What is the problem that Sup Forums was having with this fine actress/character?

What is the problem that Sup Forums was having with this fine actress/character?

She's fantastic, a perfect satire of "le strong black womyn on tv" who is actually just someone spewing out lines written by a white dude.

Started sucking up too much airtime that could have been devoted to better written characters, at least in the finale it was revealed she wasn't some unique special snowflake but was dancing on strings the whole time

Are you fucking retarded? The end when she gets off the train to find her "daughter" clearly indicates she broke the loop and is now self aware.

The end when she gets off the train to find her "daughter" clearly indicates she broke the loop and is now self aware.

It means literally the complete fucking opposite, she broke the loop by not escaping?

You have tapioca for a brain

did those medical/tech guys live there? there was no time whatsoever to just walk off and report a rogue robot?

How the fuck did Ford know that neither of the techs would do the most logical thing and report this issue immediately?

because it was so contrived and dragged out/boring

cause ford said they know everything about not only the guests but also the employees, these morons were hand picked cause they'd get played

Despite finding her obnoxious, my problem is less with her as it is with Felix.

There were no closeups of her beautiful milk swollen breasts

Don't you remember when Bernard says 'and when you get there-' she cuts him off and breaks the tablet? To me, that points to her getting back off the train being part of her loop.

>muh freedom
>muh sentience
>muh slavery

Then she sets free her best pal, betrays him and leaves him to die. She is the biggest villain in the show based on that alone. Evil nigger scum of the lowest sort.

Casper knew this

this.

He says and when you get to the mainland. So she did break her loop.

She programmed to do what she did so who cares. She can act whatever she wants but at the end, she's a robot that's able to be messed with by man.

I have more of an issue with the mogoloid Asian guy. He acted like a fucking idiot. And don't give me that bs theory that he's a robot too.

As an actor she's fine and even as a character she's fine. It's her storyline that's fucking retarded.

She's so smug in every scene. Fuck I'm still mad weeks after the finale. Wanted her to be eternally BTFO

>smug
this is code for "isn't subservient like they should be"

True. I imagine they not kino worthy at this point.

She's a nigger, Jerry!
I think that's it, really. I love thandie newton, but I'm bummed she waited so long to get this nude. Still would, though.