Do people in your country love The Netherlands?

Do people in your country love The Netherlands?

I am Dutch and live in the Netherlands, so I think so.

I don't think that most of them even knew about netherlands before football world cup 2010

I was a full-blown Nederboo for a while, not as much now but I still love the Netherlands and want to go there

I don't think I've ever heard of you before reading your post.

it's ok, somalis aren't known for good education

Do people in your country love Russia?

i love russian boys

Would you mind being Russia's sexual slave?

Everyone hates russia.

>estonian slutboy finally replied to me

No

I think they do. People here generally adore western european anything.

DUDE WEED LMAO

I'm not a slut. I am pure.

most people here probably don't even know what "the netherlands" is, they just know that place by the name holland. and they only associate holland with peter the cuck who worshipped that country, prostitution and legal marijuana. so the opinion would be kind of neutral

(((((It's him)))))

What? Somehow I feel worried.

Would you be Russia's slave? I will take good care of you!

No! I would never let that happen.
Besides I don't think you would really take good care of me.

Where do you live? Please tell me.

no
dutch are subhumans

Why do you want to know that?
I wouldn't feel safe telling it to someone like you.

You should rethink it. I will be gentle...

Really? Well-
I mean no! What kind of a hopeless pervert do you take me for?

Only the DUDE WEED LMAO crowd does

If you pledge yourself now, I might consider becoming your wife, esti! Concede, and get loving Russian wife now!

R-really? You seem dangerous though. But that feels a little exciting too.
But I can't trust you just like that. I have a very fragile heart.

Come on, how can I be dangerous? It's perfectly safe! Just pledge yourself to Russia, commit to your sins, and you are all mine!~

My flesh screams "Yes" but my mind says "No".
I can't do it. Who knows what vile things you'd do to me.
What vile filthy things...

What *wonderful and *pleasant things you ask? A lot of them!

hentigh lol

thanks for all the anime imagimes im getting.

My head is getting all fuzzy, it's getting hard to think. I want it but I know I shouldn't.
But I can't, I can't let someone as suspicious as you to anything to my vulnerable self.

Fall into the arms of your new life, I will save you from this world. All for me. All for Russia.

I can't resist any longer. Please be gentle.

That was... easier than the last time. Do I have to do it every single time we meet? Just surrender completely, forget about your dignity.

No, I merely had a moment of weakness. I overcame it and it won't happen again.
I am now stronger and will never surrender.

Don't you do this to me... I thought you love me? Am I mistaken? Is my love not reaching to you? You are so cold-hearted!

homoerotism in this thread is just too much

How can you love me if you don't even know me?
You're just trying to ensnare me by filling my mind with lust like some damned succubus.
My flesh may be weak but my mind stays strong.

>Estonia

So you won't love me? You are so cruel, I thought about cuddling and making you lick my feet while I whispered sweet nothings into your ear... but after all the love I gave out to you, you dare calling me shameful names. I'm very sad.

>thread about the Netherlands
>gets hijacked by a Russian and Estonian engaging in ERP
What have we done to deserve this

Maybe you will love Russia?

We used to be pretty pissed about them buying our houses, but now we realize that they are the perfect immigrants. They genuinely want to live in this country because they consider the country to be idyllic.

Stop posting this!

You're trying to exploit my sweet and trusting nature. Though I very much desire the things you said. But blindly trusting someone as dangerous as you will only end up with me getting hurt.

So I get it... you don't actually love me. I wonder, what should I do about it. I think I have an idea.

So you are the same poster?
How does it feel to be a shameless, cock lusting slut? You can say whatever you wish, but it is all too obvious by now.

I like Russia though. But there is no reason to turn me into a sexual thrall thank you very much

W-what are you planning?
I can't allow myself to feel love or I will get hurt. Even if you do offer such pleasant things, I must stay strong.

I'm not a slut! Stop your lies. I would never do lewd things.

You won't need to feel hurt anymore. I will end it all. We shall always be together. Forever.

That is exactly what I desire. But the way you said it made it sound pretty sinister. But also exciting.

Death is not sinister. If you can't love me in life, you sure will in death! I'm so excited!

I don't get the obsession with the Dutch but thank you.

I knew it, you're dangerous. You would kill me and then forget me, moving on to the next poor soul.
How terrible of you.