If the white race is superior, then why are their countries being conquered and their women impregnated by shitskins?

If the white race is superior, then why are their countries being conquered and their women impregnated by shitskins?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/
youtube.com/watch?v=9uAAP3PbkRI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_mathematics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muḥammad_ibn_Mūsā_al-Khwārizmī
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

turks are proud mongols, that girl is clearly jewish

Turk guys are strong and sexy

t.brit who watched all the turkish oil wrestling that has been on recently

Because europoors are dumb and America is the best continent ever. Fuck EUROPE, AMERICA IS THE FUTURE

Whites are destroying their countries for shits and giggles

They always were a crazy bunch

Your butthurt just prove whites are superior. Everyone compare themselves with whites. Their whole existence cause butthurt

White people look better and Europe managed to achieve more than the rest of the world combined. Just that. Who shags who is unrelated to the topic of superiority.

Survival of the fittest defines superiority. Whites all over the west are being conquered by races they deem as "inferior". Their birthrates have dropped and they'll be bred out of existence through race-mixing.

If you cut all aid to Africa they starve to death.
qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/

Then why are they impregnating white women?

>Survival of the fittest defines superiority.
Whites fit the world the best.
>Whites all over the west are being conquered
No, not really.

Sup Forums memes aren't reallity, baby.

You know pretty well women prefer rich and educated men. How many white girls you've fucked? Kek

This also proves my point. Chinese are richer than Africans so they are marrying Chinese men and Africans males are being cucked.

Black men are superior and women all over the world know that. They crave the black seed.

So superior that they are being cucked by little dick manlet asians

>Whites fit the world the best.
Then why are whites being bred out of existence? Shouldn't the superior race be eternal?

Because whites are so superior they are at the level of lazy and complacency. Their lands already developed and the most major problems solved, the people above free labor, and medicine that keeps us living long and provides birth control. This results in a boring calm life where people begin creating their own problems due to the evolutionary need to keep solving problems. This also results in an aging population. So to solve our age problems we import dumb shit skins that will do our slave work before we get too old. Unfortunately we are also gonna have some dumb people create their own problems by rebelling against daddy and sleeping with a black or muzzie, they're a minority and will most likely end up a single mother.

Because guilt is one hell of a motivator.

ignore brazilian threads
that one is just a sad pardo

Just imagine the world of whites didn't created all vacines?

Low white birthrates aren't caused by nonwhites.
>Shouldn't the superior race be eternal?
Should it?

In the article it literally says, most of these are sham marriages to get advantage of Uganda's laws

Are male chinks actually attracted to sheboons?

The ones created by "white" Brazilians are oh so much better. Haha.

Nigga look at your computer, your tecnology, your light.

Now compare to Africa. Thanks to Africa you can't fuck trannies without condoms, we got Zika and many other shit diseases.

>whites are superior
Topkek, so superior they're dying out. In 100 years the whole western world will look like Brazil.

No, if that was true ants and termites and the like wouldn't outnumber useful bugs like bees. Dumb and useless creatures often breed the most since they have no concept of when is a good time to breed.

AIDS was spread by Europeans

No race is superior or inferior. The white empire is just collapsing, like every other empire before it.

Aids = Africans eating wild animals just like Ebola.

>Now compare to Africa. Thanks to Africa you can't fuck trannies without condoms,

Dumb Faggot you do know they are riffled with other STD's?

Stop ignoring replies you shit skin with inferiority complex. Uncontrolled breeding isn't a fucking good thing.

This ^ right here is your reply. Shit skins who can't figure out to cure diseas, cut crime, or help the economy but still breed non stop are pretty much the definition of inferior. In fact since they provide so little to the earth but breed so quick they're literal parasites.

No one reads anthing Cortez. this is Sup Forums.

So being bred out of existence is a sign of superiority? Really got my noggin joggin. If you kill your enemies, they win.

The white race truly is superior. Kill yourself and you'll achieve maximum superiority.

Disagree. The empire that's on top at the time is superior. Just because one race or nation doesn't stay superior the whole time doesn't mean we can't clearly look at modern history and see whites are superior. If all white disappeared imagine the chaos. If all black disappeared poverty and crime would hit an all time low.

that piece of shit is using proxy
nice try, african american

Alright cracka, when the fall is over, will you still say you were superior?

OP is mad because no white girl cares about him. Every brown guy with inferiority complex are rejected.

Kek so fucking delusional, if you're superior then why are you a 30 years old basement-dwelling virgin?

Your entire race is a fucking joke.

It literally is, you're just an inferior shit skin so you can comprehend. Here let me simplify it dumb enough for a shit skin. Smart country get rich, rich country have less kids, less kid means older population, and that means we import dumb shit skins who can't figure out society as our slave labor. We literally are losing your imagery breeding wars because we are to developed and rich to care about shitting out kids. Pretty pathetic when your literal only claim to not being useles people is the fact you shit out a litter of kids before you're even old enough to drive

>Cortez
Kys

WE WUZ SUPERIORZ N SHEIT

Brazilians are the best posters.

Nice try m8 but in addition to making children I can cook 1 minute noodles in 58 seconds

H-HES FAST

No? When the fall is over I won't be alive

lol talk about the pot calling the kettle black

>so delusional but lol we are superior cuz we haz kidz

Also why do you assume those random things about me? What cause I'm in Sup Forums like you? I'm actually half Cuban and a small business owner at 24 and live on my own. Good try though loser, isn't the real reason you made this thread to feel less inferior? Probably why you're projecting all these loser characteristic to others.

Anyway let's indulge your retardation for a second, even if I was a total loser and you were a success that wouldn't change the relation of the success of white people compared to shit skins like you. While you make thread of how not inferior you are they build nations and wealth.

Everytime I feel like shit these threads makes me happy. My existence makes shitskins butthurt.

DOG'D

youtube.com/watch?v=9uAAP3PbkRI

But you are not white.

So you are counting the jews and asians as white, right?

Whiter than an Indian/African/Chink

stfu chang

Terrone da Silva, plis.

What a sad little man who bases his worth on what germanic barbarians go by.

>and their women impregnated by shitskins?
This is my fetish

The Middle East has been considered "civilised" a lot longer in the span of human history than Western Europe has been. Once the "white empire" collapses another will just come and take it's place, my bet is the East Asians.

Ashkenazi Jews yes, Asians no

Yes and I'm not an inferior shit skin so I recognize that and it doesn't bother me. I mean if they still wanna cling onto being superior a couple thousand years ago great for them, to bad in modern times they're total useless shit

>I'm not an inferior shit skin so I recognize that and it doesn't bother me
Literally only racist white boys are buttblasted by this.

>not an inferior shit skin
>doesn't bother me

>He thinks the white race is anything but a bunch of literal cucks
Lol. Make way for the superior Asian race

Aren't you half Cuban? You've done your part well in destroying the white race

some cubans are pretty white desu look at pittbull

Semi-white miscegenation is our secret weapon, it will catalyze the demise of the White empire

Today it's Italy, tomorrow it's Cuba, after Tomorrow its Sudan

Real one goes to white man. Only whore whites date niggers and shitskins.

actually we are draining the few competent nonwhites that exist, both enriching ourselves and fucking their home country in one hit
as well as creating a poor slave underclass of brown people with the incompetent ones
never see interracial couples
west still rules the world
israel still exists
suck my dick

White boipusi belongs to black cock

Why do women always say the same shit?
"Oh yeah [ethnic group or nationality] is not like our guys, who suck"
I swear I've seen this on multiple occasions

Grass is greener syndrome. Men do the same thing.

Lol, you clearly have not been to many parts of the United States, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Russia and various parts of south america as well as your own country,

White people are everywhere and we are doing just fine. Our populations are no where NEAR collapsing.

This. 100% true.

this tbqh. Sometimes I see myself doing it.

Exactly. The "White" girls i know who date pardos are poor and only manage to complete the high school. Also, if you can make some money and have a car you can steal them from the favelados.

Except that it is a lie uaehauehaue.
Pardos with light features are considered the most beautiful in Brazil.

t. Bettynhu Zirigdum

Russians aren't white, literally snow gooks

Betinho is black stop being a retarded

roman was superior to white, but doomed by white.
the same thing happening now.

inferiority has also even strength which sometime overwhelm the weakened superior.

This picture is retarded. The white race is dying exactly because "survival of the fittest" can't be put into practice, due to affirmative action ruling the world.

Bettynho definitely isn't a pure black, he must have some White and/or Native American blood in him

Just because you're a dumb nigger from a family of 52 doesn't mean you're the fittest. After the whites become a minority and you start hunting them since they're the only ones with money, you know since they got skills and jobs ,then all medical development will come to a stand still. Soon age old diseases will come back like you see with the plague and Ebola in aftica or Zika in your home too. Without the whites you'll all just regress into some tribal society where you just kill each other over territory and die by age 30 from preventable diseases. So nonyiu aren't the fittest, whites just hit their peaks and are going down a bit. We'll see what happens next but it certainly won't be the muds who take over. You'll be slaves to Asians

I'm pretty certain I'm able to speak your native language way better than you do and I'm also very likely more professionally qualified than you are. I don't think I'll be dying of ebola or zika any time soon, thank you.

>Without the whites you'll all just regress into some tribal society
What whites are you talking about? The trailer-dwelling burger-munching tank top-wearing mart-sharting average white American or the Isaac Newton types? There are good and bad people from all ethnic backgrounds, what defines civility is intelligence, not race.

>You'll be slaves to Asians
Aren't we all slaves to the Jews already?

I KNEW that we were the masterrace.

Bow, mongrels

Congratulations, user! Not only you undermined your master-race argument by displaying nignog-tier writing skills, but you've also proven you can't read for shit, as my whole argument was not pro-black like your intellectually superior peanut assumed. Quite the contrary, actually. I'll leave it as homework for your crusade to become an actually white person.

wrong, paraguay is the chaotic evil

Do you plan on moving to the west and fucking white wimmin in the doctors office when they come for their appointments? Or will you do it in the graveyards?

Funny how the same Sup Forumsyp types can't accept that Jews are clearly the master race by their own reasoning

They are useful in nature:
>Termites mostly feed on dead plant material and cellulose, generally in the form of wood, leaf litter, soil, or animal dung.
ants are decomposers.

You sound silly

This guy is so mad right now KEK
>they're the only ones with money
KEK
>they're the only one with skills and jobs
KEK

This one never fails to crack me up
Will we achieve world peace if paraguay is kill?

this is amazing

Same fag ugly nigger. White are superior as a group, the only reason you have to use the "b-but not all of them" is because you can't handle the truth and want to try to throw in there how different you are. You're still a dumb nigger I'm a dumb nigger country. Whites, Asians, and Jews invented everything you use and Muslims, blacks, and Amerindians are cancer parasites. Deal with it monkeys.

You're getting baited hard, burger.

!

You're going to suffer a heart attack at any moment.

Those aren't the only ones who contributed:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_mathematics
The word "algebra" comes from arabic.
because of this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muḥammad_ibn_Mūsā_al-Khwārizmī

I'm not dumb just because you keep calling me that kek
Do you have to live vicariously through the achievements of the group because you're a failure as an individual? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the great scientists and inventors you'd see you as their equal in intelligence and importance.

We are only superior mentally. women dont care about that, they care about who is superior PHYSICALLY and SEXUALLY which is the black MAN

Turks are not white. This thread makes no sense

Because they're unmarried, thus unsatisfied.

lmao nowadays women/girls don't want and don't need to get married. honestly, it's much better choice to get an education, find a good job and fuck as many handsome guys every weekend as possible, so just enjoying the life. marriage gets extremely boring pretty fast and pregnancy turns a female's into shit and fucks up her hormonal system. only dumb and uneducated women get married these days.