>actually helping other christians
Pick one

>inb4 deus vult xddddddddddddddd

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Zara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1204)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go pay your debts you fucking rape baby.

Pay debts.

The only thing you ever created is Democracy and it is a failure, like you

Let them roleplay

Meanwhile in reality...

Well fuck, I can't argue with your trips

What debts? Wasn't it for keeps?

Pay debts

>Implying that Christians didn't eventually win
Christians helped buttfuck Islam back into the darkages by assisting the mongols

pay denbts you fucking communist shit

no you cunt, fuck you

>separate from Christendom
>pls be a good goyim again and defend my ass from muslims

>christians didn't eventually win
Seeing how christianity had so many reformations and kept killing each toher for centuries, only to lead to modern atheism and degeneracy, I'd say Islam won.

>implying greeks are unironically commie except from those 2 serious KNE members in your uni

wew

>>sticky

ad hominem
Attacking your opponent's personal traits instead of engaging with their argument

>it's just banter

>seperate from christendom
you are retard, catholics did seperated from the church
go fuck yourself you mongol, the west did absolutely nothing to help us and they fucking sacked our capital

Εkδίkηση για 1204?

>what really happened: Christianity almost destroyed Europe

Nobles almost destroyed Europe*

In a very earthly motivated move the Pope had the brilliant idea of TAKE THESE CRAZY FUCKING NOBLES AND MOVE THEM OVER THERE

Εσύ τι λες ρε γkασμά; Μέχρι την τελιkή πτώση της Πόλης το 1453, πιο επιkίνδυνοι ήταν οι "Χριστιανοί" της δύσης παρά οι μουσουλμάνοι της ανατολής

The crusaders returned, destroyed your caliphate and divided for themselves your territory ahmed.

>muh sack of Constantinople
If only Alexios was able to, you know, PAY DENBTS.
Oh, and for the Genoan and Pisan Latins Andronikos and your confreres massacred, GIB REPARATIONS PL0X.

>latins burn each other's quarter inside constantinople like the barbarians that they are
>they get massacred

Must've been uncalled for,am I right?

Debes pagar sus deudas tambien, quique

>le original church meme
>implying all that matters, as both the Catholic and Eastern Church revolve around hierarchy and power.

Also, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins

>desecrating consecrated bread
>killing and desecrating the body of the papal apokrisarios
>selling off the survivors to kebabs
Totally justified amirite?

And you got what you deserved, papalcucks.You were literally the poo in loos of medieval times.

So says the Trullofag.

>pi
Stop with your maths, mate.

All of the second pictures points refer to completely different historical events. You're talking about the Saxons, which was Charlemagne in the fucking 700s AD, and linking that to the "Latin Crusade" in the 1400s, almost 700 years later and half a continent away.
The actual crusades didn't start until the late 1100s, it was a DIRECT RESPONSE to Byzantium "begging for help," so don't act like the west rolled over and let Greece get gangbanged by Habibs. It's just that...Byzantium KEPT begging for help, even after the Crusaders whipped ass in the first crusade and helped take back all the land you guys wanted, AND secured the Holy Land. Meanwhile, what the fuck does Byzantium do when the Kingdom of Jerusalem needs help later on? Fuck-all. Don't try to paint the crusades as degenerate, Greek. The irony is sickening; Byzantium, the state you desperately cling to as ancestral, was the absolute PICTURE of opulence and gluttony, not to mention self-interested bureaucratic corruption. Also, still proudly fucking little boys just as you've done for the previous 4,000 years.
As far as the crusades helping Christianity, you're right to criticize the treatment of Eastern Christians, but you need to understand that the Baltic crusade was utterly unrelated to the Levantine crusades of an age earier. The propagandistic effect of the crusades was fantastic for Catholicism, but that's about it.

Tldr; nobody has taken criticism from a Greek seriously in over 3,500 years and I'm very alone in my life

And so we'll say to you Greeks, ein arche kai nin kai ai kai eis tous eonas ton eonon:
PAY DENBTS
A
Y

D
E
N
B
T
S

>Crusades were horrible for Europe
>after the Crusades, Europe saw an unparalleled level of dominance and power on the global stage

hmmm

>Cathars
>Christians

Do the right thing and kill yourself.

>charlemagne
>700s

you mean 800s nigger

>crusades whipped ass in the first crusade

fucking barely, only because seljuk turks got baited by the peoples crusade and thought the legit one was bull shit

Orthodoxy is the one true Christian faith!

Not an argument.

obviously it wasn't meant to be an argument

are you dense?

uh we dismantled the caliphate ourselves. we also dismantled the sultanate
also frenchies and italians got btfod out of turkish homeland of anatolia

They helped the true Catholic Church

Kek look up Richard lionheart he humilated Saladin Big time

Oh what do you want me to say instead? That people die when they are killed?

there were crusades to the baltic up to the 14th maybe 15th centuries though.
and the eastern roman empire held back an islamic invasion for 7 centuries, then crusaders helped them out for a couple decades and it's the byzantines who are the bad guys?

ITT: Ad hominems against OP for being right

this is some taqiyyah bullshit

first picture literally describes the first crusade

What did you expect from neo Sup Forums

The only Turkish homeland is Central Asia.

Th-thanks crusaders!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Zara

>pagans
>true europeans
kek

Worse than muslims.

Je brengt ons land ter schande, oprotten naar reddit

If you love Islam and Turkey so much fuck off to there.

>Communist Bernfags: The Country trying to bants you
heh.

Fuck off crypto-Turk.

Geert won't win shit and Trump won't shit. Why don't you swallow that pill my Frikandel landgenoot?

It is time you stop blaming your shitty NOGF life on minorities and go out and enjoy your life. Drop the vidya games and read some books as well for a start.

inb4 Achmed stole your blonde crush you had and now you are a racist for life.

Turkey is a shithole and I don't have anything against Islam. I have somethign against extremisim and it comes from religions and Political side as well. No alt-right dorritos eaters and no jihadists on my Sup Forums REEEEEEEEE

PAY YOUR DEBTS YOU DEGENERATES.

>Christianity almost destroyed Europe!!!
>but then it propelled Europe to historically unprecedented heights of cultural, scientific, artistic, social, industrial, economic... achievement.

Lolmao.

Achievements were a product of rennaisance which was studying what a bunch of pagan faggots wrote about a thousand years prior.Christianity has nothing to do with it.Also, let
s not forget how the rennaisance was fueled by fleeing byzantine scholars in italy after the Constantinople fell.

All the famous scientists that got burned on the stake because of Christianity will BEG TO FUCKING DIFFER my French with Dutch blood friend.

Google Inquisition if you wanna redpill yourself christianity falamanalaman.

Christfag here

Any good Christian-motivation films out there? Finished watching Indiana Jones The Last Crusade and I'm feeling pretty fucking divine right now

>studying what a bunch of pagan faggots wrote about a thousand years prior
Funny.

Tons of civilizations studied those same pagan faggots, but only Christian Europe turned that knowledge into modernity.

You mean the devout Christians who spearheaded modernity?
Like in pic related?

>only christian europe turned that knowledge to modernity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

Muslims did the same(and thanks to them many ancient greek works were saved) until mongols rekt them

Roach diaspora detected.

>this is what Leftists believe

>islamic golden age
>modernity

LOLMAOOOOOOOO

Here: have the full list of actual inventions from the Islamic golden age.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world

Protip: the largest number of inventions is in pottery.

ok ahmed

>Venice had more important things in mind that would later lead to the Rennaisance
[citation needed]

Sacking constantinople and forming the latin empire was completely uncalled for

>the end of byzantium was necessary to start the age of european dominance
The dominance stems from colonialism and the introduction to plenty of gold/raw materials into europe.One way ro another they'd be forced to search for more resoruces once europe ran out of them.

>Christianity was not unified
It was, problem is that they didn't want another protestant leader taking power and leaving catholics aside.

>converting saxons to christianity was the single most important thing
Retaking Iberia that already had a significant christian population was more important, same with throwing msulism completely out europe and back to africa

the men that invaded in constantinople were mercenaries not crusaders

Back to /balk/, fyrom

>LOLMAOOOOOO
The fact that you can read Aristotle's work now are because of this Golden Age.You implied that none could actually take advantage of ancient grek texts and advanced, which I demonstrated with that link.Had mongols never destroyed baghdad, sandniggers would've been way more civilised.

Orthies are just eternally butthurt because they were excommunicated from the one true and holy apostolic church.

KEK has spoken

>the men that invaded in constantinople were mercenaries not crusaders
I bet you vote Syriza aswell.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1204)

>crusades
>actually helping other christians
>Pick one

Your image doesn't contradict /pol at all. The Crusades only started because of Islam. Yes they later ended up following corrupt individual/national politics and being declared against either pagans (in Eastern Europe around Baltics) or heretics (against Cathars/Albigensians).

Neither point is really relevant as the main reason the Crusades are brought up is to highlight Muslim aggression against Christendom in response to the usual historically ignorant SJW circlejerk about Islam being a religion of peace and/or the usual evasion tactic of refusing to address Islam's violence and just going "b-b-buht MUH CRUSADES show Christians r totz violentz"!"!!!"

>All the famous scientists that got burned on the stake
name them

>uncalled for
what is latin massacre?
what is debts?
also the venetian jews only cared about 1 thing and that was money. anyway 6/10 you made me respond to your meme macro made by a retard now go back to sucking cock for 5
bucks
>pic related

We thank the christians for helping us taking Constantinople. surly they are our best friends. maybe the next crusade will help us taking entire Europe.

Well, Christianity wasn't born in white countries yet you see places like Britain, Germany, etc. being anti-cuck right-wing christians and yet they don't realise that the people they praise so much are the people who kill their ancestor and convert them just like Muslims are doing now.

Basically, Europe was born as a cuck continent.

thats bullshit

do you honestly think there is a difference between the two?

>Had mongols never destroyed baghdad, sandniggers would've been way more civilised.
You mean Baghdad was continuously destroyed from 1258 until today?

And no other centers of power or learning emerged in the Islamic world after that?

LOLMAOOOOO