Now that Rouge One is a proven success, will we ever get a movie from the Stormtroopers point of view?

Now that Rouge One is a proven success, will we ever get a movie from the Stormtroopers point of view?

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You get The Force Awakens.

That's likely all you're going to get because while Jin Roh with stormstroopers would be rad as hell, the Empire is now a white supremacist organization and nobody wants to make a movie about the bad guys.

I'd rather see STORMTROOPER: A STAR WARS STORY movie more than raping Han Solo's dead corpse for more cashmilking movies in all honesty.

eat cock disney shill
50 threads and climbing

Micheal Bay has turned into a really good director despite his continued excess use of explosions.

George Takei was excellent in this film.

A 501st movie would be great, but Disney knows that normies hate the prequels and Stormtroopers are white males so they're evil.

Jews will never allow it

>ywn see Grievous going beserk on a squad of unfortunate clones ala Vader

We had Battlefront 2 campaign. That was all the 501st we need.

As much as I'd love that, with the creative team fully convinced the Empire is 100 percent chaotic evil, I doubt. The only villain story I see happening would be a full slasher Vader movie like the end of R1. If that's the case, sign me the fuck up.

you already did

pic related is 501st?

Ns dubs btw

Those things are literally a gold mine for merchandising. Ditch the director and disavow his fucking tweets then make bank with a different movie.

No. They're just Death troopers. Elite storm troopers basically. Would be cool if they were OG clones though.

>Occupy Democrats
Holy shit this is gold

Why does it have a stormtrooper doll

>Stormtroopers point of view?
Or something set int the Old Republic one can only hope

That's like saying "hurrr you've already got 6 Darth Vader movies!" It's just wrong.

Not cannon. Would probably make up a whole different setting.

Main character, Jyn, was the daughter of the this guy that helped build the Death Star. It was probably a doll she had. Empire propaganda .

I did like this one fantheory that the J.J. universe was trying to retcon that all dark-skinned humans were of mandalorian descent, thus most clone troopers and some stormtroopers were in effect mandalorian.

They're slowly making KotOR canon. They canonized one of the Republic ships.

Like a secret Stormtrooper squad sent to do the most dangerous missions. They could even have special armor.

Like only the Emperor knows about them they're that top secret. Call them Ghosttroopers or something idk.

>Not cannon
Does it matter at this point?
Didn't Disney pretty much invalidate the entire EU?

so fucking stupid.

The Empire is just as beloved as the Rebellion in most fans eye.

Jedi Outcast movie when?

>toys used as propaganda
Where did you get such a silly idea from mate?

no they are making it non canon. those republic ships are being retconned to be still used in the episode 7 time period

Probably will do 100m less than last year's SW movie. The reviews are all across the board with the consensus being 2/3 of the movie is a forgettable waste of time.

>proven success

Is her eye shopped there, or is it really that fucked up?
Didn't notice it in the movie.

That is the thing, none of the directors nor writers that Disney hired are interested in adding anything from the EU, they want to push their own shitty plots and settings.

Too much anal sex

Its so sad that the opening is $100 million. Not even cartoons nowadays open that low.

but they spent less on the budget and marketing for this film so it evens out. the toys are going to do numbers anyways and rogue on was basically an experiment for future sw films.
besides, disney will be fine.

No, doubt Disney will do anything but good vs evil, and stormtroopers are evil, if you look at it from the black and white perspective.

I don't understand. It would just as good as TFA in my opinion.

>just as good as TFA
That's an insult to R1

the empire was always a white supremacist organization you fucking idiot. did you not get all the quasi-nazi imagery from the first three fucking movies? are you that stupid?

I would argue that it's even better. i don't think this movie was advertised as much as TFA.

The only toys that sold well for TFA were kylo ren and stormtrooper stuff.

Rogue one only has the elite troopers. I have doubts, maybe the Chirrut figures will sell.

Why the fuck is Finn in a white supremacist organization?

those toys are fucking ugly

elite troopers and the robot imo

A game would be much better than a film for this. They'd either have to take their helmets off or randomly have unique armours.

Most critics noted that Lucas, like many of his generation, were influenced by the cold war and the Vietnam conflict. Its more likely they're a USSR analogue. Lucas who was originally set to direct to the Vietnam War film Apocalypse Now in the early 1970s before moving on to Star Wars, said in an audio commentary on the 2004 re-release of Return of the Jedi that the Viet Cong served as his inspiration for the furry forest-dwelling Ewoks, who were able to defeat a vastly superior opponent in spite of their primitive weapons.

Then why the fuck are there non white clone troppers and stormtroopers you dumb fuck?

Race has absolutely nothing to do with star wars, but idiot leftists just see 'bad white guys' and go straight to the 'white supremacists' garbage.

Kill yourself.

He's not. He's in the New Order or whatever.

I think they're supposed to look retro.

There’s nothing subtle about this historical allusion in “Star Wars.” After all, the elite assault forces fanatically devoted to the Galactic Empire share a common name with the paramilitary fighters who defended the Nazi Party—stormtroopers. The Imperial officers’ uniforms and even Darth Vader’s helmet resemble those worn by German Army members in World War II, and the gradual rise of Palpatine from chancellor to emperor mirrored Adolf Hitler’s similar political ascent from chancellor to dictator.

HOWEVER, the Empire wasn’t the only side in “Star Wars” that cribbed Nazi imagery, however. The final scene of the original 1977 “Star Wars” in which Princess Leia awards medals to Rebel heroes Luke Skywalker and Han Solo while soldiers stood at attention echoed the massive Nazi rallies in Nuremberg captured in Leni Riefenstahl’s 1935 propaganda film “Triumph of the Will.”

This. RO was a masterpiece compared to TFA.

So what you're saying is that in the star wars universe nigs aren't actually classified as humans?

Seems accurate

TFA, what the people wanted.
R1, what the people needed.

>R1
That's a funny way to spell HCN

>Empire takes inspiration from German uniforms for their officers
>thus they are a white supremacist organization fuck drumpf and white people am I right it's 2016

>fucked up machine blaster gat

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually, that ship was a reference to the Star Wars Rebels episode "A Princess on Lothal" were Leia brings those ships to the Rebels that later deliver them to Jan Dodonna's unti on Yavin IV.

I would like to see them portray the rebels as the bad guys at some point. Or have the republic be the bad guys in episode 8.

Have a planet that has benefitted from the empire be "freed" by rebels. Or a planet in episode 8 that has gone to shit since the fall of the empire.

Don't worry, it is doing well

boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4251

Why were the white supremacist space Nazis led by a black dude?
Was this just more genius pottery from George? A pre-emtive cucking to show that blacks are always superior, even in white supremacist space Nazi organizations?

>Guns vs gun = laser gun vs spear.

What did Lucas mean by this?

a Republic Commando movie would be neat.

Ah, fuck yeah. That would be neat!

>neat
that's a strange way of spelling "fucking awesome"

I would love an Imperial Shock Trooper/ARC Trooper movie. It'd be great.

>Now that Rouge One is a proven success, will we ever get a movie from the Stormtroopers point of view?
That would be evil.

>After all, the elite assault forces fanatically devoted to the Galactic Empire share a common name with the paramilitary fighters who defended the Nazi Party—stormtroopers.
"Stormtroopers" came from World War I. The German "sturm" just means to attack.

>The Imperial officers’ uniforms and even Darth Vader’s helmet resemble those worn by German Army members in World War II
The Nazis didn't invent Prussian military dress or the stahlhelm. The Prussians did. Most men who fought in the Heer weren't Nazis.

>and the gradual rise of Palpatine from chancellor to emperor mirrored Adolf Hitler’s similar political ascent from chancellor to dictator.
Hitler was openly anti-democratic from the start and massively popular. He didn't come to power in a shadowy plot. Palpatine has more in common with certain Roman emperors.

Yes.
Also, would an Imperial Commando game work?

Have you seen Rogue One? They portray them as incompetent and very morally ambiguos. One of the main points of the movie is the characters not following orders from the rebellion leaders because they are cowardly burocrats.

>t. nazi atrocity apologist

a Delta Squad movie would be fantastic

god she's so cute I love her

>Not having a toy of the robot

Are they fucking stupid?

Idk why they didn't get younger actress to play her. She's supposed to be in her early-mid twenties, because otherwise the timeline doesn't make sense.

She has a terrible profile. Only mildly cute from the front.

fuck off she's perfect

>that mouth area

she looks mid 30s

She's 33.

she's alright, just too old.
I'd even prefer her to be older, because it makes more sense for her to be a good fighter in her 30s than in her 20s, but the little gurl-daddy story wouldn't work

I don't think so, racist.

No. Empire is actually more popular.

Vader was the most popular SW character and pretty much the most popular movie character ever until Prequels happened.

its mostly third world shit holes that prefer the rebels too

>They're slowly making KotOR canon.
This. After all, Disney allowed a toy of Darth Revan to be released along side the Rogue One toy Black Series.

Pretty cool how you can buy all these together in a set (Including Revan).

Sooner or later, hopefully we will see Darth Revan in a movie adaption.

Disney Revan will be a grill like KotOR main writer wanted.

Why not make him a trans? Not memeing.

>An evil trans
It could work

Doubt it. Revan is a literally who to most people. Only those who were fans of the games would recognize him.

They wanted female Revan because female had more dialogue lines in game. Significantly more actually.

And they thought it makes Carth and Malak more interesting while keeping 99% of lines with Bastila.

Then that chink from Lucas Arts told them they will make him male because those comics are for little boys.

Just keep that stupid bitch Karren Travis away from it and I'm down

A movie about Delta Squad from Republic Commandos would be radical.

Stop.

>Revan
>Evil
You don't know what you're talking about.

They won't touch anything from the prequels. Clone troopers are a big no no.

Movie from Empire's side could work though.

>You don't know what you're talking about.
This is Disney user. Do you think they would make Revan good?

Not too sure

>They won't touch anything from the prequels.
They better. Fucking Young Han and Boba Fett movie is pathetic.

Toy stores last year around December were like 70% Darth Vader, Kylo Ren and Stormtroopers with the rest being Yoda, Chewbacca and BB8 toys.

Nobody gives a shit about the rebels

boggles my mind that adults still watch extended toy commercials unironically .

Everyone knows the Empire's toys sell way more

The funny thing is this pretty much confirms that western world is an empire of evil.

male Exile work better because of the relationship with Kreia and the whole dysfunction family angle with the jedi master and insane Darth brothers.

Revan work as either female or male.

Black Hawk Down: Empire Edition when?