If you're too poor to afford a gun and weekly training sessions at the gun range, what are some alternative...

If you're too poor to afford a gun and weekly training sessions at the gun range, what are some alternative, less expensive ways of protecting yourself from an alluha akbar?

> Archery?
youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

> A stick?
youtube.com/watch?v=73r0347N-7Q

> meme martial arts?
youtube.com/watch?v=dgckPXFFBGQ

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/multimedia/collection/best-handguns-under-300/?page=1
yorkguns.com/mossberg-930-12b-24-ported-barrel-fc-blk-syn-turkey-pistol-grip-stock
lykopis.com/lars-andersen-fact-or-fiction/
youtube.com/watch?v=wRHhC4w7Nw0
youtube.com/watch?v=G2PCSSpMl8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No excuses poorfags.

>archery
Not even once.
t. Archeryfag

Better off with a knife

Do you think that if some of the men in Orlando were cosplaying as Legolas or Robin Hood, and brought their bow, they could have taken out the shooter?

Get friends with guns.

i got this almost the best you can get defense wise over here

lol nope.

>dark club, fail to judge distance, miss, get shot.
>Have to stand tall to shoot, expose yourself, get shot.

For the cost of a crossbow, he's better off getting a gun.

>weekly training sessions at the gun range

Lol, you can't just pick up a bow and expect to shoot well either.

Guns require much less training than a bow.

So ... carry a baseball club around with me? maybe cane?

At least you can re-use the arrows. It's like purchasing a 100 tennis balls, those last you over a year

a knife faggot. you can at least conceal it that way.

a arrow can cost $10 each and they don't last forever (especially if you hunt). You can buy 5.56 for $0.5 each.

A good bow will set you back $300.

You can buy a decent handgun for $300:
washingtontimes.com/multimedia/collection/best-handguns-under-300/?page=1

You're living in a fantasy if you believe you can effectively protect yourself with a bow.

Stop being poor and save up for a few months

>Thinly veiled archery shilling

Nice try, faggot

A katana, trench coat and a fedora

B-But Hawkeye...

im thinking about getting one too as its legal here (yet)
is there something i should look out for?

>stop being poor

This is America in a nutshell

Bows cost just as much as guns

>$0.50 a round
maybe if your being gouged or buying match stuff. Not even the OTMs I buy are that much, M855 or M193 can be had for about $0.35

in the UK you just have to be 18+, i got one thats 175lb and would feel comfy putting down anything shy of a rhino, so id say look for something less powerful as target practice is a real bitch

all in all better than a bow

Just buy one at your local archery store.

BUY STRING WAX AND WAX THE STRING BEFORE USE, AND CONSTANTLY RE WAX THE STRING AS NEEDED.

Make sure they stock replacement parts.

That's the minimum requirement to be allowed to post on Sup Forums anyway

>i got this almost the best you can get defense wise over here
lel.

yorkguns.com/mossberg-930-12b-24-ported-barrel-fc-blk-syn-turkey-pistol-grip-stock

The French martial art of le parkour aka running away

In German law on weapons, crossbows and firearms are equated in their legal status as weapons (WaffG Anlage 1 1.2.2), but in contrast to guns, acquisition, possession, trade or production of crossbows requires no license (WaffG Anlage 2). Because of their definition as weapons, but without further restrictions, any crossbows can be used by minors under custody of competent adults. Fishing and hunting with crossbows is prohibited. As a specialty to be noted is that, crossbows do not shoot as per legal definition in Germany, since they don't use expanding gases or similar mechanisms to propel a projectile.

thanks a lot. 18+ is the barrier here too for crossbows

>almost the best you can get

id love a gun mate but i need to save up for my own place first

I'm having trouble reading the words. do you have a higher-res version?

Whilst a Compound or Crossbow is cheaper, a shotgun would be better.

You can get second hand shotguns. Air rifle laws in England are far more relaxed than in Scotland (Jesus fuck they went full cuck!) just get a gas powered BB gun that fires metal ball bearings and you're good to go, can do a lot of damage.

BAM.

thanks! this looks interesting.

Any martial art worth parcticing has you actually sparring against your opponent.

Boxing, Muay Thai, kickboxing, sanda, judo, wrestling, BJJ

Chink traditional dances have some use when you use their basic weapons (staffs, spears, scimitars and straight swords), since they do seem to be at least vaguely knowledgable when they finally find a HEMA school, but do not count on their unarmed shenanigans (or worse, their ayy lmao weapons) for shit.

Getting to an actual HEMA school is better though, since they actually spar.

Don't rely on fancy bowmanship, get a crossbow instead.

But if you really, really want to know?

Buy a gun and take the damn classes, it'll end up being cheaper than all the above (except maybe boxing)

Also i would like to point out that this is not even a complete list

What you need to do, is get a couple hundred dollars, get your money together, and go to a gun shop

The best gun shops IMO are not big Jew chains like gander mountain, but small single stores, that sell used guns

Go to the used gun section and look at what callibers they have

9mm, 40, 45acp, .380, 12 gauge, 223, 308 are all common calibers that you want to look into

also 22, 25, and 32 are common, but weaker, this doesnt make them bad, I have a Beretta Jetfire (25 acp) and it was 200 bucks and it was the best money i ever spent

Look for guns in these caliber in your price range, go to a few stores, and buy something, ask the guy, the guy behind the counter usually will love to spew off his bullshit of fuddlore about how guns work

Listen to him and learn, some of what he says is bullshit, but alot of it will be good information

then just buy something you can afford, the guns on this list are all cheap, but you may not be able to find them, buy the gun that you can find

Hi point 9mm 150$ or less brand new

Hickory.
Cane.
Gentlemanly. Elegant.
Justifiable as a hipster flourish.
Defeats metal detectors by being not metal.
Does not alarm anyone like an open-carried rifle.
Get yourself a cane.

A proper shillelagh would probably perform better than just a standard hardwood cane.

>le martial arts
You'll see how quickly that falls apart when someone pulls a gun.

>classes
KEKED

Everything I learned about guns I learned from youtube videos and videogames.
Bet this Belgian nigga cant even spin his guns like Ocelot lmao

Save up some money, buy a used gun and do a lot of dry fire training. Most firearms trainers will tell you, that most training is done at home doing dry fire drills. I think the ratio is 1 real shot for every 100 dry fire shots you practiced.

Cool. Go with it. My point is, if they ban weapons, you weaponize an innocuous object.

>Poor man's Australia brings the poor man's bantz

He asked about martial arts, so I told him about martial arts.

hmm that is a good idea, Hofer

That is actually a good idea
> used gun
> save money on bullets

and I can trust my local small gun shop to not Jew me out of my money that I save up for a few months

>So I told him how to get killed by a nigger with a gun
There, corrected that for you.

Meme martial arts like that Archery video. It's very impressive shooting but worthless in a medieval war, and he's just plain wrong about the Mongols.

lykopis.com/lars-andersen-fact-or-fiction/

>Irish stick fighters
We have the best stick fighters m8, it's called arnis

youtube.com/watch?v=wRHhC4w7Nw0

>protecting yourself from an alluha akbar?
Close the borders. It's the only way.

Even if you have a gun and are extremely well-trained with it, it still won't do shit for you when Amir strolls in with a suicide vest under his jacket.

Bear mace, and a combat knife.

I got myself a portable thermite launcher, big as a keyring
>psht nothin personnel kid

Bows are good for hunting and crossbows are good for home defense in no guns countries.

That's it. They are not cheaper then guns if you are going to buy them but making a cheap crossbow from shit you can buy at the hardware store and then making your own bolts would be possible.

German ingenuity...

youtube.com/watch?v=G2PCSSpMl8E