Holy shit. Joe Rogan is on track to be one of the most influential people in the world...

Holy shit. Joe Rogan is on track to be one of the most influential people in the world. HAHAAHhah how the hell did this happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE&t=4097s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE

FUCK YOU MODS

you delete my thread about cooking shows and ban me 3 minutes after posting but some how this thread gets to stay alive

fuck Sup Forums and fuck the mods this site is complete bullshit now

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

They do it for free. FREE!

>posting this in every thread like a whiney faggot who got muted on his favourite server for breaking the server rules

JUST

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

it's a good day to be rogan

his podcast is entertaining and it's nice to hear long interviews like that

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Dumb people who think Joe Rogan is smart.

Joe Rogan surrounded himself with talented people who come onto the show constantly.

In a dystopian world full of fake media, he is just a human being trying to do, think and learn about cool things.

It's too inherently human. We empathize. It serves our urge to knowledge and comradery. I wonder how long until (((they))) get to him.

the more i see this hiney the more i want to spread those cheeks and clean her arsehole with my tongue

try this one seriously youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE&t=4097s

sorry bro, the mods here are incompetent idiots sometimes.

I can't tell if this is supposed to be insulting or not.

Joe Rogan has his funny mannerisms like talking about DMT constantly but his podcast has pretty fucking consistent quality. Not obnoxious, usually good guests, and doesn't talk over them.

did DMT usage go up?

DUDE

BEES

AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

Absolutely. That alone should be considered his greatest contribution to mankind.

I just did more research 11 mill was last year, right now it's about 40 million!!! what the f u c k.

What are some good episodes of his podcast? I'm looking at the descriptions and none interest me.

In all seriousness DMT is 100% the best drug I've ever taken and I would recommend it to anyone who is on the fence about tying. It's literally impossible to describe without sounding like a disgusting hipster trying to explain the nature of the universe but there are literally no words to describe the experience in any real detail. It's a shame you have to smoke it out of a crack pipe because that scares off most people. You can drink Ayahuasca but that lasts slightly too long and is too diluted in addition to giving most people the shits.

*sniffs and savors the smell*

Why do you consider that such a benefit to people? Are you saying these people become more awake to reality or something along those lines?

Exactly.

You seem to know what you're talking about.

I've never done any drug, rarely even drink. DMT is something I could see myself doing in a few years, but I've got a question for right now.

Is weed generally considered good for dealing with anxiety?

Not that guy. DMT has almost no side effects and lasts a very small amount of time while usually making the user more aware of their place in life by changing their perspective. Honestly it's like if someone made a drug that was just a crash course in emotional development.

"Woke" is a stupid term but it's surprisingly accurate for what it's trying to describe

I agree

I barely remember anything except insane visuals and it being over in a bout 2-3 minutes

the most intense experience ever and no comedown or hangover and very short

DUDE WEED

weed makes me more anxious

It's dependent on your body chemistry. Some people say it's an amazing cure for anxiety some people say it makes their anxiety worse. I've known people that after years of regular use suddenly started having panic attacks every time and people who never smoke because it made them anxious the first time suddenly love it. Weed is surprisingly finicky as any kind of medicine that isn't treating very specific types of epilepsy.

So I mean go for it but you probably shouldn't use it to self medicate so much as see if you like it

>crash course in emotional development
I've just watched a few videos of people using DMT and it looks like they're just tripping. What's so special about it in terms of emotional development?

Why does Joe hate his guests so much, Sup Forums?

It subtly adjusts your perception in the days and months afterward in a way that makes you more empathetic or generally just helps you see problems differently than you normally would. It actually wears off after a while and is pretty noticeable in some people when they suddenly show up with a different mindset. Saying it now it seems kind of creepy but its kind of like invasion of the body snatchers but without the negative aspects

>>not chinese

11..million?

snickers!

It's called ego death for a reason, and it persists.

his guests are great, he picks from a diverse group (not just fighters or people who do what he does). he has comedians, scientists, influential people, athletes and whatever.

hes also really great at doing a podcast and keeping the conversation running. it never seems to stall, he never cuts in too much. he really runs the podcast well.

I'd recommend not doing that. I've learned to just listen to them without prior knowledge and i always find somethibg interesting about the conversation no matter the guest.

its not really, its just a meme about him. memes dont always have to be bad