/good memories/

do you remember when Italy won the world cup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cS6Wqt00gTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes and I'm still butthurt because I rate zidane.

No

how Sup Forums would have looked during that moment :^)

i remember irate zidane and then everyone playing at headbutting each other in school while screaming zinedine zidane

how/why was Fabio the captain of that squad?

No, i remember they steal it though

Diving cunts

Si era penal.

youtube.com/watch?v=cS6Wqt00gTc

30 years later, still butthurt

talks the one who literally wets the bed every single night about south korea. italy is the most seething cunt nation on earth.

Fuck off, if you watched football instead of killing innocent arab childern you might understand football

Fuck me this thread is spicy. Please keep fighting.

np m8
nice deflection. the fact will remain that italians will be known forever for being cheat cunts and NO ONE will like you nor trust you. jews have all the stereotypes yes but at least they deliver and contribute to humanity in physics, computer science, mathematics, chemistry, literature. all italy have to be proud about is a different nation that was exterminated 1600 years ago.

all of you are either gaul rape babies or saracen rape babies. no latin blood left in you

>arabs
>innocent

the biggest tragedy of the WWII is that the holocaust was sloppy, half-done work

you are seriously arguing that Italy didn't contribute to phisics or literature? are you this stupid?

Every squad cheats and gets cheated on once in a while, it's football,
I don't have a problems with jews bro, i know they did contribute in almost every way. It's israel and netanyawho i have a problem with.

>p-pls let me play in Europe or else the evil muslums will bomb muh promised land the fuck out: the nation
why don't you just retire your pathetic team of wombles since it has San Marino tier dignity in football? playing against them is a loss of time and money, everytime

you contributed nothing compared to jews. 58 million of you lazy bastards and still can't contribute as much as 14 million jews

>children
>guilty

>jew blowing hot air
You just can't get enough of gas, can you?

Don't care

>Israeli education

I like most of the planet used to be a kraut bandwagoner and was very upset over the semi
In hindsight, I've been masturbating to this two goals for a long time now
Sick of pajeets and Dubai niggers telling me how much they love Germany

> but at least they deliver and contribute to humanity in physics

>trust a jew with phisics
>a few years later they are close to prove nothing is actually real and that the universe is ripping apart

Why do ppl listen to Jewish physics again?

Sure, that night i got fucking pissed and almost drowned in a swimming pool

I always do, I love Italy

Yeah, like Bresciano diving over Materazzi

kek
I was drunk sporting a Cremonese tshirt and shouting "berlusconi figa porcodio"

daily reminder that the game against Australia was a return for when the FIFA robbed them in the previous WC
thank you for reading

Nice

lol Volta and Marconi alone contributed more than your entire race in its whole "existence"

>Jew
>Contributing
you misspelled Stealing

It was ok, but the 98-02 teams were better. I also have fonder memories of USA 94 as a kid. 06 was like a reward at the end of an era.

>Win the penalty against Straya
>Score against Kraut
>Last penalty taker

I remember the goal against Kraut, I left school and the game was already on, so I stopped by at some bar to watch it, everybody was doing the same, and when he scored the entire street went crazy
great moment of >our NT

It would explode Sup Forums with traffic

yet another thief, from diving against fucking australia to bribing the referee in the final. that's yet another trophy stolen, your first two world cups dont count obviously. lul mussolini.

you even bribed the talibans so they don't attack you, you are capable of anything

didn't they won one by a fuckin coin toss ?

I wonder who is behind this post

I remember was 11 years ago

damn I'm fucking old, I also remember Brasil winning the World Cup in USA....

I remember France winning it with drugged Ronaldo
Yet they claim that italy cheated, cheecky frogs

>Ronaldo would have scored four

Wtf? I love fucking goats now.

>galilei
>volta
>ferraris
>torricelli
>segrè
>marconi
>lagrange
>fermi
>giacconi

>leonardo
>fibonacci
>tartaglia
>fubini

>dante
>carducci
>pirandello
>quasimodo
>montale
>fo
>a list of uncountable others

you stupid ignorant motherfucker

little italy, what a day

Stay mad jew, hows it feel being the most hated in the world? muh goyim

Yep, this whole "never rule Italy out" thing started after that. No one was believing in you guys, and frankly, I don't know why. Yes, the likes of Baggio, Vieri and Maldini were retired from the NT at the time, but you still had a pretty stacked midfield-defense.

In a match for my life I would always pick Italy over Germany. German "mental strength" is a myth. When against the ropes, they very often succumb. Just look at Bayern Munich in the CL.

And that's just one example.

while I dont really disagree, I wouldnt call buyern a ""german"" team either way. same goes for most decently big euro teams, which are mainly a clusterfuck of nationalities

The italian teams for the most part always kept it italian, especially their defense

True, but until very recently (i.e. the last WC) Germany was not what it once was, the team that you'd expect to win no matter what. At the end of the day, though, even if the big clubs are international, they will continue to be appropriated by nationalist discourse. It's inevitable.

That's a huge point in their favor, but it's also part of the reason why they haven't won a CL in ages. Football is all messed up. Everyone knew this was going to happen and we still let it happen. If RM win the CL next year I'll stop watching club football. It's just pathetic.

>If RM win the CL next year I'll stop watching club footbal
i bet you won't

I stopped watching Formula 1 and the Tour de France, so don't count me out just yet. I tend to keep these promises.

I wouldnt go as far as that, maybe just stop watching champions league

Yeah, that's what I meant.
International club football.
I still have fun with Euros and World Cups unless France start winning too much.

>France start winning too much.
i doubt you'll have to worry about that
also watch europa league la

Europa League sucks.
I'd rather watch curling.