HABBENING IN OAKLAND, CA

HORY SHET

KEK SMILES UPON US THIS GLORIOUS WEEK

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-oakland-shooting-20160614-snap-story.html?campaign_id=A100&campaign_type=Email

It would be news if someone didn't get shot in Oakland.

>By Anh Du
Let me guess, black on black?

/Thread

>Oakland
And nothing of value was lost
>pic related

Please be white

bump where the fuck is the shooter

>be American
>have freedom

Sounds like it already happened

Still searching for info on the gunman, I wanna bet that it's an aloha snackbar but it's oakland so the safe bet is nigger

>Oakland

this

>Still get shot
Wew lad

Well fuck, if Larry uses it, it must be worth looking into.

This is Oakland though, so it's likely just another night in the hood

>Larry's face when niggers get shot

>OAKLAND

Sounds about right. Gentrification can't happen fast enough despite the libshit butthurt.

You have the freedom to shoot your assailant, and even if you die, there's a certain freedom in death.

wow it's fucking nothing

this, niggers shooting nigger isn't news

Lynch the niggers.
Holy war now.

>one pill
>each morning

That's basically Sup Forums

just niggers

There's one thing I'm wondering. If the liberals really want to get rid of guns, why don't they just run every story about niggers killing niggers? It happens 20 times a day.
Only reason I can think of is that it would show the general public how insanely violent niggers really are.

>Oakland

this ain't news faggot

>le daily someone got shot in the US thread
not happening

>nyggers shooting other nyggers
Why should I care?

>CHECK EM

>oakland
>shooting

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG

You went and shat up our Kek Session for this literally nothing gang violence.

>One pill
>its the red pill

hold on op, you're telling me i can take ONE pill and have no heartburn for 24 hours???!?!

>The shooter is said to have left the scene in a car, his identity and motives unknown.
The shooting came just three days after the tragedy in Orlando, where a shooter, identified as 29-year old Omar Mateen, opened fire in the Pulse gay nightclub, killing 49 people and injuring at least 53 others.

FUGG I NEED TO KNOW IF IT'S A MUZZIE

>only 25% lethality, only actually shoots 4 people
>same week as one guy blows Cho's total out of the park with a triple-digit, 50+ kill shooting spree

Just another day in the city, OP.

fpbp

THESE QUADS

Quads of correctness
Can confirm, lived in Oakland for several years

Thanks OP, I almost forgot to take my heartburn medication today.

for real

Could be a nig that converted to sandnig.

checked

That's a good idea for a subtle redpill. Make a kikebook antigun page highlighting the gun crimes the media won't show. Let people draw their own conclusions when it's plastered with dindus.

I don't have time, can barely keep up with Trump propaganda.

nice id, lad

>oakland
You said there would be happening.

My brother and sis-in-law live in Oakland, I was there recently.. will they be okay?

... had my hopes up in the other thread. No one gives a shit about chimps chimping in Oakland- habbedining cancelled.

the end of the beginning

>nig shooting a group of nigs on the corner selling dope
This is considered a mass shooting to the FBI by the way.

witnessed, quads don't lie.

its why our mass shooting count is so high. Of course, only the smallest local news stations will air this as it stands, so the meme that whites do the most shooting will continue

Whether or not it is, it has nothing to do with islam and everything to do with nigs nogging

>shooting in america
>happening

bahahaha larry the cable guy shilling heartburn medication

Wow it's fucking nothing. It's Oakland retard.

Noods will be bix'd- and there's nothing we can do about it

Fighting niggers with niggers. I love you, 'Merica.

FUGGIN CHECKED

Norcal here. Can confirm.

Shootings happen all day, everyday.

The Internet just makes it so everyone is eager for a "happening" and this stuff gets posed all the time.

Every time there is some mass shooting, the media reports on every single nignog gang shootout for about 2-3 solid weeks (never saying the races of course). Then completely ignores niggers killing each other until the next mass shooting rolls around.

MEME MAGIC!!! I clicked the link and this is the ad that came up! >See why it's #1...

Please be Muslim.

Why does it seem like they are suddenly empathizing every single shootings that is happening

Wow
This post really makes you think