Chris Stuckmann General /CSG/ - Better than RLM edition

Previous thread>Welcome all new comers to the official Chris Stuckmann general. Here, we discuss and critic films, discuss different point of views, and share our reviews for Chris Stuckmann, the youtube movie critic. Enjoy your stay! And have fun! : )

bump

BASED Stuckmann. Best reviewer on YouTube by far

Thank you for your comment!

(if I could, I would thumb your comment up)

fyi. Sup Forums seriously needs this feature.

TELL

THAT

TO

ZOD'S

combo breaker

fuck off Stuckmann haters. get a life

you fucking cunt. I would beat you into the fetal position and then choke you out if I were in your room.

you're just mad that based Stuckmann is famous, successful, and has a smoking hot wife

get a life hater :)

SNAPPED

NECK

Post pics of wife

this

Stuckmann is based af and tv likes to pretend he's some little beta worm

>is a home owner
>has a beautiful WIFE, who LOOKS like wife material (seriously, she looks perfect, Stuckmann lucked the fuck out)
>makes a living doing his dream job

He's more alpha than literally you, I, or anyone on Sup Forums. I'm sure as hell not living my dream job, I'm not even working towards my dream job (dream job being me making money from youtube). And Chris blows his load in a soft, pink, innocent vagina hole every night. I wouldn't even be surprised if he squirts the odd load in her asshole. This perfect, loyal, wifey girls always go above and beyond in the bedroom.

>has his face autistically emoting in every single thumbnail
nah I ain't watching this shit

I'm personally never envious of idiots
I'd rather be me, wifeless and moneyless, than someone as fucking stupid as Stuckmann
Stupid people have bland & boring lives

Hello fellow redditors,has chris cuckman reviewed any fine kino reviews lately?

Edit:keep bringing on the downvote brigade, chris haters. You're just mad you dont have natural writing talent and a highly successful YouTube channel

That's the best part senpai ;)

and your life on Sup Forums and living in your moms house isn't bland and is much more exciting than say, Stuckmann, who gets to go to movie premieres and has money to do things on his own and with his wife? ffff hahahahaha. give me a break.