Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/alltime/weekends/month/?mo=12&p=.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=docyzoHb1H4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>barely over half of TFA in its opening weekend
>despite the fact that Star Wars is notoriously frontloaded
>flopping everywhere overseas

sub-$1b, mark my words.

I wanted to see it but it's negative degrees outside, I aint doin with that shit nikka.

Word of mouth isn't too hot

It'll do well cause it's the only family friendly big hitter out during the holidays but honestly it was boring till the last 30 mins

MY MOVIE MADE MORE MONEY THAN YOUR MOVIE!!!

I WIN!!!

>It'll do well cause it's the only family friendly big hitter out during the holidays

what is Sing?

boxofficemojo.com/alltime/weekends/month/?mo=12&p=.htm

Even at $150 million, it'd take 2nd place for opening weekend in December and beat The Hobbit by $66 million.

I don't think anyone expected it to do TFA numbers.

Not Star Wars for one

It was shit. Absolute shit.

You know, this movie had the same opening figures.

This winter's sleeper hit

Has it leaked yet?

>yfw The Secret Life of Pets outgrosses Rogue One

go to an indoor theater.

Illumination has been on a fucking tear lately

>word of mouth isnt too hot

Nigga what planet are you living on?

Everybody is raving about the final 3rd action scene. This is clearly a movie thats worth seeing at the theater

I'm just glad someone other than fucking Disney is doing well.

Ghostbusters 2016 really left a bad taste in people's mouths

I would have thought they'd do 200m easy a year after TFA broke records same time of year

Not hearing too many good things about this one either so that's not going to hlep.

I thought it would at least do better than BvS

Agreed. I loved when DreamWorks was kicking ass in the late 90s, or when Bluth was on a roll in the 80s.

I honestly hope that Sing beats Moana, just to REALLY shake things up.

It isn't as family friendly as the other Star Wars honestly. I feel it would be way too intense for any kid under the age of like 9 or 10.

Ghostbuster's ruined the whole female lead thing for normies + this movie isn't family friendly for kids.

It might still hit a billion.

>Ghostbuster's ruined the whole female lead thing for normies

literally nobody gives a fuck about that movie or anything it did except the obsessed alt-right

All the kids at my showing seemed to love it.

Very untrue. I'm actually a pretty social person and the movie is greatly unliked by people who saw it. I'd venture only hardcore SJW's liked it.

Surprising considering everyone dies.

>I was honestly expecting higher

Who do you think you are - Rogue One's mom?

Sup Forums always judges the quality of a movie based on its box office success, but when the movie with second highest box office of all time adjusted for inflation is mentioned, Avatar, Sup Forums conveniently says the complete opposite

STAR WARS ROGUE ONE SPOILERS

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE MOVIE LIVE

DO IT NOW FAGGOTS

>filter posts like these

kathleen kennedy probably shouldn't have told male star wars fan to go fuck themselves.

Maybe we don't need a fucking star wars flick every year. Looks like it is going to do just fine $$$-wise so this space capeshit will keep coming along anyway.

>le TFA numbers

SW isn't something you can do every year and expect the same money. TFA did so well because it had been a decade and had Hans, Chewy and Leia returning.

It's like expecting a Falcon movie to do the same as Captain America.