To be fair...

To be fair, there's no way to really prepare for walking into a fight with an absolute madman who screeches and does a 920° from a prone position.

The exact moment in the film I thought "Han would have blasted him before he did his 2nd revolution"

Why didn't the jedi just shoot him??

Episode 1
>"I'll try spinning, that's a Good trick"
Episode 3
>Despite being Evil, Sheev is allowed to use a spin-attack on the Jedi
I call DM shenanigans

Couldn't tell you *does a jig*

He got owned by mace the ace though

Is Sheev the only character to come through the prequels with his reputation intact?

I enjoyed Obi-Wan. I still like the Old Ben model, and wish they would have let him fight when he was old. Also, I want either an alternate universe or dream where we get to see dark Obi wreck motherfuckers.

>when 4 Jedi have come to arrest you and you already took three of them out

Post yfw Kit Fisto dies.

>Fisto

Was this intentional?

>Obi-Wan "High Ground" Kenobi

nah

what was this expression trying to convey?

A lack of acting abilities.

Just like how Han shot Darth Vader dead

>based Ian
>a bad actor
Neck yourself.

>ANAKIN HELP, THIS FUCKING NIGGER IS TRYING TO KILL ME
Wow, this director's cut is amazing

At least he tried to fight back.

>Those other faggots

He still fucked up Annie. He came across as a bad ass, which is how he was hyped up in Star Wars

Trying to imagine Alec Guinness being shown that piece of "art" is both the most sad and hilarious thing I can think about right now.

what did they mean by this

>oh shit my buddy just got stabbed in the gut by this old man, prehaps i should ready myself if he should attempt something similar with me

are super strong siths/jedis supposed to be dbz fast or are these """"""""jedis"""""""" stormtropper tier fighters

>they don't call him kit fisto cuz he's inta chicks