Saw this today

well this is in houston tx. would this be a Sup Forumslok ?? or soemone from brit/pol/ in houston? or just a troll? (cut off from pic is a black flag on right side of car.

Other urls found in this thread:

statesymbolsusa.org/symbol-official-item/texas/state-nickname/lone-star-state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seems like he's just some retard that wants to look stupid forever, regardless of political outcome.
you know, basic bumper sticker type people

haha thats kinda cool though. whats fucked up is that if an actual brit was to put that on his car he would be given the lee rigby treatment in the uk.

>photoshop

Spot on likely to be a Photoshop

u wot? No he wouldn't, there is huge support for Brexit. You don't even know what you are talking about

the only thing i edited was covering up the licence plate.

hello fellow houstonian

Looks shopped, wouldn't be surprised though.
Seen pics from Australia from lefties encouraging people to vote for Bernie Sanders.

Brits aren't allowed to own automobiles, this is common knowledge.

Sup Forumslok

no one on Sup Forums would drive a japanese car.

Theyre all shit

I hate this city so much
I hope college station is better

>japanese car.
>shit
Pick one, faggot

i lived there duing the early/mid 80's .. dunno what it's like now but back then it was great.

i don't think ti's a libtard infested safespace town tho.

Cars can kill people

#binthecar #savealife

The D in england in the first sticker is hanging off of the sticker

dude fuck texas entirely
not because of the people
but because of the fucking weather
omg too much rain and then the fucking humidity and the heat fucking kill me already

The poor dear thinks Texans are voting on the referendum.

>The D in england in the first sticker is hanging off of the sticker
no it's not. here is original sized pic (again only editing licence plate)

forgot to ask what's the significance of the shield with star? (next to licence plate) also the 2 flags (left being red with black star and right was black but i forgot the white symbol

also curious

>NISSAN

How do the Japs and now Koreans get away with ripping off Benz and BMW designs

This blatant plagiarism started back ith 1990s with the Lexus then worked its way down to the middle class lines.

This is great.

Is there maybe support because it could in some sense start the conversation about Texas seceding?

fed gov of the US won't allow it. (texas has what 2 major military bases and one of 2 largest warm water ports in the gulf AND Intercontinental airport in Houston.

also all those federal dollars state got used to sucking on would dissapear

on the plus side the recession din't hurt texas as much as most states due to way it's been run.

statesymbolsusa.org/symbol-official-item/texas/state-nickname/lone-star-state

??