Why doesn't the US and Canada have an Open Border Policy like the EU? They aren't enemies, have good relstionships...

Why doesn't the US and Canada have an Open Border Policy like the EU? They aren't enemies, have good relstionships, have equal wealth and almost have the same culture. Why isn't this a reality?

>Wanting boring Canucks coming into our country
no thx sweetie.

9/11 you dumb underagefag

fuck canada

You didn't even need a passport to get through pre-911

But you just gave a massive armament deal to the guys that financed 9/11

We did have one then you fags got allah akbar'd and started demanding a passport. You have to be 18 to post here btw OP

>leaf stealing my meme

give it back NOW REEEEEEEEEEE

It was a thing until 9/11 happened and despite us landing every diverted American airliner and housing your people in our cities and towns for free while your airports were in lockdown. The Americans felt the need to lock their border.

>Not being a loud ghetto thug wannabe is boring to Americucks.

what does 9/11 have to do with canada?

People here are probably too young to remember but before 9/11 we practically did. You could cross the border with just a license in most cases, the border guards were incredibly lax.

>He doesn't know about the Bush smear campaign

The borders were tightened up as a direct result of 9/11, we used to have travel without a passport between Mexico, US, and Canada.

The guys that bombed the twin towers came from canada

You do realise that Bush made that up as a smear for Canada refusing to join the Iraq war, right?

Your own fucking Congress proved it a lie in the 9/11 Commission.

When the Iraq war happened Bush went to several allied countries to convince us to join into his useless side war. Some countries such as Canada and France refused, we were already in Afghanistan for the actual war resulting from 9/11 and saw Iraq as the shitfest it was going to be.

Bush in turn began a smear campaign against the nations that refused to go. He claimed the 9/11 hijackers came from Canada.

He also started the anti-French campaign that really tanked the publics view on France (Those "how do you feel about _____" polls in the mid 2000s had France at like under 20%). You may recall meme worthy attempts to expunge France from America like renaming fries to "Freedom Fries" or such amazing lines as "Well the French don't have a word for entrepreneur"

Did you guys go to Iraq? Or were you not invited? Because I don't recall any Australia smearing going on.

we used to have that, until the US blamed Canada that 9/11 terrorists came from Canada, which they didn't.

Because the US is already an open border agreement between fifty states which is something which causes plenty of problems as is. The last thing we need is to add 10 (?) provinces under a different federal government with different immigration and homeland security priorities to that.

I live in Windsor, Ontario, and we actually have a route on our municipal bus service that goes into the downtown core of Detroit. I use it fairly often when I go over there for games and concerts. We do have to go through customs, but they are pretty lax with the regulars like me. I'm sure it would be different if some random allahu showed up.

When I go over there during the day and am not planning on drinking I just drive across the bridge, it's really not a big deal, no trouble to get across at all.

I've never even heard of this meme.

>financed

and executed

reminder that 14 or the 15 guys involved were saudi

hilariously so, though, saudi arabia is not on the ban list

Hello underage

don't want an influx of niggers

Based Australia had our backs, as always.

We basically do. I had family visit from the states that just left last Saturday. They don't have passports and no one cared. While the rules state that a passport is necessary, it is not enforced and I have seen people cross with driver's license, expired passports, middle school student IDs, nothing (having lost or forgot their ID), etc. It's also common for people fishing and kayaking in border rivers and lakes in my area to cross back and forth with 0 fucks given.

I think it's more strict outside Maine and New Brunswick though.

That smell of Iranian diaspora...

Only because of superior maritime fleets and sea protection. Auscucks don't give a fuck about Americunts, they were dragged into the war.

Now fuck off you illiterate fat nigger.

We have spend millions if not billions on anti-terrorism, although some millions were also spend on terrorism.

It seems we have American pressure groups by the balls, since the 1930s.
What the fuck are you gonna do French cuck.

Jihadist pipline from Canada

And let them being weaponized shit posting across the boarder? Are you fucking crazy?

Well then Americans would go to Canada just to get medically treated or to get a surgery, pretty much like a lot of Brits and other Europeans did some years ago in here.

We pretty much did until some you let some Arabs fly planes into your buildings

I'd never heard of it either to be honest and I'm definitely not underaged.

We don't hand out free medical care, they'd have to pay for it unless they tried to pull some refugee bullshit

Dumb underage doesn't know how comfy pre-9/11 border crossing was.

>Well the French don't have a word for entrepreneur"
I bet it actually comes from French

>Saudi calling anyone fat

Fuck off fat paki