invasion.

No one cares about /r9k/ that much. You haven't even viewed /r9k/ for more than 7 threads. Fuck outta here, faggot.

They call that a hit and run.

Then what is it?

I agree with everyone, can you please elaborate?

r9k is all aussies. I can't see that board's stats but all the aussie flags here have 70-90% of their posts on /r9k/

>/r9k/ is only australian shitposting

Don't even try to Trojan Horse your way into here.

WE WOZ NAZI AND SHIEEEET

oh grow a pair, I'm literal communist yet here I am

some newfag yesterday even had the balls to start his post with "i know i am going to get downvoted for this but"

So it's a cross spamming on /r9k/ and Sup Forums?

Are you autistic because that would explain your inability to recognize obvious b8

no one is spamming /r9k/

the /r9k/ defectives are trying to ruin Sup Forums

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, FBI

I honestly didn't see any spamming. A human can be enough autistic for /r9k/ and still shitpost in Sup Forums

Ohhh ok i got ya now, thanks ameribro

> NYPA =nigger your pickle Aryans!
(it means to get a hard-on)
> PBUH =please bow under hitler
> FPBP =French people barely poop
(referring to how different frenchies are from Indians)
> PEPE =please everyone post erratically
> RWDS =rear wheel drive sportscar
> GTKRWN = got to keep raping women, nigger

they're obsessed with false flags, but we're only allowed to delete the "Trayvon Martin was a FALSE FLAG" posts. And there have been a LOT of attempts at that.

Hiro stickied a thread in the janitor board that we can at least delete that because it's an insult to Sup Forums, he has done his homework on our happenings

The more someone calls other people shills for disagreeing with them, the greater the chances they have most of their posts on /r9k/

It's like a 90% thing so far in my observances, they come here to use the shill insult to try to stifle discourse

Who cares? They have the stamina of an asthmatic sloth, they are probably gone acting like they won some victory by the time i post this.

screenshot my posts they're calling my on skype

i'm probably done now

it was an honor gentlemen

remember your true enemy is /r9k/

you have 79% posts on /r9k/ but i don't have time to get out my camera and take a screen picture

Thank you for your sacrifice, you glorious trashman.

>being worried about reddit
mate, we're already being brainwashed by the CIA
honestly I've got bigger things going on right now than a couple sad geeks who can't stand others having fun

>Any thread that goes against Sup Forums's hivemind is a raid/shitpost
wew

This board is in the hands of SJWs now. Sup Forums said it would never happen, but it has. The mods are the primary ones to blame for this to.

I DEMAND MORE PARANOIA

It's been getting raided hardcore since the Bataclan thing

>inb4 protest about the masses not being paranoid enough.

I MISS YOU

I'm sorry.

RIP based trash man

they're pulling my credentials now :DDDD

BENIS

BENIS TO YOU ALL GNETLEMENT

user NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

m8 I'm 99% Sup Forums

>we're assimilating invaders
FTFY

You will never be forgotten

He probably only sees it for posters who are from
Other boards

WITNESSED. We will not forget!!!

CLEANING IN PROGRESS
RIP BASED JANITOR
ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY

All hail the based janitor, taken from us too soon.

Love you glorious jan. We wont forget you

Where were you when a based janitor burned out gloriously and showed us that the strayacucks were all shitposters from the social defective board?

RIGHT HERE SENPAI