Reminder that there are idiots on Sup Forums that actually fund and fuel Disney's propaganda by seeing turds like Rogue...

Reminder that there are idiots on Sup Forums that actually fund and fuel Disney's propaganda by seeing turds like Rogue One and Marvelshit not only once but numerous times. How does it feel to be in the midst of braindead Disney tools?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1478840672218/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/dfse/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77265364/#77267871
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77265364/#77268069
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77265364/#77268184
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/kvPEJIQh/filter/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Feels good man

It could be worse
They could in fact be 2016 star wars 7 tourists like you

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1478840672218/

If you don't see it on opening weekend it doesn't count.

mmm fuck me daddy bbc YES

They're paid shills. Disney spends billions on marketing. They can afford to hire a dozen Pakis to scour social media.

nobody shills on this pedo infested shithole

What movies do YOU fund? Let me guess, you torrent everything, just like all the other losers bitching that studios caters to the audience that actually pays.

Hold on, let me get Harvey Weinstein and the Disney board of directors on the phone so they can listen to your opinion on a $250 mil project that you intend to pirate

Literally tumblr

>shill on a site with no activity

Think before you post.

>be an almost-billionaire
>be completely dead inside

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/dfse/
Literally confirmed for a cancerous Brazilian from Sup Forums
What time are going to start your cuck spam bot?

I would argue that most wont do so knowingly, cognitive dissonance is a bitch. That said, this and several movies had paid people to promote them on forums and sites like here.

This isn't Sup Forums you retard.

RDJ really has had a number pulled on him over the years

Look at those eyes

He wants to die

The only way he's still allowed in Hollywood is if he shills his life away for the people in power

>no activity
?

Holy shit, just talk about movies and stop crying about literally everything on here. Jesus

>Complaining about paying for entertainment on a board centered around entertainment because of your alt-righter habits of forcing your politics onto everyone and everything like a SJW.
Also as far as I'm concerned America is in a Media Vs. Oil corportation fight, and I'm certainly not going to choose oil.

I'm actually russian

>policing filenames

we're reaching levels of autism that shouldn't be possible

>biggest imageboard on the Internet with millions of unique visitors
Yeah I'm sure Disney can afford a few Pakis to shill in such a lucrative site, especially when being anonymous mesns one person can act as twelve.

Which they are.

How can I form an opinion on it without seeing it?

You pirate it you mong. Disney is gaining a monopoly that will end up fucking us all in the ass.

dipshit stop projecting

I'm fine with it.

Of course being on their salary you welcome it like the good corporate cocksucker you are.

Will this video be studied 50 years from now as a prime example of the out-of-touch attitude of the Hollywood elite and also Joss Whedon's cuckiness??

>projecting
It was confirmed tho
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77265364/#77267871
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77265364/#77268069

I just enjoy quality movies.

I hate how Sup Forums is basically a place for people to learn new words... then to use them incorrectly. Constantly.

nobody is clicking your autistic links

>comicbooks
>cartoons
>remakes of cartoons

Yeesh

>Civil Turd
>quality
You're not fooling anyone, whore of Mickey.

Have you ever heard of russians and aussies using proxies to spread shit and cancer ? Or are you new here ?

shut up cuck

keep crying lad

Not trying to. Not trying to upset anyone either, but it's happening anyways, apparently. You ok?

tbf Disney World is amazing. I am kinda torn between supporting their SJW bullshit with my shekels because some of it has to go towards funding my favorite place on the planet and it's expansions. STAR WARS WORLD AND AVATAR COMING SOON BRUH

>Dropping media because they have a different political opinion than you
>I am not watching these films because muh identity politics

but it was 100% confirmed in that same thread
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77265364/#77268184

>"Oh my god the jig is up better go for the A material"

Wow I had no idea people actually defended this uninspired, rushed assembly-line capeshit. Marvel fans really do eat shit. Explains their comics aswell.

That's pretty redundant.

Do you have any idea of what a proxies are ?

Don't really care. They can spend their money how they want. Movies that I actually want to see are still being made and that's not going to change.

In life, you'll probably be a lot happier when you stop caring about what other people like

Disney doesn't make propaganda. They make movies. The fact that most of Hollywood happens to be liberal has nothing to do with the movies they make.

Let it all out, it'll be okay

>yes goyim, listen to your idols and celebrities, since you are too DUMB to vote for the right person, let these PUPPETS of ours do the talking.

>when some of your favorite actors and actresses take part in this garbage
fucking displeasing.

why the fuck would you shill to neets who pirate everything and have no friends to to see films with

You should get your official Star Wars safety pin.

Reminder that Joss funnelled 500k$+ into campaigns like this (and likely this new one) while failing EACH time to strike a nerve.
Not to mention Obama flat out spat in his and every anti-trump liberal today's face

You seem upset.

This place is plagued by sheep Redditors who imitate but through consumption.

A few of the writers are anti-Trump and a little retarded. IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY! DISNEY IS THE DEVIL!

of course, but why would he do it for all posts?

>Not to mention Obama flat out spat in his and every anti-trump liberal today's face
What happened? Obongo is pretty shit he's the one doing the race baiting and urging people on to shit the streets up.

he basically said that the electoral college was fine as is and trump won fair and square. also mentioned that russia did not interfere

Are you new ?

I claimed the former, not the latter. Their writers are SJW. Let's agree on that.

>TELLING PEEPL SUMTHING I DISAGREE WITH IS *PROPAGANDA*

no
are you him doing damage control?

Literally 90% of the butthurt leftist opinion policing on Sup Forums is from that Brazilian retard, some German fag from /got/, and that Jew who dumps anti-Nazi images (who's currently banned for shitting up , all the dead posts are him). They post the same images literally every single day for months on end. Surprise surprise, they're all regular Sup Forums users themselves who are always bringing up politics on Sup Forums, but it's OK when they do it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/kvPEJIQh/filter/text
>dumping 96 images in a thread that triggered him
Literally mental illness, rivaled only by Obamaleaf who will dedicate 9 hours of his day to a single thread.

There was no SJW propaganda in Rogue One, the #dumpstarwars thing was retarded

t. reptilian jew

>that thread

absoultly based

this

It's almost as if the alt-right has finally become the people they claim to hate and find outrage where there is none.

Yeah you share the same mental illness though. Your life is tracking trolls on a site for children.

Congratulations, you beat your 'opponents'.

How's that boycott of Rogue One working out for you Sup Forums guys?
I'm going to see it again on Sunday

you have pure autism for knowing this

>truly epic

t. Oleg Gorbatschow

like most man-children, I'm sure you are

>liking shit over ass

/film/ when?

looks like most of those are different people

at least it's not THIS

Holy shit that is one pathetic lefttard fuck

nobody is boycoting this flick you loser

I only go to see everything Marvel makes ironically.

>le ebul trump putin puppet

How do people this retarded even exist?

How can you believe whatever the MSM tells you?

I don't care, they lost, they burn as much fun bucks as the won't.

rogue one was fantastic and I cant fathom the insecurity it takes to see a star wars movie as political propaganda

>le oil is bad
Do you enjoy living in poverty?

>Fuels good man
Ftfy

>s-stop exposing me
lol kill yourself

Why is this allowed?

Angry trumpster detected.

Funny thing is if Clinton won and it came out that Russia influence the election Sup Forums would be flipping their fucking lid and calling it Russiagate and spending weeks trying to crack this corrupt treasonous injustice. Because "their guy" won, it's all totally awesome.

Fun fact two, Clinton and Trump both are complete shitstains. The point is alarm bells should be going off from any foreign nation doing shady shit to influence an election, regardless of who they're trying to help.

That's America's job.

Tfw go to see rogue one with friends
Tfw angry Sup Forumsbabies who tweeted le #dumpstarwars posts on twitter still gonna watch a shitty camrip of it in the dark

Please kill yourself nigger faggot

So tired of all the reddit here with this cancerous star wars release

b-but muh 10 seconds darth vader corridor scene brooo

Site is in top 500 worldwide and this is the fucking Sup Forums board. Why would they not?

I'll probably see the movie with my dad in jan or feb. does the mouse make less money than if I had seen it sooner?

because most people hate camrips you fucking doofus. if I'm going to see the shitty movie I want to see it in IMAX. there's no enjoying it on my shitty monitor. so tricking me to go seeing it with the right amount of shilling works.

>tfw you have to change your filenames every now and then so you don't get bothered by autists like this one

No user, you are the autist.

how does it feel to be so triggered by movies

poor wittle thing

>insecurity
projecting much? it's a product, not a wealtheir man talking to your girlfriend.

Use Sup Forums X.