Why is Omar a terrorist, but not Dylan?

Why is Omar a terrorist, but not Dylan?
Will /pol keep denying western islamaphobia

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/313760/omar-mateen-orlando-dylann-roof-terror/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because he had no political demands nor did he pledge support to any specific terrorist organization.

And the first post is right yet again.

fusion.net/story/313760/omar-mateen-orlando-dylann-roof-terror/

Exposed

>because he had no political demands

Didn't he want to start a race war?

Learn what taqiyya is, then come back, faggot.

Sup Forums's stance is that omar is ok. killing fags is ok and we will let more muslims into the country if they kill fags and stop with the raping.

>he had no political demands

KKK is a terrorist organization and he belived in white supremacy, so he is a terrorist.

Exactly, Roof was a fucking domestic terrorist.

He had a black girlfriend just like faggot Omar shot fags.

Wait, do people here actually deny that Roof was a terrorist?

Wait, are there actually people saying Dylan Roof wasn't a domestic terrorist?

Why? How does saying he was a terrorist weaken the position that Omar was a Muslim extremist?

Dylan didn't pledge his allegiance to ISIS.

He just wanted to kill some niggers.

I wish my filters were capable of hiding threads with misspellings in them.

Most people view Dylan as an isolated case, they don't hear news every other day of Christian/white nationalist inspired attacks all over the world. When people see Omar they make the easy link to all the Islamic inspired attacks constantly happening everywhere. I don't see how you can figure that out, maybe you're not a people person.

Why didn't this nigger get any attention? Happened right after Roof.

From what I remember reading, Roof was in his head avenging white people in general against Black violence. He read some news article and he got so worked up he had to go shoot up a church.

/thread

dem titties doe

he wuz a good boi he din do it!

he wuz even goin to church on dat day dat it hapnd!

I wish we would admit our hate of Islam soon as well.

Why is ISIS spreading terror and not KKK?
Why are 90% terrorist organisation preach radical Islam?

He IS! But not really part of a global ideology that poses an existential threat to Western Civilization.

There are few that share his beliefs AND act on them. Dylan has been caught, problem solved. There are still 1.7 billion muslims out there though.

Eh. Islam in America is mostly tied up the black power movement.

>Muh TRUE RELIGION THAT WHITEY HID FROM US

Only strawmen created by liberals.

Wait, are there actual shills this stupid on my board?

>2006

I see no difference.

Omar looks like Daniel Radcliffe in this shot.

The difference is they used to do stuff like that while mudslims are still doing these horrible things.

Dylan Roof WAS a terrorist and he targeted Christians in a house of Christian worship right after he prayed Christian prayers with them, at their Christian invitation, but for some reason the media just wanted to concentrate on how 'they were all black'. Go fuck your mother op, you worthless pile of shit. fuck you and muhammad.

> western islamaphobia
that's the biggest problem right there

it might be because he killed them because they were black

>speaking for all of Sup Forums
Frig off m8

lol.. you do realize that the american media makes the kkk sound a helluva lot bigger than it actually is right? there are probably less than 5000 members total. do you know how many members of ISIS there are? hell, how many bloods and crips are there? ms13? ... are you really crying about the fucking "kkk"? lmao...you idiot

I'm not a shill I just am using shitty wifi

I'm wondering what the point of this claim is. If you accept he's a terrorist it doesn't mean Omar was not suddenly. It's a useless argument.

no he didn't. his bestfriend, who is now also in jail, was black. so go fuck yourself. he did it because he had a shit life, no parents, no future, a terrible drug habit, and nothing to live for. in short, he was just a fucking loser and he took it out on the closest group he could immediately scapegoat.

who said dylan wasn't a terrorist

He's not part of the KKK and they probably condemned his actions. They're faggots but they're not as bad as Roof.

say what you want paco, but according to muh google, there are only 5000 kkk's and there are around 70,000 ms13s. the kkk hasn't officially killed anyone in decades. ms13s chainsaw everything but trees (because mexicans don't go to school and don't know what chainsaws are actually meant for :) .... enjoy the shade once Pink Floyd shows up. faggot.

only OP
and to him that logic works

becuase omar is nigger and dylan white. there is nothing wrong with islamaphobia.

only a stupid turkey sandwich nigger would use that stupid fucking picture. gtfo you ISIS scumbag :D