>Milo: Happy Birthday, President Daddy
youtube.com/watch?v=vZ8KSh9bd6w
>Trump DESTROYS WaPo
youtube.com/watch?v=dpCh7_aeoNU
>GET THIS PRO-TRUMP VIDEO VIRAL!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJyIztXX3Bs
>2004: Pocahontas Describes Hillary as a Donor Puppet
youtube.com/watch?v=qYa3Q4NUYPM
>Clinton Declares Victory over Sanders, but is she ready for Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=qEt6Pbdoqgc
>Bernie is done
youtube.com/watch?v=FZsr3hRx-4Y
>Farage: Hillary is a Crook
youtube.com/watch?v=aYsE88hmIbY

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important updates

PREV:

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/346505-brexit-how-long-leave/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOOOOOOOOooooo~

MAGA

>AWOOOOOOOOooooo

what did she mean by this?

Reminder that Islam is incompatible with Western Civilization.

We love our awooposters, don't we?

who else /comfy/ for no reason

SAVE US EBOLA-CHAN

I will be when I go to bed in about 30 minutes.

Trump has lost.

Who did you support before Trump?

I was originally a PaulBot.

>sick trips
Is Ebola still an issue? Last I checked it was "contained" by whatever West African sense of the word you would call that.

Finally home from a stressful day of work. Feels good man.

Is it possible to not be comfy during this election?

>single push poll from iowa lowering Trumps average
>durrhurr its over guys

Fuck off retard.

same here desu

I'm friends with the original artist who drew this. Hes an old hippie type but pretty cool.

Obama lost.

>this is what drumpfkins actually believe.

>Space colonies
Oh come on, it's like you're asking for something to go wrong.

Bush lost the election, he can't win.

>this is my first EVER horse race election

-You

Reminder that Peter Hitchens is a cuckservative

let me put it this way.
weapons exist. the only thing that prevent you from getting them is the law.
murder and killing also exist. the only thing that prevent you from killing someone is the law.
you understand? Someone who want to break the law for killing wont have problem just stealing a gun or buying it ilegaly

I'm not counting him out just yet, but this latest Seltzer poll was devastating

ISIS is about to take this country for a joy ride.

Its so easy to attack us in some states when AR15's are sold quicker than buying, activating and a contract on a brand new iphone.

ISIS has infiltrated the NRA

Before Trump?

MAGA bros

Nice average. Trump is getting BTFO by all polls, not just one outlier. And this is before Sanders endorses Hillary, and all but one polls are before she was the presumptive nominee.

Shouldn't you be out getting drunk and crashing your shitty Saab into a tree or something?

Trump will be in Vegas on Saturday. Any idea if there are gonna be protests? I want to get there super early to get my gear signed but I'm not sure if it'll be safe to get there and sit around for a couple hours with Trump gear on. I realize me saying this shows the horrible state of American politics that I'm afraid to go to a political rally for a major candidate for fear of violent backlash but yeah that's how it is now.

It's over.

European Council President Donald Tusk warns it could take Britain up to seven years to negotiate its way out of the EU in the event of a Brexit.

rt.com/uk/346505-brexit-how-long-leave/

"Neocons sent us to hell, but we're going even deeper. Take back everything we've lost. Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night… I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers… The body I've lost… the comrades I've lost… it won't stop hurting… it's like they're all still there… You feel it too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past. We pull in money, recruits… just to combat neocons. Rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt; all for revenge."

ah yes

I remember the Kerry administration like it was yesterday

ISIS has infiltrated the whitehouse.

Reminder that the proxy spurdo does this every day in every thread. He collects your (You)s with this method.

Do not reply to his shilling.

cringe

Poor Straya

Geez, control your cucks you limey cunt.

>LE VIOLENCE MAYMAY

Rate my OC

>Obama +1 in one poll

Not even that poll can save you now Obamafags.

>this is LITERALLY my first election ever

You

Show me when Kerry was down 5.5% on average. Pro tip: You can't.

please take some time to think about what you said.

I'll give a hint, its to do with the word contract and the word sold

Where were you last thread? Hillary open the war chest to get more that 2 shill this late?

Up*, but you get the point.

Shut the fuck up, kike.

I'm placing a bet here: July 4th will be an especially ugly day for the country.

Stop it with the edgelord pottery already

He was anti-Brexit until it was obvious it would win...Hes a cynical fucker who watched his entire world die...Give him a break, he'll come around in the end

very good / 10

see Will get you about where you want to go, and there is more times Kerry was leading bush, even double digits.

I will kill you all.

Jesus Christ.

#
True. You'd need something which creates a temporary cavity larger than you're target for that "exploding" effect. 5.56 NATO won't do that.

Let's do an experiment, first Peter goes into a Trump rally wearing a Bernie hat and see what happens, then we'll send him outside wearing a Trump hat, I doubt he has the balls.

it usually is ...

Don't forget to start with yourself

What will you say when the new polls roll in and Trump is down 10% on average? Doesn't matter, surely he can still win!

This new poll that got released by Correct the Record really got me nervous... I think I'm starting to #FeelTheJohnson

is dat y all the big shootings happen in gun free zones

I mean its impossible because they ony show all of the polls and the end result but you can do the math yourself, see

He's a former Trotskyite and a traitor

take him away

Such a funny argument.
All it does is paint leftists as even more unstable people, because they riot, assault people and disrupt rallies because someone said something mean and something they didn't like. If you put it that way, those people need to be institutionalized before they snap and shoot someone.

I actually think his brother would have been the same but more vocal and vitriolic.

It's around the last day of Ramadan this year, isn't it?

Atleast him and people that look like him wont get shot by ISIS. Conservatives like you are their ultimate trophy.

Youre the ones that want to bomb their country into oblivion.

Simple, it's not going to happen so I'm going to laugh my ass off when the polls even out, AGAIN and you hang yourself.

Supported Trump, Cruz, and Carson though I figured Carson was a VP choice from the beginning. One we learned Ted was a liar and not even a natural born citizen, I dropped his ass and only supported Trump.

It definitely isn't 5.5%. Not to mention the gap will grow, Hillary can only go up, Trump down.

Bernie endorsement, and nomination for Hillary, nothing for Trump.

good thing we have guns, so we can shoot back :^)

>implying anyone outside /brit/ takes le morality man sseriously

Berniecuck here.

desu, just a nigga who wanted free shit.

you should read the e-mails he sent when he started to lose, funny shit.

ITT: Childhood crushes

I'll be sure to post here when Hillary lead is in double digits!

Off duty cops and some security had guns in there but thanks for advocating that every club should be full of guns.

Should end well

Oh man remember when the Obama endorsement was well received and EVERYONE was just fucking cheering in the streets about it?

>conservatives are the ultimate trophy

So why did a registered democrat, hillary supporting radical muslim terrrorist shoot up a night club full of gay people?

Oh right..
Just fuck off, you're an embarrassment. Get a life and stop wasting mine.

>July 4th, 2016
>last day of Ramadan
>ISIS attempts to launch another mass shooting on US soil
>their agent kills a dozen people, but are shot to death by an armed American citizen
>everyone celebrates, packing American paraded as a hero
>he's a Trump supporter, endorses live on MSM interviews
>gun grabbers and Islam apologists BTFO
>mfw

Just stop

At no point was Bloomberg releasing push polls in 2004...They hate Trump they want him to lose and their bias is everywhere...If you actually believed Trump was done you wouldn't be here running your mouth

Shhh

Is that supposed to be relevant in any way to either direction in this election? Honestly I'm not even sure which side's point you are trying to make.

Keep in mind user that the fin does this in almost every thread. You're trying to prove a point to a shill. Even if you do it, he will post the same thing in another thread. And then in the other.

Randlet ofcourse. He talks smart, but man is he low energy. It was so easy for Trump to get under his skin and trigger him to oblivion. Also it's too bad that he's missing the charisma needed for a leader. And in the end he's not his father

So which concealed gun will you use to fight a terrorist that has a custom AR15 style rifle? Complete with all the accessories.

Since youre such a bad ass.

If i had an AR15 and you challenged me with anything less like a hand gun, im chopping you up into peices. With 5.56

Hey look guys, Romney is going to lose the election by 13 points.

Bloomberg is a joke. Look them up in 2012, it's all obvious Obama bias except for like one when you compare it to other polls at the time.

This is my first time posting these polls in TrumpGen, if there is another dude here, he isn't me.

That polls do not mean shit.

Stop acting retarded

I hope they can take one of theses terrorists alive so we can reopen the torture debate

any gun would do, just aim for the head

Gay people are gay sheep. Conservatives are their TRUE opposition.

Straight Liberals are on Threat Down

The point is to take your digits and stfu.

None of that shit matters. What matters is who get shot first. A handgun could have taken him out.

The average by RealClear has been very accurate for the general election popular vote. Look it up.

Yes.

The gun doesn't matter if someone else puts a bullet in your head before you pull it out.

lol keep thinking that people with ISIS are noobz and amateurs with that rifle.

>people still replying to Finland
>still