Now that the dust has settled, what was your honest opinion on Doctor Strange?

Now that the dust has settled, what was your honest opinion on Doctor Strange?

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/tilda-swinton-sent-us-her-email-exchange-with-margaret-1790203875
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>capeshit with a literal meme actor

didn't watch

Shit.

Great visuals but pretty uninteresting story.

I enjoyed Ant Man way more considering off-the-wall Marvel heros. Didn't deserve a fresh from Rotten Tomatoes.

Pretty good, better than The Overrated Soldier and Civil Bore.

Probably the most middle of the road out of all the marvel movies

straight forward plot, theme, hero, etc

Other movies were a showcase for powers or a certain character but both did not stand out a lot in this movie, but there are far worse marvel/capeshit movies in general

It's just getting a bit too obvious how Marvel is using visuals, or introductions like in CW, to continue its cookie cutter story. DS was 'the same story you've seen but with magic visuals', Captain Marvel will be 'the same story you've seen but with a woman' so on so forth.

What a waste of Rachel McAdams as well. Fuck, a class above this and should bow out like Portman did.

Only looking forward to Black Panther outside of the Avenger movies since Cooglers not a cuck.

this

better than expected

funnier too

it's pretty much ''what if House had magical powers''-the marvel movie

Cookie-cutter capeshit at its most dull.

I like capeshit but this was offensive

I liked it, it was fun.

Stupidest movie ever
>"don't fuck with time or bad shits gonna happen"
>"k"
>fucks with time anyway
>nothing bad happens
Also I don't understand what the deal with the bald bitch was. How was she able to get lifeforce from the negative zone? Why didn't it make her evil like the bald guy? How come she couldn't beat the bald guy even though she's been training magic for like a thousand years?

When will "using meme as an adjective" meme end

>Pretty good, better than The Overrated Soldier and Civil Bore.

Literally Shit taste

yeah, the girl from The Notebook is above Marvel movies

Capeshit fatigue is setting in with the normies

People have been saying this since The Dark Knight Rises

I liked the part where he came to bargain.

Not even meming. It was pretty creative compared to the usual capeshit ending

Felt like cookie cutter blockbuster. Very dry and bland.

Yes, because so many romances are still talked about 10 years after their release. The fact it's being brought up is something of itself.

and Spotlight. She was the best thing in a slow burner (which usually allows for bad actors to stand out).

don't usually like capeshit, but went in for the visuals. 6.5/10 will probably watch again once I've forgotten it existed.

this

Uninteresting plot. Stupid ending "battle." Only 1 decent fight scene.

Probably in my bottom 3 MCU movies. Not bad, but no better than average. Weirdly enough I thought Cumberbatch's performance was the best part of the movie.

>defending the notebook

I fell asleep half way through the and woke up right before the final battle

it was meh

Fell asleep for an uncertain period of time,
woke up to the final battle and then woke up again to the sudden volume increase during the credits.
I was jet lagged, but one of my friends also missed part of it. Maybe it just sucked.

>le arrogant good at my job nobody elses opinion matters man

i would have left after 15 mins if i hadn't paid for the ticket. such a cliched intro. rachel mcadams needs her own superhero film

>nothing bad happens
It's most likely happen in the sequel

Movie doesn't deserve a sequel desu

yes it does

jezebel.com/tilda-swinton-sent-us-her-email-exchange-with-margaret-1790203875

So this woman made Tilda Swinton out to be this out of touch piece of shit so based Swinton sent Jezebel the actual emails that show how Cho lied about everything

she probably even said it was a phone call in case anyone asked for proof she wouldn't have to show any

Nah it was DC level bad. Just because normies are going to eat up any piece of shit Disney puts out doesn't mean they shouldn't try to make a decent movie.

DORMAMMU

didn't watch it but it's MCU so it's likely garbage
plus I dont like Cocumberbatch's cat anus face

I'VE COME TO QUIP

It was alright.
Considering it was a Doctor Strange movie, a character I never gave two shits about, I enjoyed it enough.

But it wasnt great, and there were parts that were just cringe ( the cape forcing Strange to run in place for like a minute...what a shit scene)

Was hoping for more visual craziness, though the " enlightenment" scene was pretty cool.

Overall id say 7/10

It was good but not one of the best MCU movies. I think Civil War was way better.

I genuinely loved it

Portman sucks and I'm glad she's gone.

They should bring back Titcalf. I liked her character.

Civil War was dogshit, and I speak as someone who loved The Winter Soldier.

The only time Portman has seemed likable to me has been in the Thor movies

Really I thought she was great as a broken teenage girl in Heat. I dont care for any of her modern stuff.

Humor was pretty terrible overall. Nothing would have been lost if all the quips and dancing capes were taken out. Romance was pretty bad too, but that's pretty standard for all of Marvel movies. Visuals were alright.

It was better than Winter Soldier. I think it's the best MCU movie.

I liked it a lot

>titcalf
who?

you have shit taste
you enjoyed a mediocre story, shitty cinematography, poor directing and editing and you praise it as one of the best of the MCU while flicks like ant-man and tws are part of it

Not him but im gonna enjoy movies like this more knowing it triggers people like you

Kino.

Really?

CW had the best action/fight scenes. That's why I watch these movies. I dont care that that triggers you. I see every MCU movie in the theater. I had the most fun at CW and it's the one I enjoy the most on rewatch.

>titcalf
yes, really

I loved it . It was different and well done.

So far this and deadpool r the best of the recent capeshit

newfag pls leave

>triggers
niggers, I couldn't care less about your taste
you can like whatever you want, nobody's gonna stop you
but if you state that CW is a good movie or even the best in the MCU, then it's crystal clear your taste is shit
it's ok, nobody's gonna change that
hell, nobody wants to change that

my niece told me her favourite film is frozen, and that's a shit film
but it's ok
but she never said it's the best disney film

Sounds like you should Let It Go bruv

no u

>couldn't care less
>gets triggered anyway
okay nigger

>gets triggered
ok this is getting embarassing for you
why do you assume I'm triggered?
I thought we were having a discussion, weren't we?
when people talk, they usually explain the reasoning behind their thoughts
why do you dismiss everything as "being triggered"?
is that a new word you just learned on Sup Forums?

lol triggered

>tfw this movie made me have an existential crisis
>tfw can't stop thinking about death
>tfw can't stop thinking about how insignificant my life is

>not welcoming death with open arms
normie/underage detected

>How come she couldn't beat the bald guy even though she's been training magic for like a thousand years?

hit the level cap

shit taste desu

Be gone DCuck

DCU shit tier movies are causing cape fatigue

Too many quips. I was hoping for just one hardass Marvel character, someone you take seriously, but I guess that's too much to ask for.

Very creative ending though, best boss fight in capeshit yet.

shit movie. very telling that it lost to a harry potter movie about a literal nobody.