youtube.com/watch?v=FcZl32NnIrs
darkmoon.me/2014/devils-cauldron/
dreyersforlag.no/englandsfarerne.5611767-335074.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CtwftQUxqpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a waste of pussy.
Anyways, friendly sage

Canada, you're not funny.

Is this what leafs are doing while their city and oil has been burning for weeks?

Why would we defend jewish cinema intended to further incriminate the third reich?

Is that fire still going? I thought they brought in some niggers to put it out?

This. Could've fucked her dry.

One down 5 999 999 to go.

What movie is this?

Generation War was good

No

The niggers demanded more money and then went on strike

Now they are refusing to go back to South Africa and demanding free housing and welfare in Canada.

movie?

No because stuff like this never happened. And if it happened the people who did it were not real nazi's. You need to interpret Mein Kampf differently #notallnazi's

the niggers went on strike and got shipped home

>if you fight the fire it wins

t:juhammed trudeaudistan

Quick, painless in the back of the head, even gave her a candy beforehand.

Step 1. Go to stores
Step 2. Buy Bacon
Step 3. Drive to local Mosque
Step 4. Cover it in bacon
Step 5. Revel in freedoms

is the fire still a thing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_War

>YFW you realize a jew wrote the movie

Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter.

No, I won't.

The retard gave her something to eat. Should've just shot her. What a waste.

its was a kind death

Dudes German officers didint do that as simple as that, they had people for it special ss squads
which actualy were apart from German army learn some history

They're not Russians.

YOU FUCKERS NEED TO NOT RESPOND TO THESE AJTISTIC ASSHOLES

>ONE FUCKING POST

If you fight the fire it wins,

Trudeau realized this so right after the firefighters arrived he shoved the last of Canada's gold reserves in their pockets, let them impregnate his daughter, then sent them home.

Taxpaying Canadians everywhere rejoiced at the effective use of their money to equalize the global wealth gap.

y-yes we are, we gave you Jim Carrey

Lies and slander. The Wehrmacht was the most morally upright fighting force to ever have existed.

Say what you want, but Nazi uniforms looked snazzy as fuck.

Yup, the fire has gone on for about a month and a half now. Trudeau refused all help from every country that is at least half civilized, choosing to import a pack of niggers in yellow jumpsuits from south africa instead. Now theyre getting deported after doing nothing and complaining for more money.

just FYI that guy was not a regular nazi, he was an SS officer, notoriously sadistic psychopaths famous for killing people for fun

the guy playing the officer is an amazing actor. he was good in both deutschland 83 and the lives of others

fake and gay

If you take a quick look at the dudes uniform you might figure out to which branch he belonged.

this is real

Oh if he was an SS officer then yeah that might happen but consider this every german born from 1945-2016 is being controled by the gov by envoking this image

All we have to do it troll these people with bacon. Dipping bullets in pigs blood beforehand will scare the fuck out of them and keep them in line. If you fuck with their afterlife prospects they have no reason to live.

Well it was quick and painless.

Not much can be said for Muslims.

>SS-TV officer
>chilling with some heer fellows
If they wanted to have a Nazi kill someone at least have it believable.

>Wehrmacht
>morally upright

I don't think Germans are able to understand the concept of morality.

LOL omg the irony

Russians can barely walk upright, so I don't think you can criticize him there

It's a small town up in the North, 99% of us can't relate, and can't do anything about it.

The US doesn't go batshit every time some trailer park gets tore up by a twister either.

>t. Russia

>pretending there weren't people like this on both sides
youtube.com/watch?v=FcZl32NnIrs

True. Both of my grandmothers can attest to this. My grandmother on my mother's side were friends with people in the resistance (including my grandfather) and she hated the Germans, but when I asked her how the soldiers behaved, she said they never harmed anyone and were highly disciplined. The real assholes were the Gestapo.

My grandmother on my father's side lived close to a school the Germans had taken over to use as an HQ. She said the soldiers were polite and even gave candy to my father, who was a kid during the war. He and his friends would occasionally try to sneak into the German POW camp nearby to give bread to the Russian prisoners, and the German soldiers would usually look the other way.

>Step 5. Revel in freedoms
That's not how you spell "Get charged with hate crime"

Anne Frankly, I'm tired of all the antisemitism on this board.

>t.66% Zionian

Islam has a lot of loopholes. All the forbidden shit only counts if they do it out of their own free will. In emergencies or if they're undercover in a foreign land, they're even allowed to break the rules. For example, a starving muslim with no other options is allowed to eat pork.

Granted, most muslims are pretty fucking ignorant and don't really know what the Quran and Hadith say.

And John Candy, Dan Aykroyd, a few actors here and there. Most of the real good ones prime were in the 80's and 90's
Also most media representation of the Wehrmacht and german forces in WW2 is jew propaganda. Most of them were guy just fighting for their country. Its not like the Allies never committed atrocities. War is fucked up

War isn't fucked up....

PEOPLE ARE.

i love how in modern films about wwII german soldiers are those good guys who are constantly terrified by killing jews and the only bad guys are the ss oficers who are doing all killing with cold blood. One could said that ss oficers have nothing better to do than executing jews one by one. To be honest after year or two of war regural soldiers were killing jewish and polish civilians like it was open season

You may post your russophobic shit as much as you want but it doesn't change the truth. My country has never committed any warcrimes, unlike Germany, Britain and America.

its ben garrison sharing a moment of his ss career

Shit cinematography

I would never defend the execution of only one Jew at a time. That officer needs to really up his efficiency.

Do that shit factory style. Auschwitz didn't get all personal about it.

but this stuff actually happened you autistic shills. i hope you losers have tfw no gf forever

This might be a hard concept to grasp but try reading a history book you silly fuck.

>could've
>implying

>Cat
>in

b8

>My country has never committed any warcrimes

Your country has only officially existed for 20 years

>Grozny

KGB pls.

>Grozny
Never happen

>falling for jewish hollywood propaganda

Seems like he did it pretty humanely to me, he obviously has a conscience. What's the problem? At least he didn't nuke anyone..

The scene involved a bunch of Ukranian collaborators gathering up Jews. The two German soldiers, who are brothers, are standing guard and react when the Ukranians push the girl around, and report it to the SS officer. The rest you see in the clip.

...said pidorashka

>Says CCCP

I mean, here babies are thrown alive into vats of acid whilst the mothers are raped to death, but come the fuck on

Ty

Your country was nothing but one long warcrime. And when the war was over, you just continued with the genocide of your own people.

>giving them attention

The first one is a "LOL omg" redditor, the second a leaf and last a mexican. Don't answer.

Typical shit skin mongrel thing to say, always desperate for white pussy.

muh jewish cinema
If you wanted your jewish film to be more historically accurate, then have jews standing by the holes they dug while nazis gun them down as they lay down.
>jewish master race kek

Toppest of keks. Your country, at points, has committed war crimes against itself. You're in the big leagues of mass murder, boyo.

well desu Germans acted like savages on Eastern Front, especially when they started retreating
'scorched earth policy' you dumbfuck that's a war crime

And then the evil nazis organized grand hunts each spring until both the Jews and the Poles died out from Earth. Ja ja ja, bleib dumm, Arsloch!

>Also most media representation of the Wehrmacht and german forces in WW2 is jew propaganda.
This is something I really don't get. Most European-descended Americans have heavy German ancestry, yet they don't bat an eye when some horseshit movie like Inglorious Basterds comes out full of Wehrmacht soldiers being slaughtered like cattle. I don't mind giving that kind of treatment to the Japs cuz fuck em, but to shit on your own bloodlines by supported these WWII propoganda flicks? Makes me sick.

To paraphrase you: when all is said and done the German soldiers were only men doing their duty, it makes no sense to brand them all as some evil Nazi hivemind.

This isn't for the Russian shill but any interested user who's new here, a good starter article about the mass rapes the Bolsheviks performed on the German women towards the end and after WW2 (about 2 million were raped, the biggest in history):
darkmoon.me/2014/devils-cauldron/

People think that using nukes were really messed up but the fire bombing of Tokyo killed more then each bomb. Not combined though. I think..
I need to read those books again.

>mass rapes the Bolsheviks performed on the German women towards the end and after WW2
Never fucking happen.

Ashkenazi Jews are not actually Jews
Kill the others if you want

>waah wymyn raped in war the true victims ebil boris

fuck off

>well desu Germans acted like savages on Eastern Front, especially when they started retreating

They just did exactly what the Soviets did in 1941, when the Soviets were retreating

scorched earth policy that's a war crime

>committed against their own people

I'm 12. Were Ukrainians Nazi sympathizers?

>jews
>white

Why would pol defend some shitty jewish propaganda?

Holy shit, how did I miss this

Fucking apocalyptic shit up in here

Their whole religion and ethnicity is based of being the chosen people of the earth aka the master race.

my grand uncles tried to flee to england to train with linge kompaniet with a bunch of other friends, they tried scraping money together for a boat but the germans found out about it, arrested most of them, drove them to some camp, tortured them and killed them

my uncles only survived because their friends didnt say anything when they were tortured

they released a book about it recently called englandsfarerene

>dreyersforlag.no/englandsfarerne.5611767-335074.html

Germans raped more Soviet women and more Russian POWs were killed than vice-versa. No one cares though, such is slav life.

SHH, user. You're breaking the Narrative.

Most WW2 films and shows are horse shit. Band of brothers and the Pacific were GOAT shows. And from Band of Brothers the vets the characters are based on respected the german soldiers.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CtwftQUxqpM
Least in this show the didn't demonize the German army

Terribly wasteful all told, but taking half measures will get you nowhere. Unsavory things must be done in order to secure the future.

>Kikes make up shit about the Holohoax.
>MUH 6 GORILLION, REMEMBER THE MASTURBATION MACHINES, OY VEY
>Proceed to fill a book with bullshit and sell it.
>A kike is promoting it on the interweb.

wew lad

they werent sent to fucking germany you fucking retard, and they werent kikes. i hate jews as much as the next guy, but to come here and say OH THE GERMANS WERE NICE THEY WERE SO NICE THEY WERE NICE TO EVERYONE based on some anecdotal evidence from a grandma is just fucking retarded

the book isnt even written by a jew. why are you even discussing this you arent part of this. go smuggle some drugs you fucking sandnigger

yes, that's why the regular army soldiers are horrified that the SS cocksucker is executing civilians

>genocide of your own people
>war crimes against itself

No, that does not count! Our internal relations are none of your business, all these people were criminals who got punished with accordance to their crimes.

sometimes i day dream about how fun it would be to be a nazi solider at a concentration camp

I am busy dissolving kids in acid barrels whilst they finish raping the mothers you fucking cuck.
Go suck some muslim cock.

What a waste of a perfectly good waif.