RON, YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!

RON, YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!

I would let her ruin me if you now what I mean

HOW

I'd ruin her pusspuss, if you know what I mean.

look at that stupid f*cking mug
this is supposed to be "beauty" in the live action beauty and the beast film

Let me tell you this, boyos. Emma Watson gets my line of sight, and I wanna face fuck her, I ain't taking no for an answer.

Bitch should've let Harry fuck her. Now she's stuck with a brainless alcoholic.

Can you really blame him though? Everything was set up create one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

This was hottest Hermione.

they had a pity-fuck when Ron was all drugged up on love potion number 9

She's a lot hotter now than when she was 15 or whatever

*to the tune of let's dance by david bowie* NOT TRUE

> Tfw Ron won't bum-fuck her like Harry would.

White and based

>I'M ACTING

I like how you change the start of your pasta every time. In general, I find you very endearing. Are you looking for a relationship by any chance?

What was with the scene with her and those birds she made fly at Ron?

nah it's the yule ball in goblet of fire

I'd make Hermoane if you catch my drift.

Just like a teenage girl actually

No, she was only cute as a teen. Now she looks small and has a weird face. Even if you consider her attractive she's clearly not Belle-esque.

Who is Belle esque? Not a lot of Disney princesses irl

Literally any brunette who's 2 in taller and has a fuller face would've worked.

I'd let her Avra Cadabra on my dick, whatever that means

Yes. As long as I can be the bottom.

I think that kills you

Disney can afford to give her radical surgery

If only few years younger

>gatsby
>good
serious why i don't get this

This pasta needs to expelliagetthefuckoutofmyboardis right now

Everynight i pretent emma watson is my pillow, and i snuggle up close to her. i pretend that i;m a famous mvoie director and she is an actress in my movie, and she's secretly in love with me

No, way too short

Of all the things on that list that's what you're confused by?

Not Ulysses in fucking mid tier and Notes from the Underground in low as well as Huck Finn in shit-tier of all places?

Gatsby is the definition of a pleb filter.

Just put her in heels. It's not like Cinderella really had a waste that tiny, they used a corset.

great post user made me laugh thanks

I can at least blame you for one of the dullest meme in the history of the internet.Seriously each episode following Chris Chan and Captain Autismo from Reddit as we shit up the board has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the quips, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of originality and ineffective use of subtle improvisation, all to make reposts unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when gook Moot vetoed the idea of janitors moderating the board; he made sure discussions would never be mistaken for a quipfest that meant anything to redditors?just ridiculously unfunny (You) gathering for his paycheck. The Harry Potter threads might be anti-Kino (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-BvS series in its refusal of worthwhile discussion, theories and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the pastas were funny though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the image was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a thread started one way, the nigger wrote instead that the post "was one of the dullest"

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Chris Chan and Captain Autismo mind is so governed by copy and pasting that xir has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Sup Forums by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these redditors are browsing reddit or 9gag at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to waste their lives posting on a Chinese Cartoon imageboard." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Sup Forums" you are, in fact, trained to spout shit memes without getting upvoted

>Atlas Shrugged at the top
I'm not even going for the lel objectivists meme, totally ignoring the philosophy, that book is terribly written.

Its a meme list made by someone that musn't read that much honestly.

No one that really know what they're talking about rates Ulysses lowly. Pretty much any classic novel is high to god tier. Modernist classics anyways.

>My relationship with Krum is mostly phyisical

What did she mean by this?

Do they make 6 in heels?

Belle is pretty tall. She is only like half a foot shorter than Gaston, who is at least 8'5".

He plugged her like a Soviet soldier moving through East Prussia

I'd cum inside her ass if you understand the definition of the words I've used and what the sentence means as a whole

>Belle is nearly 8 feet tall
>that girl is apparently seven and a half feet

Just stop. You've never been funny.

>no proust

I was exaggerating user. The point is Belle is pretty tall, and she looks full physically without being fat. Emma Watson is avg height and very very skinny, and Jenna Coleman is short and small, audrey hepburnish

That's literally a joke image from /lit/, the fact that he posts it is hilarious

>and Jenna Coleman is short and small, audrey hepburnish
So you're saying she should play Sleeping Beauty

Gaston is roughly the size of a barge

>he doesn't get it!
maybe mde would be more your speed, champ

I love it when the shitposting gets meta

You will never be funny. It's pathetic that you come to Sup Forums to fish for you's. You need to get a hold of your life. This is the last (you) you get from me.

No, aurora has like a model look to her. I mean she's called sleeping "beauty." And she barely does anything anyway, if I was in charge of casting a sleeping beauty movie I would just hire the prettiest blonde I could find with some modicum of acting talent

>memeing with dostoevsky
:(

Aurora was based in part on Audrey Hepburn

>And she barely does anything anyway, if I was in charge of casting a sleeping beauty movie I would just hire the prettiest blonde I could find with some modicum of acting talent
The perfect woman.

Shame she went to university and became functionally retarded.

duuurrrrrr

It is possible to be educated into stupidity in the modern western world. Especially in the liberal arts, and especially in Anglo style schools.

dddddduuuuuuuuuuurrrrrr

Go to university, assess your peers, then get back to me.

Is this a still from the set of This Is The End?

You're not making a very good case.

Emma pls

I was doing my Emma Watson impression

duuurrrrrrrrrrr

Do an impression of Emma Watson sucking my dick while reading an Andrea Dworkin essay

*suck* *suck* duuurrrrr *gargle* mmhmduuurrrmhm *slurp slurp* dhurrrururrrrr

I'll believe you this one time only because of those digits.

>Harry has courage
>Hermione has intellect
>Ron has ________?

Meat that can get in the way of enemy spells

It's spoiled not ruined

Ginger aids

Loyalty... Well except when he stopped talking to Harry in 4 or 5 (can't quite remember, had something to do with quidditch). And then he abandoned harry and Hermione while horcrux hunting. But he pretends to be loyal

he's just the comic relief.

The Eternal Ginger

freckles

well to be faire it wasnt his fault.
In the 4th book he though harry lied to him and Harry also was a douche about it all.
In the 7th he left because he was mad as fuck, because that's just a side effect of the Horcrux he was wearing. No big deal. And he came back to never leave again.

a huge wizard dong.

WELL DONE RON, WELL DONE RON
HOWEVER

He's the balance. At least this is true for the first 3 books. After that, he just becomes the comic relief.

This
Ron felt betrayed because of how loyal he was
But ya the second wasn't even his fault

Idk why the fuck everyone always says this isn't important. Books alter your mind and your perception of the world powerfully. What goes into your head has an effect. Same for all the other media you consume - TV you watch, magazines and newspaper articles, music you listen to, etc

Think Plato. A poet is the greatest threat to the harmony of the state

Now, this is especially true for children. Children are extraordinarily influenced by what they read as well as by what they watch and what other they consume, because they've had far less time to develop and to absorb a lot of life so they could make reasoned judgments on how realistic or unrealistic, moral or immoral, good or bad a work of art is.

They take what they read as gospel about human nature. Children are being educated about what the world is like and how to think and feel when they read Harry Potter (and of course also when they consume other media). If you're getting these cliched views about human nature, with, moreover, something that reinforces your childish narcissism and escapism, it's not gonna be good

The Harry Potter series is vapidly narcissistic. Everything is about Harry, how he starts off as an abused weakling and then is revealed to be the world's most powerful wizard by absolutely no doing of his own. It doesn't matter what Harry does, what matters is that he just IS great, IS amazing no matter what, and so are his friends, of course, to the degree that they love him, but of course none of them are so great as him.

It's psychologically injurious wish-fulfillment. The morals, the divisions between good and evil, are trite and simplistic. It's clear what camp everyone falls into

Voldemort is evil, he must be killed. Yay, he's dead, everything's better now

The greatest it tries to develop any ambiguity is the terribly cliched Snape, basically just a shitty Byronic hero who critics are amazed by because it seems great compared to the rest of the series

>Side effect of the horcrux
In the movie, he came back, and fought the horcrux, which was a total dick to him (telling him he's worthless, showing him lewd pics of harry and hermione, etc) and Ron overcame all that shit and blew the fuck out of it. If he was that weak he would have not done shit and even tried to attack Harry on the horcrux command.
Ron knew he probably was living in Harry's shadow but gave no fucks because he was his best friend. Based Ronald.

Sadly Ron had nothing to ruin, when literally everything about yet another episode in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously, each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

(2/2)
What does Harry Potter teach you? It teaches you

>Just be passive, and everything will turn out right for you! Hagrid'll come on in and show you you're secretly the greatest person in the world!

It's revenge fantasy, it glorifies passivity. Harry's volition is abnegated. This is also a criticism that could be made about a lot of other children's stories: they teach passivity by having characters who are passive but virtuous triumph over characters who are evil but actually do something

This creates a bubble of narcissism around the psyche of the child which must painfully be broken.

The child thinks that just because they don't hurt anyone and rather are the type of person to get hurt by others, they have some sort of value in life, they'll be rewarded. The actual and sad truth (as you all know) is that we all have to steer our own fates and work hard towards our happiness

This isn't what you wanna hear if you're a kid who's been raised on Harry Potter

>mfw I actually bought hypersphere
what a fuckfest of a book, I regret nothing

How fucking retarded are you that you believe it;s the same guy each time? Fucking reddit normies.

Brave New World deserves to be on the High Tier with 1984.

>Think Plato. A poet is the greatest threat to the harmony of the state
Plato was a lying prick though

what are good children's books to redpill kids on slave morality

asking for a friend

Lord of the Flies

Gaston is 6'0''

"The Penis Was" was better.

If apparition can maim or kill you. Why does anyone do it instead of portkeys and floo network?

nice feet

He was originally a Hufflepuff while Hermione was in Ravenclaw until Rowling thought it was too logistically difficult to write them being able to hang out all the time

How is it really?

red pubes

Thank (You)