Why do customers rate him so highly?

Why do customers rate him so highly?
I just watched a documentary on him and he and he literally peaked at 22 and was completely irrelevant after that.

All English players are overrated.

>english

Is Ronaldo Spanish?

UK players then.

He had elan.

Because he won everything at club level at that point and had bretty good stats for a winger

>was completely irrelevant after that.

Yeah mate he definitely wasn't United's top goal scorer in the following 5 seasons. Hope you're baiting.

The BBC's documentary on him, George Best: All By Himself, was really good and I'd recommend to anyone interested.

He played for a literal Jew team in South Africa

That's enough for me to hate him, fucking fat kike faggot glad he died prematurely and never accomplished anything

Everyone rates him highly, loads of ex players from his generation say he one of the greatest players they've ever seen.

>Yeah mate he definitely wasn't United's top goal scorer in the following 5 seasons.

Where did United come in the league those 5 seasons?

>Where did United come

Right inside your nan mate

God I fucking hate kikes

68-69 = 11th
69-70 = 8th
70-71 = 8th
71-72 = 8th
72-73 = 18th

Pretty much like saying Kevin Phillips is GOAT.

Yeah but he destroyed a legendary benfica team in the 68 european cup final

Wasn't even man of the match.

Doesn't really matter does it? Best was a European Cup and league winnner. When Busby left everything went to shit. Best carried a bunch of shit players after that and kept them in the top division, scoring the most goals in each season even though the alcoholism was beginning to overcome him in his final years there. That's why he's a legend. A couple years after Best 'retired', Man Utd were relegated.

But he was the best player in the game.

He was the best man of the match

Because he was one of the GOATs of that era while also having big balls and character.

Up there with Jimmy Johnstone.

He was that eras Ronaldinho

pelè good
maradona better
georgie best

why? it's love

#respect #share #best

Ronaldinho was legit the greatest for a few years.
Best was a meme 'popstar' player.

>His team has never won the Premier League so he shitposts about a universally recognised legend

He's a shit David Beckham.

he's very higly rated here too, as the best british footballer ever, and one of the all-time top 10.
His 1987 album, named the Wedding Present, is also one of the best 80's albums in my opinion, very underrated

Please be bait

Not bait.

Just your typical bitter Liverpoo customer.

He wasn't English

He was rated so highly as he was able to be one of the world's best players whilst also partying every night and basically being a functioning alcoholic - I respect that

true, he aslo had sex with many girls, without having a girlfriend nagging him, very uncucked man

>He was rated so highly as he was able to be one of the world's best players whilst also partying every night and basically being a functioning alcoholic - I respect that

He didn't become an alcoholic until after he peaked with the EC win. There was nothing to respect about him after that. He was just a loser alcoholic that threw it all away.

Incorrect.

So he peaked and thought fuck this football nonsense I've done it all (in terms of club football , wasnt going to so do anything with northern ireland) so decided to travel the world playing for different clubs , earning a fortune and literally shagging unreal women along the way

Fair play to the man , legend in my eyes and I'm no utd fan

>Best
>not picked for NI national team for 1982 WC

>only not picked because of the foursome he had with the managers wife and 2 teenage daughters.