>Brought on show to debate your opinions
>surprised when the other person debates back
What did libtardos mean by this?

>muh 2 liberal and 1 conservative panel + 1 liberal guest
>muh ultimate gang bang
>muh never wrong and speak over person if wrong to make it seem like I'm right

worst guy on the planet

I thought Jon Stewart finished this guy off like 10 years ago

DUDE I INVITE LIBERAL IDIOTS WHO CANT OUTWIT A MONKEY AND TALK OVER THEM AND LAUGH TO LOOK LIKE IM WINNING LMAO

He did, but he resurfaced in his Fox News safe space. That's why he'll never invite Jon Stewart to his new show. He's not going to go under for another 10 years again.

>"Le puppets senpai" defense
Kek

libcucks triggered again!

I've literally never seen him yell at someone, unlike you, Cenk

This is literally every Fox News show though

it will be better when it's back from break. He spent a year refusing to insult Mommy or side with Trump on anything. even the 1 episode post election was better

But cuck takes it to a whole new level

Someone post that dumb fucking face he makes every episode.

Also I'm glad he ditched the Bowties. It was literally ruining his image.

This guy was BTFO S O H A R D that he had a seizure at home later that night:
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ophbx1iaF8

PUNISHED Carlson

He made fun of Hillary all the time, dingus. He was one of the only liberals talking about how shitty she was at campaigning and how she cheated Sanders out of the nomination.

He looks like he just shit himself and is trying to look serious to compensate for it

No, he didn't. Jon Leibowitz went on a debate show and whined about people arguing. He acted like his usual snarky elitist jew self and liberals ate it up.

>Jon Leibowitz

t. triggered

Ok

How many job applications have you filled out today, user? Mom's gonna be mad when she gets home and you haven't done anything today

>everyone ITT conveniently ignoring this video

rly makes me think

Hunny! Come upstairs! I made your favourite lasagna! I also bought you that new Ann Coulter book you asked for.

>dude I don't know what a real interview is because I'm used to watching Jon Stewart make funny faces and cut up clips to his advantage. Also, I grew up in the Obama era where our President was never asked one tough question his entire 8 years in office.
>TL;DR- I have no arguments because I'm a brainwashed leftist

I watched it yesterday live and my brain couldn't compute what was going on.

That guy tucked himself

>Jon Stewart won
>Tucker has a show and Jon doesnt

wtf is this? fanfiction?

I was wondering that about your new screenplay sweetie.

FACT there are no gangs in the United states that support donald trump

Really makes you think

>this assblasted

really makes you think

>liberals still think they have a future in this country

LET ME ANSWER THE QUESTION

>not knowing how to properly debate because you grew up watching Jon Stewart

Here I thought he'd never invite Liebowitz back because he's irrelevant now.

>still crying like a bitch and posting pictures of your surrogate daddy figures

We all know that donald trump and putin are going to clique up and start a war with China and fuck their shit up.

Then fuck shit up in the middle east, then white power will take over and there will be nothing but white people.

get tucked, bitch

HAHA TRUMP WON

>still not being able to answer the question even after being given 10 minutes of air time.

DUDE MEMES LMAO

Do you have proof trump was in a mental hospital?

Are you gonna let me answer the question? Okay so around October 1945 a sperms cell made it to the womb. hold on are you going to let me finish?

9 months later a baby was born. hold on let me answer the question?

DUDE

You're the only one crying here. hahaha.

REPEATING

LMAO

DO I THINK I'M A JOURNALIST? WELL HAVE YOU STOPPED BEATING YOUR WIFE?

You can't cuck the tuck, shill.

If logical fallacies didn't exist he wouldn't have a show.

[pulls out comically oversized folder with blank pages] Explain THIS, buddy

cute family though

CAN I FINISH? CAN I FINISH?

okay I'm finished.

holy fuck that leftist commiefornia democrat got BTFO last night

>NO U
you are truly the queen of comebacks

Was there this much butt hurt when a dem wins?

Would you guys rail her?

DUDE GET BTFO BY MY GUESTS AND JUST SIT THERE WITH MY MOUTH AGAPE LMAO

The bowtie was his anime training weights, removing it unlocked his full potential

Not really. The Dems always act like sore losers. They pelted Bush's limo with food on his Inauguration Day. They are big, giant manbabies and feminist retards. The same type of morons who think that mediocre Star War spinoffs will change how human brains work.

>Was there this much butt hurt when a dem wins?
You mean the eight years spent by conservatives pissing and moaning that Obama was an Islamic un-American antichrist that was literally destroying America and was going to take their guns any second?

youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60

>mfw

she looks like a downie.

you are a butthurt leftist if you think the response to Trump has been anything like what happened to Obama

dude wtf not funny

Did they riot? Did they harass electors? Were they wrong about Obama using his pen and bypassing Congress? Were they wrong about his Muslim sympathizing? Were they wrong about his birth certificate? Were they wrong about any of their tempered, well-organized protests?

its kinda funny

>Would you guys rail her?

You don't even have to ask

I guess it just wasn't on the news as much. You hardly hear anything negative about Obama on the news.

You would think Obama is the greatest president of all time going by cnn.

Is that the case or not? Is he the best?

what'd you expect

That's been Bill O'Reillys shtick since the beginning though. Can't beat the king.

I don't have epilepsy but what if someone did and they clicked that picture? Seizures get triggered easily. It's fucked up just saying

you cant cuck the tuck. go home faggot

Good to see Based Tuck is gaining popularity.

You have to go back (reddit)

his show was already cancelled when that kike went on and preached his shylock drivel. they had a contract to fulfill.

CAN'T KEK THE TUCK

WRONG

oldfag detected

So we're agreed. Both conservatives and liberals are self-victimizing crybabies that spend most of the their time complaining about their political enemies.

I still can't believe he brought a prop to an interview.

4 years of complete Rupublican rule, faggot. We're gonna change this country to suit us. Now bend over.

8 years buddy.

This was brutal as fuck, tbqh.

Gonna post evidence of this ever happening?

It's even more funny when you realize that you piss yourself when you have a seizure

9 times out of ten the conservative on Bill's panel is actually intelligent while one of the two liberals is just some useless celebrity.

Meanwhile Tucker just finds the most retarded literally-who liberal he can find to make it seem like he's steamrolling them. He doesn't have to debate them because they're usually incapable of forming a coherent sentence.

Fuck the Tuck.

>9 times out of ten the conservative on Bill's panel is actually intelligent
9 times out of ten the conservative is a RINO faggot used as a punching bag by the other idiots on the panel

Oh no! This will surely affect me, a white, straight, non-disabled male!

But they were right about pretty much all of those things. Obama even tried to ban "assault weapons".

Cucks go first. Then mudslimes. Then niggers.

This is what America is about.

the oldest daughter must have nice feet.

ugh so white

So many qts.
>tfw no pure, virginal, conservative gf